Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A couple of weeks back I got a quote from this guy that did Lisa’s playhouse/swing set. Exact same set only I asked for extras of sandbox & climbing wall and quote was €2100 - so I’m guessing this cost her maybe €1700 🤷‍♀️…..
Easy to afford 1700 though when you basically live rent / bill free , if we didn’t have a mortgage to pay here we’d be loaded each month! If we only had groceries/ esb we’d be comfortable. I don’t think the money is coming from the sleep business it’s more social welfare/ single mother ( by choice of course 🙄)

Reactions: 14

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Could she not have made an effort dressing those girls? Big baggy ill fitting jeans and an old t-shirt on them. Like mini Lisas’s.

Emermarie

Jesus Christ this one needs a serious ride for herself… how boring can you get . Mother of god !

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Scarlet dumping the kids to be babysat for a few hours and having to go back mid away through so she can drive them around in the car in order for them to nap before dumping them back again.. I mean this is a sleep coach that looks for hundreds of euros for copy and paste Google advice yet she couldn’t leave them at a friends for a few hours

MarsBars

VIP Member
Why did she bother having kids? Moan, constant moaning! She's a boring sad old bint! My heart breaks for her babies. She's so lazy!

Beddy

Chatty Member
If only there was some way you could make it so the child’s name appeared on her lunchbox….. instead of expecting everyone to always remember that ‘hazels is pink’ 🙄 The buzz she’s getting off the child having food intolerances gives me the ick big time

GossPots

VIP Member
Is it a gifted playhouse? I just can’t imagine her paying for something outdoors for them because I can’t imagine her out there watching them play.
As above, this is for Lisa to sit in if she is going to be forced outside in summer.

ayyyyyyddaaaaaa bring it to Mammy in her house, hayyyyzilll Mammy is in her outdoor house, bring pipsi to Mammy

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
That is a seriously packed lunch box. You just know they are going to end up overweight kids god love them.
She’s definitely on some sort of weird high over the child’s ‘allergies’. Lisa she’d not allergic she’s intolerant at most. Sue Dan house is jumping on this allergy bandwagon too🙄
I don’t think Lisa will be happy until she has an epipen for one of those girls.
Also yesterday she made some comment about not buying dresses for the wedding yet , she’s hoping the weight will magically fall off. If she actually made an effort and got out power walking , no pipsi and no bbq pulled pork she might drop a dress size and narrow down that arse chin.

• Haha
If those kids are in bed at six she would have time to repaint her parents house in the evenings as a thank you for upending their entire lives. She’d have time to go to a circuit class, she’d have time to walk get them shopping . Wash herself and straighten her hair any evening! She’s just a bone ass lazy child herself rubbing sleepers out of her eyes as her mmudder does all the laundry. 😡🤦🏻‍♀️

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t sit that way on the couch when she’s wearing her granny nighties..

That’s one way to have the room to herself I suppose..

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
She's actually charging €149 for an additional week if the 2 weeks you've paid for hasn't worked :eek: So you pay €349 for 2 weeks WITH support of voice notes and texts or €199 for 2 weeks with NO support apart from her copy and paste info she will send.. and when that doesn't work you pay her another €149 for a week!!! Deluded.

• Wow

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I saw my brother being led towards the front door of a shop by a stranger when he was 2….nothing happened, thank god we got him back before the woman took him out of the shop, but it’s enough to give me worries. Especially as it can happen so quickly! He ran to the end of an aisle and was gone by the time we got there. My mum was terrified taking him shopping for years after that and blamed herself for getting distracted for a few seconds.

I have used a harness for my daughter in busy areas and had judgmental looks, but I don’t care as long as she is safe!

• Wow
  • Heart

Kodi

If they go to sleep at their usual time Saturday(7pm) & wake up the usual time of 6.30am, it'll be 7.30am Sunday instead cos of the clock change. Whats the big deal?

Saturday is the big day lids. Lisa has been training for this all year. Are parents all over Ireland going to be up the walls on Sunday night because they didn't adjust bedtime & nap time like Lisa? Will RTÉ be at the O'Halloran residence Sunday morning to pat Lisa on the back & get an exclusive interview with Irelands top sleep consultant? Will Lisa finally get her Blue Peter badge? The bottles of pipsi will be popping in celebration if she pulls this off lids.

• Haha
She'll wing dinner because she's giggle giggle self employed, working from home. Sweet jesus. First off she'll be collecting Hazel or Ayda(will never remember which is which) from creche so could pick up something then and secondly the house is full of adults. What are they all having for dinner? The shite she comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ellegee

VIP Member
Wondering where to go for an allergy test for a toddler. What are the chances it’s dust and/or black mould? Hazel ticks a lot of boxes for it.
I don’t think even that would entice them to clean the place

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
Re. Hazel’s “allergies”.. if there was a genuine issue with the child, CUH wouldn’t have discharged her. They’d be referred her from neonates to paeds to find the issue.

The hospital discharged the twins. Lisa did a reel to celebrate. Then a week later, she claimed Hazel was diagnosed with allergies. It doesn’t quite add up to me…
She reckons she was 'fobbed off '. In other words, they didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. If her child had actual intolerance or allergies, she would know all about it.

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Well.f**k me pink she must be making a killing at this sleep crack
She has hardly any bills though. Lives at home, free childcare, triple (I think x3 for twins?) children’s allowance, probably working family payment. She only needs to make a bit of pocket money to justify sitting at home all day with the laptop open and the glasses on. She’s not making a full time salary to cover actual real life expenses.

woopwoop

Anyone else think Lisa is literally about the money with this new business? She doesn't call the 15 min call "a consultation", she literally calls it a free call. Yesterday she said she wouldn't recommend the 349 if the 199 suits better. She literally refers to it as the price of the package!

• Haha