Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davo2001

She said she sailed through the new born stage?!
My fucking arse you did Lisa, you did nothing but complain

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Curlique

VIP Member
Lisa is flat out with the jokes today... Adventures and days out during the summer she says, same one won't leave the house with them unless they're going to creche or an appointment and even at that she has to have someone with her 🤦‍♀️ She's the gift that keeps on giving really 🤣🤣🤣
She's looking for a free buggy donchano

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Sure the twins didn’t even know their own back garden, they’d hardly make a run for it in the park!!! Harnesses are for unruly kids who fight to get out of buggies, the twins are pretty docile 🤷‍♀️
Her kids need them more than anyone else’s.. given half a chance, they’ll make a bid for freedom! I know I would if I was them 😂😂
---
Mine always were taught to hold my hand. But the twincess are always strapped I to a buggy or trolley if she brought them in and got them to hold her hand

I mind my neighbours daughter she's 16 months younger than my 3 year old and they hold one another hands because they have been taught to do the that
Fair play to you. They must be great kids. My little fella is 4 and will hold my hand the last yr or so. Prior to that, he’d try to run off. He’s a great little boy but just loves to run. We live beside a main road. I valued his safety over what people think of his harness hence why I happily used one.

GPRena

The minute I saw the hairband I was gone! I nearly died on the spot from the laughing and now I’ve ran over here for a good old laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The size of her thrown on her mothers couch . Those girls don't have a chance 😔 she is so ignorant to her unhealthy lifestyle. The two girls looking at their Mum slouched on the couch , drinking from a 2 ltr Pepsi bottle at 8am. That is great training for those two girls and she has the nerve to proudly say ... "the girls just had porridge , blueberries, strawberries etc' while she has been drinking from a 2ltr bottle !!!!!!! How anyone looks for advice from this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Ellegee

VIP Member
Still hasn’t found her overnight bag 🙄 I guess a changing bag is an improvement on the centra bag she brought on her last hotel stay.
I’m assuming this means she still hasn’t cleaned her bedroom after all this time 🤮

• Haha

Curlique

VIP Member
From a health and safety point of view she absolutely needs to cover the floor and tbh the walls too. Far too much exposed wood that could have splinters. She'd pick up an offcut of carpet for very little in a local shop or get the rubber play mats. I wouldn't let them play in it without those at a minimum.

Also I'd be terrified of the girls falling out those windows so I'd be putting restrictors on them for a couple of years.

And then there's the sharp corners on the stair rails. The girls are too young for this by at least 12 months and it needs to be made safe for them.

Teach your child to hold hands from a young age. I never used those awful harnesses (my own opinion of them) on any of mine. Each to their own.

This one can't keep up with her girls as she is too over weight and is realising it.

Last edited:

DollyDaydreaming

I can’t believe 233 people have commented, imagine wanting to win this package and having to listen to her for 2 weeks, that’s a chore I could do without thanks, would rather listen to a crying baby. Torture, em ah juno, does that make sense? 🤬🙉

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
View attachment 2004242
yes of course Lisa…. Because everyone has these facilities. I’ve a partner who works from home and would be hard pushed to have the house dead quiet and if I started on the white noise like she does I’d be murdered 😅
plus many homes have more than one child, school runs to do, after school activities to drop & collect from. Does she never listen to her own sister & how she manages with 5. I doubt it’s a dark room with white noise in her house

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Isn't this the one that had to wake the mother in middle of the night to help her.Had to leave the house another evening and get mother to take over and do bed.Those kiddies don't see daylight so sleep cause that's all they know.There mother sits on couch.as if childminder follows naps dark room white noise as they are all in room together

Lovelula

VIP Member
I think the issue is more herself than the kids..it sounds like she might have social anxiety..it can make people hyper aware in crowds that people are watching them when really they're not...
Yesterday really shouldn't have been that much of an ordeal.

Why,for the day that was in it was she not with her mam anyway or taking her out for a meal?

Mdarcy

What's the obsession with the white noise machine? I've 4 kids and never used one - 2 really good sleepers, 2 sleep-avoiders. Like is that not just another crutch you're going to have trouble getting rid of at some stage?

Reactions: 10

woopwoop

No fear she got off her arse and gave the hovel a clean before the ex pats called with so, so, so many kids. The poor twins had a busy week, 2 days at creche, a hospital appointment and visitors to their home. That's them bedding in for the next 6 weeks now.

• Haha
  • Heart

stoplying

Between the yawning and eye cleaning 🤢🤢🤢 Instagram isn’t a mirror ffs present yourself appropriately and as for thinking bringing toddlers to a church was a good idea I bet she was walking them up and down church aisles to get attention back to them

Ellegee

VIP Member
I guess an expensive custom playhouse means she has no plans to move out in the next couple of years at least.