Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
In fairness most of the breastfeeding week posts by insta huns are rarely posted with the intention of promoting breastfeeding, breaking stigmas or providing info and more to do with content and attention

Reactions: 11

work4aliving

VIP Member
That room is frightening..she is far too extreme ...at nearly 2 the Whitenoise should be gone ..the whole point of Whitenoise is to help baby out of the womb ...remind them of that etc..not to keep blasting at 2 years old...imagine those little girls listening to that in a dark soulless room ...waking up but knowing no comfort with come ...I'm not expert but I see developmental and emotional trauma issues arising from that. I don't think I can watch anymore ...

She's a stupid selfish bitch, there's no other way of saying it. Go home to your sick child and stop letting your mother take responsibility. If you wanted the life you're leading you should have had your children with a partner, not solo.

Annie_Mummy

Not surprised she’s not fussed about leaving Ayda when she’s got a temperature. Doubt she bothers with them when they are poorly and she’s there. Just dosed with calpol and handed over to her Mother - “my dolly is broken”

GossPots

VIP Member
And if you don't it can be stomach turning. The thought of pregnancy and childbirth is so disturbing to me (I know it's natural, just not for me!) But seeing people breast feeding overtly really makes me feel sick. Lisa does enough to make me feel sick without that bloody photo on repeat.
I agree about her photo but not breastfeeding in general, if you've an issue seeing someone feeding their child the most natural way they're your issues

Ellegee

VIP Member
I've reported her post, ffs, newborn routine and how to feed twins on your own.. ya, the dangerous feeding contraptions is it? How did people ever manage before these ones, with their couple of months experience now know it alls :rolleyes:
She’s going private (zoom) to promote dangerous feeding without any backlash. She mentions sharing tips from her own personal experience despite many pointing out multiple times how dangerous it all is

work4aliving

VIP Member
She picks 8pm for the zoom which is prime bedtime in most houses cos hers are down at 6pm . You think before she offered the zoom she would've tested it first...who would even be interested...her barking at people for the money!

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
How in gods name did this one ever get a following… The passive aggressiveness in that story about keeping the baby stuff is off the charts. She was suffering with her mental health and unhappy with her life so choose to have those twins to fill a void in her life without thinking it through and getting suitable advice and therapy, she got addicted to the bit of attention she got online so said she would become an online boss woman which let’s face it was never going to work and now she’s been left with a hard smack of reality of her life going forward so is a pissy, moping slob of a rhinoceros stomping around her parents house… what a joke

mygoodgod

VIP Member
I was behind her in a garage once and the smell was atrocious. She's absolutely tiny and large in width. What I was thinking when she cuddles those twins imagine the smell. She's absolutely walking with the dirt.

• Sick

nasa5

VIP Member
I know it’s said here a thousand times over but Lisa’s unprofessionalism needs to be studied almost. So you’ve paid for a service (lol but none the less) and yet you’ve to send your email to her again through her Instagram story so she remembers you and also there’s no set time for the link being sent, it’ll be sent out when the girls go to sleep! What a sham

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
It doesn’t turn my stomach but the huns just use it as an excuse to upload pics of themselves and garner praise. Lisa couldn’t give a shit about breastfeeding promotion. It’s just another way for Instagram narcs to make something about themselves. It’s not like they’re posting info about La Leche or Cuidiu
Edited to add: I couldn’t see Lisa being pro-BF if it interfered with the 6.30pm-7am sleep routine.

Last edited:

OA1

Chatty Member
It's the part where she writes ayyyyyddda "has absolutely no interest in tv" that got me tbh 😆
Shes already probably after watching 3 hrs of it already this morning 📺

• Haha

Sher90

View attachment 2304914

Yes, this may be how a queen lives, but Lisa….you live in your parents home, pay fuck all and live off other peoples money. Shameful really
Edit - as for taking care of yourself, well we can all see the pipsi bottles lying around the house and you sitting on your arse…so doubt there is much self care going on.
when you can’t even have your own place to own or rent before deciding to become a parent then you obviously don’t care about anything
Lads this is hilarious, does she not see the hypocrisy of posting that from her parents house, it’s not even hers. And as for her own money? She’s preying on vulnerable sleep deprived parents to tell them to let their child self soothe ie cry it out. She left a really good job for that and now trying to see zoom sessions for €15 when she can’t get people to part with €349

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Sorry now, can she not keep track of this herself? She is the most half arsed ‘professional’ ever. Thank god this business is just a smokescreen so she can sit on her backside all day, imagine she had to make a living out of it.

Attachments

Only thing consoling me with this one is that I'm pretty confident the messages are all fake and she's not really scamming loads of people.

• Haha