Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God help anyone making noise in the corridor she be gone mental . I can just see it now innocent kids running around on way back to their rooms and her barging out into the hall to shush them like a bull on a china shop. Them poor twins won't see outside the house for another two years

Mrs TRUNCHBELL is on tour!!!

Reactions: 2

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She had to do a second advert as she hadn’t opened it in the first & thought she could get away with just talking about it 😆 I said at the time she was probably hoping to flog it, I’d she was raging she was asked to show it on the bed
Omg lol I must have TOOOOTALLY missed that at the time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
My parents wouldn’t have it. Now i be the first to admit i was pregnant young had my miracle baby at 18 something i was told would never happen. Anyway obviously i was living at home the now exs mother wanted us to move in together wasn’t one bit happy that my parents weren’t having a bar of it. I lived at home for my child’s first 5 years but one thing i didn’t do was slob around on my parents furniture do fuck all with my life. I respect the home cleaned up after my child made dinner didn’t expect my parents to do everything. I pulled my weight. One thing i wouldn’t have let happen at least once a week is pull stuff from cupboards destroy and disrespect my parents home and i most certainly wouldn’t stand and record it. My child was born half way through my leaving cert year i then took the following year off from college to raise my child. Then when i went to college i done the first year in the night so i wasn’t missing out and i was rearing my child. Now to be fair i did have a child who actually slept from 6.30/7 from the age of 8 months as they dropped afternoon nap which was hell by evening 😂. I done college myself me and the ex broke up when baby was 6 weeks old. He literally walked out of childs life. I’m so happy i had ambition and didn’t want to be like this slob with her fake job. I done college i done everything for my child yes i had my family’s support which i and they wouldn’t be who they are today only for them also. I bought my own home at the age of 29 my child will be 24 this year i’ve put them through college they got a bachelors degree going back for the masters this year. When i look how young and innocent i was having a child im proud of what i’ve achieved but this thing gives me rage with how lazy she is how little interaction she does with them girls and has zero ambition in life she’s a bloody joke who has taken over her parents house in her 30’s if she was my sister i’d have wiped the floor with her long and ever ago. I do feel for the sisters kids since this ape has taken over every inch of her parents home with zero respect.
Amazing, well done you ❤ you should be so proud of yourself and your son/daughter.

• Heart

GPRena

Counting, colours & letters at this age is normal. It doesn’t mean a child is clever.
Some nice hinting ahead of their birthday though.
If this was true and Hazel was doing this she would have been on long ago to show us all! It’s lazy Lisa talking a load of rubbish again because she’s too lazy to take action and do something about it. Maybe if she didn’t have those two girls in bed for half the day or in front of the tv they might have more words and be able to count,etc!

LeighB26

But sure who lets there kids play with sand indoors anyway?? If it’s outside then who really cares where it goes?? God forbid she’d have to wipe the kids hands or feet before they go inside!! She’s so lazy sitting outside watching them the same as if she was inside.
Guilty 🫣😂 we have a sand table inside and a bouncy castle that goes up too.. but purely because we live in an apartment with no balcony or garden and while we get out 3/4 times everyday, it's hard in winter when it's lashing all day so 😂

captain birds eye

She can not surely be planning on locking the girls into a cot just so that they can sleep on her command. Take the bloody side down and begin to train them for a bed like every other parent around. She makes my blood boil. She was blowing a while ago about how ready for toilet training they were and how they were so advanced that knew their alphabet. Now she’s going the opposite way and chaining them up 😳🤯

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lol lol lol. The child climbed out of the cot and put the heart crossways in her. In the next story she’s looking for a carpenter…. Probably to put a lid on the cot 🤣🤣🤣
That was my thoughts exactly 😂
She looks like she was crying on that story

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
😂 getting Hazel up to say good morning!! That went well Lisa!! She wouldn’t even help the poor child up onto her lap 🙄 whatever happened to one to one Thursday??

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Rooms that dark are pure ridiculous and just wrong, I’m in my late 20s and don’t think I’d fancy waking up in the pitch black. So bloody restrictive too, what happens in the car, in hotels, on holidays, on sleepovers, at the hospital etc..
She bought travel blinds before

nasa5

VIP Member
Late thread suggestion but sure for the night that’s in it.. ‘Lisa’s little peepers 👀

Whatchu tink HMM? Brush your teef and go to BED hm? Good idear x