Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Didn’t realise there was a thread for this grovel….

I am also a solo mother by choice. I promise we are not all like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed the mother seems the exact same. I know she's not on insta so shouldn't be discussed but I've seen the types before. Going around shopping together, living together, talking shite to each other all day long. The twins will be the same. How could they be any different.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Nice to see she’s finally taking a bit of advice from here and letting those girls out around the garden. It’s just sad to see the poor little girls have no idea what to do or where they are because they’re not used to being outdoors,again looks they don’t even recognise the outside of their own house. You’d expect to see them all over the place,having fun,legging it around,not like statutes and not really sure what to do. Hope this is the start of them being allowed out around to have fun in the garden instead of being locked up in the sitting room.
Such a huge space for them to be flying around on their scuttle bugs & plenty of grass for them to run around without any bumps. I hope she starts making better use of it.
I really think she’s confusing tiredness with pure boredom, toddlers can be cranky for so many reasons but in her mind it’s a sleep cue. Since the day those girls were born she has used food for comfort & sleep to get through cranky time. Getting them out or setting up some activities in the house would be so much better for them.

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Awake at 7 then napping at 9?! What the actual fuck!
If they are crying maybe they are bored out of their minds in that house. Stick them in the garden with their coats and wellies and let them play for god sake

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Maybe her sister took Pippa away for the day or maybe the rest of the family treated Pippa to a hotel break away from Lisa and the girls

Sher90

Jesus as a first time mam I’d have nearly brought the kids to the GP if they were that wrecked after only being up 😂😂😂

Does she spend any quality time with them after their long day in creche , their tummies must be so uncomfortable going to bed so early 🥺

sron

VIP Member
Goes to show how rare it is for her to be out on her own with them. Anyone with small children has a strategy for when you are on your own with them. I certainly did when mine were little. She is a pity.

GossPots

VIP Member
is there any need to give her TWO Nutella covered biscuits? surely one is plenty? the way she’s lying in the chair eating like that just made me think of Lisa 🙈 is she going to head the same way?

work4aliving

VIP Member
About time people called out her dangerous advice. Imagine for parents working 9 to 5 and the commute home ...and kids in bed for 6 ...they would never see them ...she is really unhinged and I really hope vulnerable new parents are not listening to her ...

Darkside

Surely the bibbies are in bid since half 5 she could have put some effort into her hid like juno

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
That girl was told what to say you almost see her looking at notes or something 🙄 or Lisa was sitting across from her with a gun 😂😂

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
A busy week ...one appointment and one day of visitors...she actually includes getting them out to crèche as part of her busy week ...jeez at what point are we complicit in watching these children not having so many of their needs not met ...they are kept in a room most of their lives ...thank god she made the crèche decision for them ..without it I dread to think ...

Ellegee

VIP Member
Just looking at her website , am I reading it right that she can only work with babies of 0-5months ? That’s the only course she has done so far ? That’s so shocking , a lot of the more qualified / references sleep consultants will say you shouldn’t try sleep train until 6months+. Poor babas
She is ‘trained’ to work with kids from 6 months to 6 years. She can offer advice from 0-5 months but sleep training isn’t encouraged before 6m. It’s not very clear on her website though
---
She really should have asked someone to do a full proofread of her website content.
I can’t believe she threw in an emoji too, very mature & professional looking.
not the most flattering photo of her on it either

Ellegee

VIP Member
I can’t stomach her picking/sucking food out of her teeth with her tongue in the mornings 🤮
---
Did Chloe pay Lisa and buy a package or was it she just dropped her a few lines and it was a quick freebie with review in return? Unlikely combo of friends 🤪 🤪
I’d say Lisa offered her a freebie in exchange for a review. It all seemed so fake

• Sick
Why is she continuing to use the heart beat white noise to keep the toddlers asleep? Surely the creche doesn't use it for the twins, at nap time? It's madness that the twins rely on it so much at this age . It's not a good habit 😕

My dog max

VIP Member
Lisa playing “office” again and she has “the laptop open” in front of her 🤣🤓🤓🤓🤓🙈

3CCBD315-0007-4933-BD8C-5675A9544860.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

squeezycheesy

I think we should all message her about her skincare routine for the craic. Or ask her if she has a cleaner in the house, because we can’t understand how she keeps the house so ship shape while momming twincesses and being self employed.

• Haha

GPRena

Mom led. They hadn’t a clue what to do because it was weeks too early.
I’ve never seen anything like it. I recorded it with the intention of posting it here if and when she came on to reveal there was some issue with one or both of their tummies. The shoving pastries and stodgy porridge and whatever else into them certainly wouldn’t have helped. I also noticed the “full bellies! Time for a nap!” She disgusts me. Filling them to the brim to make them sleep which is beyond cruel and wrong.

• Wow