Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow the Kim lady with the child ollie who Lisa was 'working' with? Has she worked miracles there? Is he sleeping 12+ hrs a night and a million naps a day like the gurls
Is there any review from her

Reactions: 2
Just trying to work out what would happen in these phone calls. I'd spend an hr discussing why my baby won't sleep with an unqualified stranger and then what? Get advice I could have got from Google or should have got from a trained professional! A gp would only be €60 and a phn free. There is nobody availing of this 'service' surely.

Attachments

Ellegee

VIP Member
Remember the Teetha ad too? She put the girls sitting up against a sheet as a background, at least you couldn’t see the dirt of the house though 😂
And she did an ad for some sort of teethers from an Irish company and also some bowls that stuck to highchairs. She was awful at them all 😂
I forgot about the teetha, it was only a couple of weeks before she was on with something else teething related saying nothing else works. Totally contradicting what she had said about Teetha

GPRena

That's it exactly!....it was easy for her when they were babies, she could slob around on the couch 🛋 all day , they couldn't do much and she had full control
I Only keep following because I was waiting to see how she got on when they hit the "terrible twos" 🍿 when they won't be taking off themselves to go down to bed , and they'll stop the day naps....just to see how she actually manages!
My eldest 2 turned 3yrs & 5yrs both at start of June.....I'd take them any day for bedtime and getting to sleep at 2yrs+4yrs 🥴
I always said if she was serious about doing her dopey sleepy Course she should have waited until the girls were 4/5yrs and actually have abit of experience.
I’ve a 4yr old,2yr old and 1 and half yr old 😅 I’ve no choice but to take them out on my own because my husband and I work opposite shifts for childcare reasons,so we’re never both off at the same time. Off I go with them every day to different places and playgrounds because I’d be hearing every second “Mammy,are we going out!” “Mammy are we going in the car?” “Mammy are we going to a playground?” “Are we going for a walk?” I’ve no family nearby,I do everything here,the usual every day stuff like the housework,cooking,cleaning,the kids. I never sit down or get to sit down. I might get cranky with our lazy Lisa a lot of the time but she really needs to grow up,she’s unbelievably lazy and she needs stop relying on her parents,they’re not her parents kids,they are hers and she chose to have them. The more she goes out with them on her own,the more she’ll get used to it and stop burning a hole in her parents sofa every day with her liptop and her micky mouse sleepy snoozy snooze scam merchant dangerous codswallop that she insists on doing. She doesn’t know how good she has it,if she had a proper job and the kids on her own with no parents to call from the other room,feck knows what she’d be like,I dread to think!

GPRena

Ugh the side eye at the camera actually turned my stomach, she’s so unnatural with them kids.. imagine thinking having your child on your lap with a book was worthy of filming

Also Lisa, howaya! Could you make it anymore obvious you’re reading here if you tried?? Still you’ve plenty of time on your hands being an unemployed full time daughter. Since you’re here though, please stop using your children as content, please go get a real job and make an honest living for you and those girls and while you’re at it maybe start making a life for you and the girls that doesn’t include sponging off your parents and the state❤
Exactly!!👏🏻
---
👀 😂😂
Since someone said they got the ick by the way she says "and", it's now all I hear🙈😭 eeaaannnnddddd
Sorry eta to cover her face
ah god,yes the creepy side eye over to the camera😂 a pure simpleton. Lisa come back to me when you pay your own bills in your own place and not living with your carers and your live in babysitters! i may have a bit of respect for you then,until then…I’m afraid not. I’m not referring to anyone who is living with their parents and have kids because they have to for financial reasons by the way. I’m reffering to this simpleton who for her own selfish reasons decided that she’d like not 1 but 2 kids and had no intentions of paying her way, no intentions of moving out and getting her own place,no intentions of working and I don’t mean a mickey mouse hocus pocus sleepy snooze pretend job which again she puts no effort into,no intentions of putting any effort in to those two beautiful girls who she’s lucky to have in the first place.The woman doesn’t even put any effort into washing herself or where she is living! She is not living in the real world that’s for sure.

Last edited:
I've 2 kids my eldest is on the spectrum although he's nearly 13 now he's always been hard work, but I've always imbraced it, yea some days a shite show litterly bit others are so rewarding, my youngest is nearly 4 and is like putty he will anything he's told, but I've travelled out of the country with both of my kids! I don't let anything generally stop me, I love to travel and I want the kids to experience the world, although I'm not gonna lie sometimes I'm thinking what the he'll am getting myself into!!!🤣

• Heart

MrsG09

Did she get a second white noise machine for her own Room? After 2 yrs of having it on full blast she would need it herself . Althou it's so loud coming through the sleep monitor it's practically having it in the room. Are those children sleeveless? Or have they long sleeves tops on
How is it 19’ and 21’ in the same room at the same time 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Ellegee

VIP Member
I hope she at least changed her bra. It’s been a bad couple of weeks for boob sweat!

• Haha

GPRena

As far as I remember that zoom didn’t take place on Thursday night,it was another night possibly Friday?

Barbara Gordon

Does she really think that just because she hasn’t a partner it’s hard for that reason only, that it’s simple -having someone makes it a dodle ? I’m with my OH years and due to his job he’s gone all hours! I might as well be on my own. (It’s fine it’s his job and it’s money) but this woman is taking the biscuit. She has so many nights away!! she can go out with Just one when suits her too. Her mum is rearing the 3. The two toddlers and big baby lisa.
Same here. My husband is never here, so I might as well be solo a lot of the time. This one grinds my gears. One of my great friends is having her hen soon and I’m crossing my fingers and toes that I’ll make it. I haven’t had as many nights away in my eleven years of parenting as this one has had in the last year alone.

She really needs to get back out in the real world. Ditch the insta, phone and play laptop and back into a hospital it would hands down be sooo much better for your mental health lisa.

nasa5

VIP Member
Moms always on her holidays every day! It’s not like she does anything remotely useful or beneficial for those girls. She’s just not in her usual place…plonked on her parents couch!
All the time away just has to be time away from her kids because she’s certainly not escaping housework, real work or any other responsibilities we can see

• Heart

OA1

Chatty Member
Lol that’s the thing isn’t it? Lisa doesn’t have any decency!
She would begrudge the parents a holiday, how dare they leave her on her own with her two children and no help…

You know they’re away because she starts complaining about having to do stuff without another adult on hand.

She probably thinks they should get her a holiday once the come home after doing it all on her own living her single mom life.
She has another wedding coming up hasn't she? From The hen party afew wks ago where she was posting from the bus? I'm sure she'll be making the most of that , she needs the break! and will book her 2 nights anyway and maybe another spa day depending on what hotel it's on

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
It's been said before- those poor little girls will be the smelly kids in class when they go to school. At this stage I'd say their whole house stinks so bad they're all blind to it.
Makes me sad to think of the inevitable bullying they’ll get at school cos of their mum 🙁

Does anyone know what her hair actually looks like. I’ve never seen it washed. Does she gel it back after washing or something. Like what does it look like freshly washed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ why does she sleek back like that the whole time.

Reactions: 1