Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I’ll ask again and maybe we will get an answer to this but why is she not listed by the course provider as one of their “therapists” in Ireland?
I think it’s because she satisfied the basic requirements as stated on the cert so I’m assuming there’s different levels of sleep coach’s just like Scientology

Reactions: 2

Sunnyboo

Yes true but nappy changing is nearly preferable to sitting down to a cup of tea and hearing someone suddenly shouting " can someone wipe my bum? " from upstairs. Maybe that was just my children though 🤣
Not at all, mine the v same!!
Them girls are convinced the granny is the mother!!
The happy excited faces on nanas lap,.so comfortable.
The poor woman has her kids reared!!

Ellegee

VIP Member
I know I probably shouldn’t say this but Hazel is clearing stimming in those playground videos, each time she did it Lisa cut off the video or moved onto Ayda.
I’ve noticed it before today. It could be nothing, some toddlers/young children do it & grow out of it. My friends little one used to look like she might take off & she’s a thriving teen now with no issues. But, when you put it alongside obvious speech delay, little eye contact & obvious zoning out, I’d be looking further into it. I’m not trying to be a perfect parent passing judgement, I had concerns about one of my own at the twins age & went straight to my PHN about it.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Yes true but nappy changing is nearly preferable to sitting down to a cup of tea and hearing someone suddenly shouting " can someone wipe my bum? " from upstairs. Maybe that was just my children though 🤣
I'm with you on this ! No one warned me about all the bum wiping into the later years !!!

GPRena

She a mean one MR grinch.... she honestly has a face only a mudder could love with her various togs on....
Moms always on her holidays every day! It’s not like she does anything remotely useful or beneficial for those girls. She’s just not in her usual place…plonked on her parents couch!

Could she not have put a bit of effort in and put a pic up of them in clean clothes?! I’ll say it again…she’s a dirty smelly article who sees nothing wrong with showing the Instagram world a picture of her children in stained dirty clothes,if she thinks that’s fine,I dread to think how dirty they are through no fault of their own in real life.
I didn’t sign up for the zoom because guess what? Guess where I was lazy Lisa? And I know you’ll have to sit down again with another bottle of Pepsi to shorten the fright and disgust you’ll get from this one…I was out in a forest with 3 children still exploring at that time,they were running after squirrels ,we saw sheep,had a picnic before that and the whole lot because it was a fine summers day and evening,we were having a great time,we got home later than usual and they weren’t thrown into their beds at 6pm on a glorious evening! They went off to bed delighted when we got home.
Same here, you can't beat the excitement you see right up until they close their eyes after getting into their beds .

Those poor girls remind me of the electronic teddies that you switch off at the back. That is how Lisa has them programmed. 😔😩

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
She's so embarrassing. Here watching her play professional business woman telling us all how many calls she has. Wan two, three, four. Make it stop please. Intertwined with news of the bedroom. She's so thick too. Is she seriously waiting until Sept for someone to come out to measure one blind. Just measure it yourself and send off for one online. I must have done it 20 times. I can't watch, it's too frustrating.
Her whole day is free tomorrow, same with next week according to her website so I wouldn't believe a word she said today. Trying to make herself sound busy.
---
Also were they were actual clothes for the day or pjs?

corkgurl

She thinks she has parenting discovered and nailed now ... oh Lisa... wait until you are dealing with teens 🤣 the hormones etc.. you can't seem to manage the girls discovering their own little independence right now and they are only toddlers ... Enjoy the little ones as much as you can right now. Stop the whole shoving them off to bed so early in the evenings 🥴
It’s only going to get worse before it gets easier with the girls at this age . Wait till they start refusing there naps 🙈🙈

Curlique

VIP Member
In fairness diet pepsi/pepsi max tastes a lot more like cola these days. Diet coke and Coke zero taste so watery.

I just wish her friend geri would tell her her habits are not good and try get her fit and healthy. If I was a best friend and a PT I'd be doing all I can for my friend.
I did that once for a very close friend, but she never spoke to me again. Unfortunately that was the end of our friendship 😔

• Sad