Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanH

For the love of god I had to comment. Hearing this one bang on about the hour time change the last week.Lisa, get a life! Throwing your babies into bed at 6pm for what!? So you can sit on your arse and watch TV? Why not get out for a walk at that time yourself or do something productive when they go to bed and I’m sure you don’t because if you did you would be lecturing us on that aswell. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ellegee

VIP Member
Does she forget she ranted about processed food? Ready made mash, pre cooked and processed meat (on Ash Wednesday, which would be a fairly big thing around Ballyhea) and pre peeled and cut carrots!
Turning her nose up at her poor neighbours kind gesture a few months back when she’s a complete hypocrite

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She really grates on my last nerve when she says "gave her cuddles".....you can rest assured there was no cuddles from the cold hearted Sergeant Major, but also guess what Lisa cuddles can be given any time, not just when they are unwell. No natural caring mother feels the need to point out they gave their child cuddles because its something we do all day every day without a second thought, it just comes naturally to people but not to that that big lump obviously.

Last edited:

Sher90

Did this one not call her mother in middle of night.Mother had to send her out one night as she couldn't get them settled.She had something holding up bottles never seen her hold them and feed them bottle.Jez they forget there lies very quick
Not to mention she had her mother stay in hospital with one of them while she stayed at home!

GPRena

I watched that clip in horror at Ayda with two full biscuits and a fair lot of Nutella which would go all over her clothes,that chair,probably the floor and maybe the walls! Of course Lisa doesn’t care,it’s not her house! She clearly doesn’t do the cleaning or the laundry either because that would be a right pain in the neck to get out of those clothes and a right pain in the arse hoovering those crumbs and cleaning Nutella off that chair and wherever else. For feck sake at least sit her at the table with her clothes covered,maybe half a biscuit and a small bit of Nutella. She was also the one who was there preaching about home made food,no rubbish and there she is giving them ready made mash loaded with salt and whatever else and don’t get me started on the pulled pork and now half a jar of Nutella.

nasa5

VIP Member
I wouldn’t personally feel comfortable altering a child’s diet so drastically by removing eggs, milk, whey, etc based on a made up science that involves a metal pole you hold and ‘vibes’. Lisa just couldn’t fathom that it could be over feeding and the hygiene of herself and the state of the house that could be contributing to whatever it is that Hazel has. Even the dogs are a possibility. Also while I didn’t ever think it was possible the girls were both sleeping 12 hours a night etc the fact they were sleeping this way was her main way of promoting herself as a sleep coach and all this time she’s been brazenly lying while asking others to hand over their money to get whatever secret it was she had. Hazel hasn’t been sleeping the night Lisa, she’s been up within an hour. You’re really not smart enough to lie well

Ellegee

VIP Member
Poor Ayda having to play in her mothers crotch 🤮
She needs to stop going on about the girls clothes sizes & Hazel being small because it’s becoming increasingly obvious that Hazel is not the issue here.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Surely the Governing Law section is null and void as she's operating within the EU & therefore US law can't be administered here? Could be totally wrong to be fair 😂

Also 199e for a one hour consult, a copy and paste "sleep plan" and an evaluation call at the end is an absolute rip off. The guts of 200e for 90mins of "work". Jesus i think I'll doctor up my own "qualification", I've years of experience with the age group she's working with as a childcare practitioner so I'm more qualified than Lisa 😂
For an extra €150 you get a text/voice note from her!! People actually paying her are worse 🙄 there’s so much ‘free’ advice out there why would you line her pocket for sitting on her arse!!

• Haha
The rubbish she bought for the dinner in Aldi, lazy way out as per. The amount of salt and additives in those horrible "mashed potatoes" 🤢🤢

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Did I spy Lisa with a new man at the parade? Holding one of the girls in the photo on her stories??!!

I think Lisa may have lost a bit of weight, fair play to her
Ah Jesus, that’s her mam!! 🙈

I actually think she has lost some weight you know, those jeans look baggy I think they’re the ones that were bet onto her for the santy photo. Don’t know about the jumper but it’s from dunnes, they wouldn’t go more than an xl and it’s fairly baggy.

• Haha
€349 for 2 weeks??? Wtf!! And if it doesn’t work it’s cause your not consistent 😂😂 like if it was that easy for a stranger to readjust your child’s sleepin, parents wouldn’t struggle.That has to be a joke!! And an hour video consultation looking and listening to her. I’d rather shit in my hands and clap 👏

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
Her approach to sleep training and her kids sleep baffles the life out of me. As a solo mum by choice myself I cannot tell you how expensive fertility treatment is. I was desperate for a child and since the day she was born 3.5 years ago I’ve never once left her to cry it out. Why spend thousands to deliberately have a baby only to treat them this way? How can she say she’s a sleep coach? The only advice she will give to parents is to leave their kids to cry! There are other ways to gentle sleep train that don’t involve leaving them to scream. Her babies are still so young too. My daughter sleeps with me and that’s the end of it. As an adult you’d hate to be left crying alone, imagine how her kids must feel!

• Heart

GPRena

The clacks! Don’t forget the clacks next weekend now! The sleep? What are we going to do about the sleep?!! And for the love of god! You took your own kids out on your own! What do you want? A medal? The length of time it took to bang on about what it was like and this happened and that happened and how were you going to get them out of the car and two high chairs!!For feck sake,I’ve never heard anything like it. What did she expect was going to happen and what did she think it was going to be like with two? Oh sorry! She didn’t think! She just did it for attention and now the hard work begins and she has a look on her face,especially tonight like “What have done?!! Two kids!!” Yeah two kids Lisa so put your big girls pants on and fuck off out that door to a park or playground on your own and different places on your own and maybe it won’t be such a shock to you!
---
“I just needed to get out of the house today with them!” My arse!! You’d be still stuck the couch if it was up to you.You were made go out with them so that whoever in the house got a break for a day,your mudder?!! Maybe they’d plans and those plans didn’t include you for a change! Whatever it was,you were made get out because you sure as hell wouldn’t have dreamed of it if it was up to you.

Last edited:
I feel she wishes her life away and yet really doesn’t live at all. The reeling off of dates for three hens and three weddings it’s like the only thing in her mind. Just so unhealthy living and’working’ in that mouldy house and with your parents then to top it all off. I really wish for her own sake she was still in uhl there would be great group of people for friendships and to be outside the home it’s a hundred times more beneficial when you see how life is now. But yet she thinks she has it all and gets to see girls growing up, but you’re not living lisa. Everything is just when are they bed and when are they eating. There’s no going out In the world and living a little. Very dangerous really.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Exploring is all part of their development, so by putting them to bed so much, for so long, she is actually affecting their social development . It's cruel. It is just to suit HER lifestyle which is being so lazy , plonking her arse on the couch, eating junk food and drinking litres of Pepsi.
I’m just thinking how much could she possibly be doing with them during those small awake windows because they have 3 meals a day & 2-3 snack breaks. There’s little time for much else when you think how long it takes them to eat at that age. They’re literally just eating & sleeping if what she has said is all true. What a miserable existence.

She needs to lose weight end of . She will do everything and anything to avoid losing the weight. How can you safely parent the two girls when you are so over weight? She cannot walk far never mind run after them ! They will be on harnesses for HER benefit not theirs! Walking so slow at her pace. That is not fair on the girls to live life like this .

• Wow

OA1

Chatty Member
What an absolute fraudster! I always knew when she came on being smug...the girls slept through 12hrs was absolute bs!! And now she admits it after setting up her 'buisness' and conning people out of money