Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I’ve found that hotel very noisy the couple of times we’ve stayed. It didn’t bother me too much but if she got the girls down to bed at their usual early time she’ll be going mad at every sound.
Don't you know well them children were put to bed at the same time as every night no chance of her breaking that for their so called holiday

Reactions: 2

GossPots

VIP Member
She seems to be on her own with the girls which I’m delighted to see. I’m sure she was up the walls with nerves but it’s important she breaks away from being so dependent on her Mum.
Alone with beer and crisps in bed.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
A puppet show? As if the girls would sit through something like that.
keep it simple & meet everyone in a play centre rather than having the parents house taken over
---
Where did they go yesterday?
The playground and shopping was it? Or for food?
The playground is just a standard daily thing here, wouldn't call it an outing and if she's bolloxed today after it she'd want to go and sort herself out and eat a bit nutritious food and increase her movement because that's very worrying.

I've been for a walk in the forest with toddler and dog and did the tesco shop, with him too because he's mine and I don't have a live in Nanny. Not saying I'm great, I'm in fact saying the opposite, it's just normal daily life with kids? Lazy bitch
She doesn’t have to do much to be tired the next day. Plenty of families are out daily with their kids while they’re off school & they just get out & do it all again the next day with no issues.

GPRena

I would say because business is so quiet she realised all the free slots on the website looked terrible so it was easier to give up on it completely. She hasn’t directed anyone to her website in weeks.
It’s either that or taking bookings through Insta gives her more freedom to pick & choose which jobs she wants to take.
What jobs? 🤣 asking mudder to write reviews and it’s the freedom to pick and choose which codswallop ones to post on Instagram?😂

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Has anyone ever seen her mention teething as possible causes for waking? Just see someone asking her about their 12mo waking for the last week. No mention of teething from the ‘expert’ which would always be my first thing to rule out by giving pain relief

gowlseverywhere

does anybody remember her staying something about the eggs she still has frozen saying something cryptic like “some day baby “ or am i thinking of someone else ?i was almost certain it was her

Ellegee

VIP Member
If she’s been running that Saline plus machine nightly then that’s probably the culprit. Don’t they draw all the moisture out of the air? It sounds like a dry tickly cough.
If the inhaler works I wouldn’t be waiting to give it. Put the bloody phone down & sort your child out so she can sleep well.
---
How in name of Jesus can they stand the racket from the white noise machine. I actually couldn’t listen to her story, it sounded like being scanned in the maternity hospital. Does she leave that on all night???? The poor parents. I know the house and it’s not massive believe me. That must drive the poor parents insane
It’s left on all night so the girls don’t disturb each other if one wakes. But they’re great little sleepers 🙄🙄

stoplying

That thought frightens the living life out of me.
---

Same here too. Even my friends comment that I’m like a solo mother,my husbands works more days than I do.I haven’t had my hair done since before Xmas, never get my nails done or anything like that,never get out anywhere for any nights out ( a childminder costs a fortune) I go for a coffee out and have the kids with me. It’s just the way it is,I don’t have family near us. I have my husbands family but his parents wouldn’t be able for 3 toddlers and I would never ask them. This one needs to cop on,such a lazy, dirty woman. I’m actually relieved she lives with her parents because if she didn’t I’d worry for those two girls,she seems to have no interest in them only for “content”,she could be out and about with them,even in the garden talking and teaching them things.exploring,loads of stuff,etc. My youngest is a good bit younger and I hate to break it to her but he’s catching up at a fast rate to her girls in terms of the things he can do,his walking,his climbing,his sounds,because I never stop talking to them,asking them questions,showing them things,teaching them,out and about with them exploring parks and going for walks,stuff that don’t even cost money! I’ve yet to hear her girls say anything or attempt to talk to her,make eye contact with her and not stare at her phone,be more sturdy on their feet. I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet but I don’t be here sitting on my arse that’s for sure,the opposite,even my husband tells me I do too much,I know I do,but that is what I signed up for when we had the kids,they’re only kids once and time flies.
I’ve four big gap between the older two and the younger two I’m a solo mother certainly not by choice but shit happens. I’ve no family support and their dad has no interest but ffs I’ve to do everything alone. My littlest is not as advanced as I’d want but she’s getting there. But do i complain no think it’s been about a year since I got a full nights sleep but I love it too. I enjoy the cuddles and the nights we end up sleeping in bed. It’s over so fast they aren’t machines hitting every milestone.

• Heart