Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My kids practically beat down the door to go outside because as with most kids they're used to running free and having fun in the garden.........she has a fine outside area that could be set up to make a lovely play area for the girls. But no that would mean she would have to prise off her lazy fat hole off the sofa and interact with them. Her laziness and general disinterest just boils my blood 🤬
I'm sorry but she should never have had those two little girls , they deserve a less controlled life. Over feeding & constantly going for naps a few times a day, with a 6pm bed time 🥺 I would never do that to my children . That's just not right. It's not sitting well with me 😐

Reactions: 15
Omg I can’t believe what she is on givin out about! She obviously never brings the girls anywhere on her own so she has no idea how to manage. Usually she takes one and pippa takes the other. Anybody that has kids even within 3/4 years of each other need a plan of action when going anywhere!! And you get used to it as you go! Those girls are 18months and it looks like she has never been out on her own with them until today!

Also, I can’t stand the way she keeps saying ‘right ‘. So with the clacks changing right , bring bed time back right 🙄🙄 the obsession with sleep , black out blinds ,white Noise machine is so abnormal.
She needs a vibrator god love her

• Haha

Kodi

I can't be the only one who thought that Hazel waking up, moaning & rolling around was more likely to do with her stomach being in pain from eating adult sized portions & not from a dairy intolerance. I mean if the GP suspected an intolerance they would have had tests done & clearly they didn't think it was warranted but to Lisa that means they fobbed her off. This woman has an unhealthy obsession with Hazel being sick or having something wrong with her. It's all contint for the gram for her. She'll be on now as a dairy free expert showing what she uses.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
6pm? Like 6 o’clock in the literal day time?
It was bright today at 6pm and I was delighted because that means longer outdoor time for my kids….
I could never imagine being tied down at that time for a bedtime..cruelty!

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is a very dangerous individual...bed at 6pm is shocking ..if they were up at 5 or 6am then maybe the odd time but those poor girls live in their bedroom ...the dirt in the story I can't get over...she literally doesn't see it...looking at food allergies now ...her website and testimonials are a joke ..how could you look at her thrown on the couch as think yes this is the professional for me ...she is a con artist charging prices for advice Google would give you....but as her ivf journey showed and transferring the two embryos etc ...she is very persistent..it will probably take people brave enough to leave negative reviews after they are conned to stop her

Ellegee

VIP Member
Not at all she mentioned a twin feeding pillow that was her life saver to hold a bottle in each hand 🙄
The twin feeding pillow that she used for non contact bottle feeding even when she was only feeding one. I thought that was bad enough but then the milky mates appeared.
When I think of the hours I spent cuddling my babies during feeds, the little hands clasping my finger, stroking their super soft little cheeks, tiny little nappy bum resting in the palm of my hand. It’s time we never get back, it’s over in the blink of an eye & she missed every second of it because for some bizzare reason she thought having them propped on a cushion while she held on to the bottle was better 🙄 I’m so happy to have those memories

squeezycheesy

The follow ups were just routine. You’d swear now they have been given the all clear from some terrible illness! Those kids will be 18 and she’ll be still showing throwbacks of them in the Nicu because that was the most attention SHE ever got in her sad life.

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
There’s something so forced when she films herself talking to the girls. This whole ‘morning pudding’ stuff. We all know if Ayda was a pudding Lisa would have eaten her by now.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
snap I have a little lad he is 16months he has one nap a day goes down about 12.30/1 and sleeps for an hour or so and he goes to bed at 8 how will she manage durning the summer when it’s bright all them kids do is sleep
Last year she practically had the house on lockdown in the summer, the curtains were never opened and the bedroom was blacked out in fear they would know what daylight is..

• Sad
  • Wow

nasa5

VIP Member
Very ageist comments from both Michelle and Lisa. So a woman who Lisa described as in her 70s’ made a flippant remark while she was pregnant in hospital about how her husband must be delighted in response to Lisa telling her she expecting twins and the two women are almost wetting themselves laughing saying had she told the truth the woman would be on the floor, how she’d need an ambulance, how you’d want to sit her down for a half an hour to try explain it to her.. I don’t think women over 70 would be as shocked as you think Lisa, your own mother must be in that age group?

sron

VIP Member
I think the finish on thar house is shocking. Apart from the safety issues, the block to keep the windows closed. I would expect a latch of some type. The actual window finish with all that wood is dreadful.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Walked from the house, through the grass and around the playhouse for about 3 minutes and she's out of breath, she's a risk to herself, get the out and about on the road Lisa and get walking!!!

Are those kids sick AGAIN?????
No, not today anyway, they had a check up, they were premature juno, they have two ages, a real age and a corrected age. But she still only has the wan pair of hands so couldn't bring de twins alone, if that makes sinse.

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Cheek of her saying the doctors fobbing her off when what we’ve seen is her getting same day appointments for the most minor ailments. Could it be that it wasn’t worthy of a referral Lisa? Also eggs including whites means the entire egg Lisa, she can’t take in the most basic of information and thinks she’s some kind of expert.

Ellegee

VIP Member
remember this?! The most pointless tv appearance of all pointless tv appearances 😆😂 she looked rilly rilly tormented🤣
Hazel was so funny that day 😂 this is what I meant about freedom yesterday. They’re not used to bright open space. Hazel wanted to explore, there was no chance she was staying in Lisa’s arms for any length of time.
---
As a parent of 2 I’m also qualified to work with babies 0-5 months & it’s completely free. Just hold them, cuddle them, rock them, you won’t ruin them, you won’t start bad habits. Just enjoy every single second of them. It’s over in the blink of an eye.

• Heart

Donegalperson

Her kids need them more than anyone else’s.. given half a chance, they’ll make a bid for freedom! I know I would if I was them 😂😂
---

Fair play to you. They must be great kids. My little fella is 4 and will hold my hand the last yr or so. Prior to that, he’d try to run off. He’s a great little boy but just loves to run. We live beside a main road. I valued his safety over what people think of his harness hence why I happily used one.
Totally agree with you I learnt this lesson when my 6 year old bolted to get across a busy road then froze with fear when they saw a vehicle coming i for one would not bat an eyelid for anyone using a harness for the safety of their child in fact I’d probably judge you more for trusting them to follow instructions and walk with you. Realistically she cannot learn 2 toddlers to hold her hand at the one time, if 1 did happen to run off what does she do with the other one?

Reactions: 14

Libra123

I cringe when parents say their baby/toddler are their best friend 🙈 Jack the Ripper could be their bestie if he offered a packet of buttons! 😆😆

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I never noticed it till it was mentioned here but the lack of sounds from the girls is so weird when you are aware and watching out for it it’s strange, they just stare blankly at her or completely ignore her

Curlique

VIP Member
I thought the kid whose Christening it was was called Winnifew until I copped that it was "de nephew" 🙄

• Haha