Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
She was sat there long enough for Ayda to have done something she shouldn’t be doing. If my kids at that age didn’t respond to me I was gone like lightening to check on them.

Does anyone else really hate the name Ayda now thanks to this one?
Mine are 6 and 8 and if I call them and no answer I go looking to see what they are up to straight away and also when it goes quiet to I do be checking them to see what they are at 😂

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
Personally I think she’s doing some kind of manifestation! The boss bitch ‘booked & busy’ toxic positivity 😂
If you believe it you can achieve it rubbish…
Or a few appointments have come from the website where she did the ‘course’ - they possibly promise a few referrals to get you started 🤷‍♀️
I sincerely doubt anyone is booking through her Instagram page
I can’t find any trace of her anywhere. There was a list of things as part of the expensive package she signed up for that should have followed the course like a website, personal shoutout from the ring leader and her name included on the list of sleep consultants, none of that has materialised yet. She’s 2+ months in now & her business is still only mentioned on Tattle.

It can't have been very important and wasn't dangerous so couldn't she just let poor Ayda look at it for 2 mins. All this crap just for some content.

#transparency

VIP Member
A sleep coach that can’t get her child to nap decides to put tv on instead? Hmm ok.. Lisa will be as giddy now out for ‘galentines’ to watch Magic Mike.

‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll work around the girls’ translates to ‘I’ve a consultation at 3 but I’ll get my mudder to mind them’
Did I read here before that Lisa fancied women? Not that it matters, just I didn't think Magic Mike himself would float her boat 🤪 🤪

davo2001

Lunch out once a week 😱😱
I would think our family income is quite good but we wouldn’t have the money, time or energy to eat out every week.
Sorry but your family incoming is definitely not quite good then but it's fine when it comes to Lisa when she hasn't any bills to pay anyways.

stoplying

Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

Howled at the title, HOWLED.

8month getting his first tooth fucking finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

Fucking raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those bitches on a new thread.

Anyway I’m caught up now, I rilly rilly am
I missed this too although it’s hard with the amount of threads she’s flying through to keep up😂

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Nothing seems to come from reporting scam / fraud from what people say on here but look it is a feature of Instagram for a reason..she just needs to he more transparent...her page is documenting her parenting journey not a business page and all she seems to have is an email address ...not good enough ..

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
I just got an image of Danny Devito as the Penguin in my head when I read your comment
---

Nothing wrong with still being in prewalkers at this age. They’re not walking all that long & for another little while it’s probably better for her than hard shoes
M

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it 🤔

• Wow