Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
The woman is a simpleton...firstly girls in bed at 7.30 so why not shower and tan last night...you are supposed to wash your hair the night before an upstyle ...she is weak for herself in the camera today....temp of over 39 means a kid needs their parent...but nope she will drive on ...as for putting the child in a tighter bag ...the abuse of these girls continue and no one in the family will stand up to her ...as for the breast feeding...I hope she is getting slated in her dms!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

nasa5

VIP Member
Away the weekend to sit in a hot tub in an air b&b with friends and then next week is full of hair, nail and lash appointments before she’s off to a wedding. What planet does Lisa live on? Useless lump, she’s allergic to them kids. Solo my holo

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Feeling the single parent life, can someone tell Jesus to hop off the cross and let Lisa on? It’s certainly not admitting she finds it hard that makes her any less of a good parent, it’s about everything else she does though

No.... Ayda is just telling you in her own little way of how uncomfortable her full wet/soiled nappy is, after being on her for 12 hours a day!!!! Lisa you are a lazy idiot if I ever met one.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She’s worried now her limelight will be taken by the newest solo twin mom by choice living with her parents so she’s emphasising “girl mom” so obvious! At least the other one admits she isn’t alone and has the support of her parents, lisa has more help than most married parents I know but she must have had some time alone with them since Friday maybe the mother is away that’s drove her over the edge

GossPots

VIP Member
Where did they go yesterday?
The playground and shopping was it? Or for food?
The playground is just a standard daily thing here, wouldn't call it an outing and if she's bolloxed today after it she'd want to go and sort herself out and eat a bit nutritious food and increase her movement because that's very worrying.

I've been for a walk in the forest with toddler and dog and did the tesco shop, with him too because he's mine and I don't have a live in Nanny. Not saying I'm great, I'm in fact saying the opposite, it's just normal daily life with kids? Lazy bitch

Barbara Gordon

She’ll have them in beds with a gate on the door in no time.
Would she ever just fcuk off. “And no, it’s not time for toddler beds yet😂
That laughing emoji she stuck in there translates to “ye are all such simpletons, I’m so clever, I’m an expert on this”.
And ayda “lid” down when she put her in the straight jacket.

GPRena

What in the name of god was she on about? “feeling the single mother life” or whatever shit she said and it was a load of shit! Newsflash! You are NOT a single mother! You live with your parents who help you most days with everything and now you’re in bits and crying into your pepsi because you actually have to do what the rest of us do every single day,take care of our own children,do everything and imagine…actually taking them out on our own!! Wow!! What are you? A toddler yourself? Can’t cope without Mammy?! Grow up you pile of laziness! I actually don’t stop going day in day out from the arse crack of dawn to the dead of night! I’m still going now because tomorrow for example is extra busy and I’ve no choice but to get things done at 3am in the morning and I’m married! You’re such a deluded selfish person! Thinking having 2 children was your ticket to being insta famous and being this pretend “solo” mom” and not thinking of the bigger picture,like when your mother might head off for a days break or a few days and you’d have to do what most people do! You’re not a solo mom! You’re a mother by choice,you chose to have those girl! Now grow up,stop burning a hole in your parents sofa all day every day,stop being a leech,get out and about on your own with your children and do things with them,talk to them,teach them things and maybe stop relying on your live in babysitters,helpers..nannies…whatever you want to call your parents!

nasa5

VIP Member
What is she like barking at her customers like they’re a twinny standing up in the cot after 6.59pm
Never forget her ‘ye better make it worth it’ comment when she was taking the ‘course’. Molly Mae was shook by girl boss Lisa Ballyhae

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

My friend is a midwife and also provides one-to-one breastfeeding support. She had to pass actual examinations - not pretend internet ones - to be able to set herself up providing breastfeeding advice in online zoom classes and in person.

GPRena

Dear God don't give her ideas
Lids I’ve a bitta news for ye now,I’ve decided to bite the bullet and you’re looking at the new wan on only fans… *strange deranged laughing” I don’t have a notion what I’m doing so if any of my lovely insta fam knows any tips or tricks send them on to me there thanks a million.
Now that’s all I have for ye now,I’ve no other news really…only de twins now are getting on great in their new dungeon,not peep out of them,they’re sleeping better than ever now,I haven’t seen them now in a few days I’d say because they loveeeeeee sleeping in there…love it it’s fibulous now absolutely beautiful.. beautiful now *more deranged laughing* so I’ll talk to ye later now

• Haha

GPRena

Lids will ye ever send on the payment now in plenty of time now so that I can tell ye all to throw those children into bed when the clock strikes 6pm and turn the telly up full volume so ye don’t hear the screams! I can’t send ye the links lids if ye don’t pay up! Come on now,hurry up…come on pay up now lids

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
I think Lisa us mixing up qualification with piece of paper saying you didn't an unregulated online course

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I genuinely think there needs to be a movement started to bring in some serious regulation around these assholes who call themselves sleep consultants. Not sure who would even head it but as it’s a child welfare issue due to horrendously outdated advice maybe Tusla?
there has to be accountability at this stage. She shouldn’t be let away with charging people for generic ráméish that she got off some Mumbo jumbo “course”.
It actually enrages me that she has the audacity to advice parents, the same one who doesn’t do a tap herself and has no interest in the safety of these girls as is clear by her over sharing online, broken gates onto a busy road, stuffed with greasy food at 5 months, dark rooms and even using feeding contraptions that are illegal. She is dangerous and if people are stupid enough to part with their money then more fool them.
I do believe when parents are desperate they’ll try anything but that’s a bigger problem with the general health/ support system not normalising infant sleep.
rant over sorry for the long post!

Memaw

Chatty Member
Begging for blinds curtains and a radiator cover has she heard of google and as for trying to ring the gp before 10 after a bank holiday for a non urgent appointment is ridiculous there are actual sick people needing to be seen. I'm not saying a smear test isn't important but she said herself she's had the letter weeks.

Mummamare

Chatty Member
It’s quite amusing to watch. All her cockiness with being able to “train” them to sleep she’s absolutely no control over them outside of her sitting room. Speaks volumes of her abilities if you ask me! Those poor pets go mad once out n public as they hardly ever are ! They’ve spent most of their almost two years locked into a black room, anyone looking at her for advice should note this too

I'd say the mudder has pulled back for fear of our Lisa defrosting her 3rd little one .. letting her parent solo for a change.. juno

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Up at 6am and frozen on full blast FFS it’s like a passive aggressive way to get her parents out of bed also! If Lisa and the twins are up then the whole bloody house has to be up. Show some respect for your parents ffs!! I also can’t believe she is only 34 I would have put her at least 10 years older