Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPRena

Nice to see she’s finally taking a bit of advice from here and letting those girls out around the garden. It’s just sad to see the poor little girls have no idea what to do or where they are because they’re not used to being outdoors,again looks they don’t even recognise the outside of their own house. You’d expect to see them all over the place,having fun,legging it around,not like statutes and not really sure what to do. Hope this is the start of them being allowed out around to have fun in the garden instead of being locked up in the sitting room.

Reactions: 12

Darkside

Can't wait to see the bedroom in the playhouse juno so they won't miss their nips

Dim bibbies don't make a sound cos it will remind her that they are awake and she will put dim down for a nip

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

She's asking does a baby know how to self settle? And in the same breath then saying you need black out blinds and continuous white noise.. isn't that a bit of a contradiction. They're not actually self settling if they're being sushed to sleep in a pitch dark room by a machine playing white noise non stop. She's one dose of shite she really is.

Darkside

Dim bibbies are always sick.
They need fresh air and activity.
Sleep breeds sleep it's all they know.
She loves that the little wan goes down the crusty hall to bed herself. It's because it's all they know.
I'm sure if Haydazel knew they could put wellies on and go out the back that's what they would look for.
Also if your bibbies sleep that much wouldn't ya have the time to clean yourself up a bit wash the hair.
Imagine meeting her and asking do they sleep well for ya 27 outta 24 hours of the day she would be so smug.
Not by the hairs on her chinny chin chin would I pay her for advice.

Ellegee

VIP Member
This one is so full of bullshit. One of her perfect sleepers & isn’t so perfect after all. Her girls sleeping was the main draw for a lot of her followers that have used her services so far & she’s now saying it’s lies? She’s a bloody con.
Up to now Hazel only reacted badly if milk was reintroduced into her diet but now some quack has told her eggs & rice, wouldn’t she have been reacting long before this if that was the case. She needs to go back to her Gp before she starts messing around with her diet.
it’s kind of funny that she preys on vulnerable exhausted parents & then gets sucked into paying out for these allergy tests, money in one pocket & straight out the other.
im assuming she flagged her concerns with both the NICU, PHN & GP by now & none of them were worried enough to organise tests

squeezycheesy

Sounds like a serious christening. It started at 12 and she still had them back home and in bed by 6 after visiting aunty pig. Hmmm…party animals!
---
Also, it wasn’t about you Lisa. The church was rilly rilly hard for you with twin toddlers. Meanwhile the mother of the child being christened had to manage 5, on top of the pressure involved with it being your own event.
away with the fairies!

Leds. If the bibbies are havin d nips earlier det means extra time for mom to relax with a pipsi juno? Does dat make sinse?

• Haha

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
There’s a lot of us here with toddlers the same age. My fella is 16 months now and is slowly transitioning to 1 nap. Naps will amount to 2 hours sleep altogether and nighttime is 7.30/8-7.30. We’re so excited for the bright evenings now, was literally just saying this weekend we can go out now after dinner for a run around in the park beside us and still enough time to unwind when we get back, straight into pjs and have some milk before bed. My partner doesn’t get home till 6, I’m home at 5 and I spend most of that sorting dinner and tomorrows lunches/clothes etc so we need that time with him and as a family. The weekends are only 2 days, evenings are important. Time outside is also important!

• Heart

GPRena

Lisa,take the two girls out to see a parade or even just out and about instead of banging on about naps over and over! The world doesn’t revolve around naps all day everyday! They never look happy,they have a look like they’re locked up every day and they are! It’s not normal and it’s extremely bad for them. They don’t have a clue about life outside,even a simple thing like a slide at the playground! At their age they should have some idea of what a slide is and how to use it. There’s more to life for them other than their cot and eating!

• Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
Mortified for her saying feed them together 🙈🙈
Multiples often need a stay in the NICU and they are ALWAYS put in routine being fed apart, giving time for the parents to SAFELY feed one baby before starting with the next baby. This is ALWAYS the way, there is no reason a medical professional would have two babies feeding at the exact same time other than to be lazy and use milky mates.

The only exception I can genuinely think of is if a parent breastfeeds and can tandem feed at the same time, but even then I know plenty of breastfeeding mums of multiples that feed one after the other.

She looks like a fool giving that advice, comes across really uneducated

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What’s her obsession with kids napping in a dark and queer room? Like that’s impossible for 99% of us Lisa.

In fact from the day they came home from hospital I had the radio on, tv going, hoovering, siblings and cousins in and out while naps were happening- they would literally sleep through a tornado now.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She'll wing dinner because she's giggle giggle self employed, working from home. Sweet jesus. First off she'll be collecting Hazel or Ayda(will never remember which is which) from creche so could pick up something then and secondly the house is full of adults. What are they all having for dinner? The shite she comes out with.
The way she goes on sometimes I’d say there are probably people that only watch every now & again that don’t realise she lives with 3 other adults. She makes things sound so complicated when they don’t need to be. She has no issue dumping the girls when it suits her but still can’t get herself organised for the week. The amount of times we’ve heard no food, no nappies, no milk, there’s no excuse for it unless she’s very sick & can’t get out

squeezycheesy

I don’t know. She’s fired on the couch and they are fired in the cots. I know where is fire the three of them if I was her parents. A shoe in the arse is what was needed for Lisa a very long time ago. I’m actually annoyed at whoever is now enabling her by paying for these packages. Will ye all cop on please.

ploddertoo

VIP Member
The girls are almost 18 months, why do they have to be covered in food, could she not have given her half a biscuit or even a quarter with a little Nutella, but a full biscuit in each hand smothered in Nutella, the extra work that mess creates

nasa5

VIP Member
The girls sleeping is a big thing to Lisa because a) she’s lazy so values sleep more than the average person, b) she associates a child sleeping well through the night with being an amazing mother and most importantly c) the more those girls spend in bed, the less they spend it with her and because she can’t cope this is a massive deal. I feel for those girls know we’re coming into the bright evenings when they should be out messing and exploring at the beach, in the garden, at the playground, the park etc. they’ll be stuck in that kip giving themselves a cup of milk before being brought down into that cave she calls a bedroom

Ellegee

VIP Member
Do you know what the saddest thing for me was? She could have come on & said she had a lovely mother's day with her girls & how glad she was to get some alone time with them but no, everything has to be a fucking drama with this one.
I think she’d the hump because she didn’t get a day off or a hotel stay. She probably didn’t expect to be alone on the day with her girls. I know everyone is different but I love having Mother’s Day with mine. Today was chaos like every other weekend but for a change there was no arguing between them so it was nice.