Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Never once in my life when anyone never mind my own child was hugging me did I ever feel the need to pull out my camera and video it…like that thought doesn’t even come into your head…

Reactions: 13

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So she has no plans to move out. Sounds like she’s there for life now, just sitting back swigging Pipsi waiting until she inherits it.
"We all help each other out" DO YOU FUCK LISA!!!!! You take, take, and take some more..... im sure you pay nothing towards the bills, and your parents do more than they should with the twins! Im damn sure de mudder does every stitch of washing in that house too🙄

Ellegee

VIP Member
Who leaves toddlers in a kitchen unsupervised for an extended period of time? It’s just an accident waiting to happen my one ventures out but I’m quick to run after her🙈 secondly who baths their kids at four in the afternoon ffs it’s the middle of the day I know it’s lashing but she has perfectly good weather gear for them. Go walking in the rain looking for muddy puddles take a leaf out of peppas book Lisa. Entertain them a little then they won’t be trying to take the curtains down
It might be the middle of the day for most but it’s nearly their bedtime.

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Imagine if her brother had to move home....like if he's renting somewhere now and that came up for sale and he had to move out. Of if the parents just ever needed a guest bedroom for afew days in general. She should have painted all the walls a bright white and bought some beautiful colourful framed children prints and put them up with the command hooks
So if the room had to every change back then it would be easily done. She's actually such a pig 🐖
So inconsiderate. All the "we're happy with the arrangement".. I bet the parents weren't given much of a choice. Like they weren't given a choice when she implanted 2 embryos. Seems she's used to getting her own way. But definitely remember the nieces having sleepover regularly. Very unfair on them. Or even the sister, if she wanted to pop in to her own parents for a chat without lazy Lisa being glued to the couch. Zero privacy.

nasa5

VIP Member
She’s a sly cow charging to tell people her awful at best and dangerous at worst advice. People paying to be told to waterboard their babies in a hyped up travel pillow. I hope people have more sense

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She really has out done herself, her job is based charging for calls and she's not able to send out a teams link? A 10 year old would be able to do a better job and if that 10 year old has a younger sibling would probably be able to give out as good advice.
Hayyyzellll is so smart Lisa should have asked her to do it......or maybe Ayyyyydaaaa could have read her the instructions

• Haha
I wouldn't ring until the afternoon either for something like booking a smear test. Anything in the morning you know the receptionist is going to be up the walls with people ringing with sick kids etc. Lisa lives in her own tiny little mind.

nasa5

VIP Member
The big bull head on her because a toddler was acting like a toddler.. Lisa not getting her own way and having to physically parent her kids always leads to a tantrum, hers though not the girls. Probably embarrassed she struggled to catch up with Hazel I imagine. Poor child shamed on camera while she’s glaring down at her, at that age she wouldn’t even understand why she was being punished. Judging by the expression on Lisa I somehow doubt anything was explained to Hazel in simple terms

stoplying

Calling ayda clumsy just cause she can’t walk across the frame and hazel can😡 fuck off you fat lump I’d like to see you do an obstacle course

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m sorry now but not even a week ago she said she wouldn’t bring the twins swimming on her own!! Now we are getting a blow by blow account about how she did it?? and 2 HOURS in the water?? Give me a break 🙄 then she had one of them run off while she was shamuing into out of the big pool!!

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
‘Just ordered a rake of leggings from The little one’
She has money to burn despite what she says. I have found Tesco & asda to be far better quality & so much cheaper too.
Cheeky tag in the hope some freebies are thrown in? I can’t see any other reason for the post. She hasn’t mentioned the brand for months despite them very much in business all year round

Reactions: 12

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ah stop, two outings in one day (yesterday) and today she can “hardly keep her eyes open”…..
It’s not called balance Lisa, you honestly have a problem!

• Haha

zappa

Its such a shame Ayda didnt waddle into the sitting room while she was in the middle of her sleep preaching zoom calls

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Absolute brain dead donkey.

Sure how is she feeling the single life?
The other day when she wanted the twins to have some time apart she stuck one in a trolley and left one home with her parents. She has more time off from those girls than I do and I've a partner hahahahaha

GossPots

VIP Member
What is she telling about "are you ever not working when you're self employed?"

Well Lisa, I'm rarely not far from worn as a self employed person but I can't even count all the time away you've had from work and your kids, not to mention a whole month off in July you stupid fuck

• Heart