Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
ah lids, she did make an effort. She showcased her brand new rilly rilly nice Exerify half zip that she hasn’t taken off since it arrived and won’t take off for the next 3 weeks.

The clutter in the background is giving me hives

Reactions: 10

SusanH

Exactly. I get routine, I know its really important for day to day life, everyone benefits from it. But OH MY GOD she is militant about it. Its not like she has to be anywhere if they sleep a bit longer in the morning, or go to bed a few mins or an hour later. I didn't do a structured routine with my eldest, she never slept anyway, and to this day as a teenager she is a night owl, I'm asleep before her most nights :rolleyes: 😂 But I still managed to go back to work when she was 7mths, full time, was up and out by 8 every morning, creche drop and collected before 6.. home, dinner, play, bath, story, bed.. and then clean and get organised for the next day. I did a bit more routine with my 2nd, but it came naturally to him, he was more of a sleeper, but if he went to bed at 7, 8 or 9, it wasn't the end of the world.
Exactly we need routine but our lives don’t have to live by it, especially when you have kids it’s nice to do things spontaneously! She just bugs me so much. When I think of her knowingly implanting 2 embryos when she clearly can’t cope with a trip to a fast food restaurant. According to her they sleep 16 hours a day! Like why have kids if they spend 65% of their lives asleep!

Ellegee

VIP Member
Have influencers & wannabe influencers lost the ability to use google?
Her NCT question is very clear on their website

• Haha

davo2001

Buy at her age should she not pay towards the electricity, heat, for keeping a roof over her head my sister lived with my parents whilst saving for a mortgage she still pay a bit towards the upkeep of mam and dad's house
Well someone her age should not be having kids whilst still living at home but here we are ...

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
So according to her stories this morning she has been waking at nigjy for a long time? Wtf. And what’s changed in two days that’s she been sleeping becaise allergies and intolerances do not disappear upon “diagnosis” either. Takes weeks to notice an improvement

sron

VIP Member
So she got allergy testing done by the child holding a metal thing FFS

Proper testing is done in a hospital setting and the results take time to come back.

She was actually animated talking about it.

So its eggs , dairy etc. Not the burgers, bbq pulled pork or whatever shite she feeds them daily.

What about the formula she was giving them. Thats also dairy.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Just saw a sleep coach I worked with (don’t judge, had a very hard first time mom experience, would’ve done anything to sleep but I gave it up after the first nigjy on the plan which was CIO)
Anyway, one of her goals for 7 month old twins was to eliminate night feeds and wakes! The only way to do that is CIO let them cry. I remember her saying to me clearly before it’s hard for the first 2/3 nights but they won’t wake anymore after that becaise they know you won’t give in. How fucked up
Absolutely no judgement. I think anyone surviving on minimal sleep will consider all options. I know it crossed my mind too. Some babies just aren’t great sleepers and sleep deprivation is so hard.

My friend also hired a sleep consultant and exactly that, it was the Cry it out method for a specific time. And another friend, the husband did cry it out with the baby and low and behold, she settled quicker and stopped waking at night.

I don’t like to judge but it’s not a method that would ever work for me. Whatever about them giving out a little, if a child is crying out for me, I’d want them to know I’m there. Weather for comfort, pain, illness. Yep, it’s resulted in yrs of broken sleep but my son knows if he needs me, I’m there for him. And I hope he always knows that.

• Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
Can you imagine Lisa in the summer shading herself from the sun, a bottle of pipsi on ice and a leg out each window

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
I thought she would have got a bit more dressed up. That hairband makes her forehead look like the moon

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
The two girls look the same size now, the coat on hazel looks like it’s a bit snug. Lisa is so obsessed with them being different sizes she would probably refuse to get her the next size up.

Noseymc123

VIP Member
How can someone be so obsessed with babies sleeping.Yes we all want our kids to go to bed early sleep the night.but to only leave house once a week.on Friday.But have nap before they go.Jez I put mine In car and off we went to where ever.if woke up getting into buggy he was fine.i had a life and jobs had to be done play centres play grounds were visited on my days of from working full time.

davo2001

A sandwich , oat bar, biscuits, orange , berries, and a yoghurt and they get 2 meals I think she said in crèche 😱 that’s a lot of food for 18month olds! My 7 year old wouldn’t even eat all that for lunch never mind 2 meals on top of that!
She overfeeds them, always has, they are going to be massive like there mother if she continues like that.

Reactions: 9

GPRena

Tellin the embryo to sit tight? Don’t worry Lisa. If it’s anything like you it’ll be welded to its resting place until it’s life depends on moving !!!!!
With a white noise machine,sleeping bag and black out blinds,juknow just to get used to the possibility of life with Lisa!

• Haha
Reactions: 9