Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
She is having a laugh altogether. €199 to give you tips and tricks for a baby 0-5 months. More fool anyone who uses this wan. Money to burn.

Reactions: 12

davo2001

Wearing the same yellow top for the last 3 days now, even after sweating the crap out of it yesterday with her escapades.
I'd say the stink off her is unreal.

• Sick

Kodi

Surely the Governing Law section is null and void as she's operating within the EU & therefore US law can't be administered here? Could be totally wrong to be fair 😂

Also 199e for a one hour consult, a copy and paste "sleep plan" and an evaluation call at the end is an absolute rip off. The guts of 200e for 90mins of "work". Jesus i think I'll doctor up my own "qualification", I've years of experience with the age group she's working with as a childcare practitioner so I'm more qualified than Lisa 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
How does she over feed them though, my toddler refuses food and that's that. He only eats what he wants. How does she get them to eat it all? Genuine question because most toddlers know when to stop and refuse food if they're full.
When she first started baby led weaning she used to shove things like big chunks of pastry into their mouths, it was all mum led, they hadn’t even figured out how to pick up food, let alone get it as far as their mouth. It was very difficult to watch as it was clear they just weren’t ready but at this stage they’re just used to eat, eat, eat

Reactions: 11

Ellegee

VIP Member
We should run a pool on how many times she says Juno. Though someone would have to listen and count so maybe not 😂
It would make a great drinking game. I’m betting most used words will be:
1. Juno
2. Rilly
3. Sleep
4. Fabiliss

• Haha
About time people called out her dangerous advice. Imagine for parents working 9 to 5 and the commute home ...and kids in bed for 6 ...they would never see them ...she is really unhinged and I really hope vulnerable new parents are not listening to her ...
Her advice suits HER... I wish these influencers didn't have a platform, 14 hours sleep for that child is just too much, it's actually worrying that those girls dont need stimulation. It seems like they are robots... eat ,sleep and repeat 😔😔 it's actually terrible. There is a whole world out there to discover, but Lisa only wants to sit on her arse all day, every day. Those children will end up so depressed.

Curlique

VIP Member
Does she forget she ranted about processed food? Ready made mash, pre cooked and processed meat (on Ash Wednesday, which would be a fairly big thing around Ballyhea) and pre peeled and cut carrots!

Those videos should be for family only. Imagine sending videos of your kids in the park to 30k strangers. Nobody apart from family cares.

zappa

She probably thinks she's missing out on some very important pr package, she is so gullible

• Haha

cocolara

The page said intolerance to eggs including whites but then Lisa said on her story she’s only intolerant to the white and she can eat the yolk. That’s not how I would interpret it .

She definitely has the hump today, I think she’s getting digs in at Pippa, no acknowledgement of her on Insta today for all she does for her & the girls, just a dig about no lie in today & struggling through the day alone with the girls knowing her mam will be watching at some stage.
I'd say she is bulling that they didn't treat her to a hotel stay on her own!!!

squeezycheesy

There’s a big gap in the floorboards. It’s a bit basic really. How did she afford it? That’s a big purchase. It’ll break her heart to be out supervising them in it.
It crossed my mind also that the parents might have gone halfs in it. It’s the kind of thing grandparents would do, seeing as the other grandkids come over at the weekends.
If that was the case then she was totally selfish to order a pink one.
---
Also, do you notice the pep in her step when the kids are in creche!
She absolutely adores them from afar!
Her heart is always bursting with pride on the days they are gone🤣

nasa5

VIP Member
Alright outfit is awful but I think she has lost weight recently, maybe not a ton but her stomach seems flatter. Away for the night, solo granny not by choice left at it again

So true, when they’re not used to the freedom they’ll want to explore when they do get out of the house. They would have been full of energy after their big morning nap. She would have been better to walk the legs off them to tire them out & then pop them in the buggy with their lunch or a snack in the church. She could have done the bulk of getting herself ready the night before so she wouldn’t be needing the girls to sleep all morning.
Exploring is all part of their development, so by putting them to bed so much, for so long, she is actually affecting their social development . It's cruel. It is just to suit HER lifestyle which is being so lazy , plonking her arse on the couch, eating junk food and drinking litres of Pepsi.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Who are these gobshites on her page that are "bawling" for her or are 'teary eyed" for her that the girls are discharged from follow up's 🙄🙄
I’m reading the comments under the post and I’m actually weak laughing at these sad cunts 😩 bawling for a stranger on the internet that is dragging up her twins 😩 stop the world and let me off 🤯

• Haha

MrsMooseisback

I think the finish on thar house is shocking. Apart from the safety issues, the block to keep the windows closed. I would expect a latch of some type. The actual window finish with all that wood is dreadful.
It really is terrible quality! All the clashing colours are irrationally annoying me too! Red slide with pink and White House and then yellow and blue swings!

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is offering free calls ...she has no one ...she is gas charging those prices starting off ...and as has been said here ..in general its a scam ...sure a baby goes through so many stages...you could be blessed with 2 weeks of sleep and then teething...sickness..growth spurts..a child cannot be programmed...if anything the amount of people who commented on her comp shows how many of us are struggling and we just have to ride it out ...if parents were more honest with each other etc maybe we wouldnt feel so alone with sleep issues...I can't imagine being a young mom and seeing this one with kids napping hours and in bed at six ...I would think I was useless ...end of the day its about trusting your gut and your instinct for your child..my gp said to me you are the expert in your own baby...this lazy entitled unwashed con women is certainly not an expert !!! End of rant...

Last edited: