Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
I wonder does she only ever cook for herself and the girls? If the brother does the same and the parents too it must be like fucking heuston station in that kitchen

Wonder does she ever cook for everyone or has she a cupboard and a fridge shelf just for herself and the twins. It's a strange set up if she's going to be living there long term but separate to her parents at the same time.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she had her own cupboard and sticky notes with her name on stuff in the fridge, I’d say she’s pure tight

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Here’s one more. The greasy pastries shoved into them.
The image of her stuffing the pastry into hazels tiny mouth with her sausage fingers and mouldy coloured nails is thoroughly ingrained in my brain since last year…

• Sick

GPRena

She has a very unhealthy obsession with sleep. That’s all the matters to her-getting those kids to sleep as much as she can and I’ve said this before. For the love of god Lisa will you ever just shut the f up about sleep! You’re a total oddball and I’ve never came across anyone like you in all my years. You need help with this strange unhealthy obsession you really do!

A couple of weeks back I got a quote from this guy that did Lisa’s playhouse/swing set. Exact same set only I asked for extras of sandbox & climbing wall and quote was €2100 - so I’m guessing this cost her maybe €1700 🤷‍♀️…..

• Wow

GPRena

I’d say if wan wrote in “12mth sleeps all day long and all night. Never sees the light of day. Is this too much?” Bet she would say “No,that’s perfect for them!” She would probably ask how to get the twinsssszies to sleep all day and night like that so she doesn’t have to interact or look after them at all and she could have her arse on the couch all day glued to friends and guzzling the pipsi 🙄

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I have two kids 2 in March 1 in April.
One was the best sleeper on the planet a pure unicorn baby and even he at 17 months was doing 1 nap for max 2 hours in the day on an 8-8 routine. Never sleep trained him, it was just a routine I found worked for us. Never slept in a dark room, never had any white noise etc.

My little lady is a whole different kettle of fish. Never sleep trained her either. She wakes every 3 hours at night, naps the same as her brother and bed same time.

My point is. Every child is different they can have the same timings. Same age appropriate wake windows etc etc but they are not robots.
No 17 month old should be sleeping as much as they are!

GPRena

No sign of Mrs Pancake all day long.I assumed Saint pancake herself would have been on at 6am firing pancakes up to the ceiling with mudder.

• Haha

lovelyjubbely

The visitors from out foreign are a killer!
did she really just say that?
---
I cant understand why those kids are so tired. Kids have so much energy. It’s just weird.
Out foreign…I just can’t 🤦‍♀️ Had to double check what year we had…1950-something?? Jesus almighty 😂

• Haha

Bettie

I’m blocked, so nosiness had me looking via my other half’s acc since the playhouse etc 😅 20 odd stories to regale us about bringing twins to Supermacs drama and then not wanting them to run around in a play centre. Won’t be bothering to look again 😆.

She is absolutely useless. Tough love is what her parents need to show her for the girls’ sake. It was nice to see a smile out of Hazel.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Deadly serious. She had herself totally worked up over having to be on the road to somewhere during nap time. She ended up with the white noise machine in the back of the car, I laughed all day over that one every time I remembered it 😆
Ah yes, was that the time she went to a friend’s house that lived a good bit away from her? She brought the 2 high chairs, the giant play mat and a Tupperware container full of pancakes, enough to feed the Irish army! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellegee

VIP Member
She will soon have to start her preparation for the clocks going forward at the end of March so they won't be up a minute more than necessary
Meanwhile the rest of us carry on as normal knowing it sorts itself out without any need for adjusting sleep times in advance

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
What’s her obsession with kids napping in a dark and queer room? Like that’s impossible for 99% of us Lisa.

In fact from the day they came home from hospital I had the radio on, tv going, hoovering, siblings and cousins in and out while naps were happening- they would literally sleep through a tornado now.
Impossible for 99% of us because we have lives to live rather than be holed up in a living room & bedroom 24/7

GPRena

Ah come on they don't look scruffy at all. Perfectly normal looking toddlers. You wouldn't be putting cute dresses on them going for a hospital appointment. Lisa probably looked terrible but they looked fine.
As much as I don’t like Lisa or agree with anything the wan says. I agree,there was nothing at all wrong with what they were wearing. I dress my tiddlers in jeans sometimes and tops like that and I think they look grand. The girls tops were clean, I didn’t see anything wrong with the pants or tops. Going around a hospital waiting room with biscuits and sippy cups,I personally wouldn’t be doing that now or touching the floor!

nasa5

VIP Member
So, tell another Mother she's doing a good job. Cute story sleepy Lisa, but you'd have to actually leave the house to see another Mother. You're not doing a great job from the couch, juno.
You’d also have to do a good job to be told you’re doing a good job. That’s mudder told anyway
---
Lisa’s need for validation from strangers is baffling, I wouldn’t actually want a random woman come up to me and tell me I’m doing a good job, unless maybe my child was doing something in particular in that moment? Its just weird

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I hate when she shows the girls with food smeared all over them and stuffing food in their faces 🤢🤢 rilly rilly don't need to see that thanks