Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Who is Di

Who is Dim Kim lol
remaining hopeful, did an ivf journey etc. She's from Cork. Baby boy born end of July I think and she moved him to big car seat, forward facing at 5.5mths. Got huge backlash and then screamed into the phone that she will do what she likes etc. Now to be fair, some of the comments she showed in her rant were absolutely nice and just saying 'you know its safer by far to leave them as long as possible etc'.. but she got the cheapest car seat going, that there are safety warnings about 🤯 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

Drama Lama

The dirt on the inside walls of the slow cooker 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 hasn’t seen a splash of soap since the 2 eggs were implanted I’d say 😂

• Haha

skywayavenue

If you google sleep coaches Ireland a load of them (Lucy Wolfe, thebabysleepcoach.ie, Ursula Quinn) have this "certification" from Gentle Sleep Coach. Yer one is making a mint with her fake qualifications. And sure the rest of them have no qualifications listed at all cos it's a made up thing, unregulated and anyone can set up tomorrow!

Her advice just maddens me ..its so bloody basic ...my 9 month old eats the whole baby bowl and I just get the gravy separate so there isint too much in it ...so nothing at all wrong with baby bowls when out and about ...kinda like them myself !
I agree here don’t see anything wrong with them they are handy if you are out and about my daughter often gets them better then chips and nuggets in my opinion

C1O2

Chatty Member
Agreed, but I’m not seeing how this sleep course would translate into an MLM?
I’m in agreement that she was fleeced of 6k, just dunno how that will trickle down…
I think it’s similar to those juice and tea sellers. “ look what these did. You can do it and sell it too. Here’s my code for referral “
Edited to add they use “buzz words” and words that entice you to get you in. I’ve seen programmes about them. Fascinating

Mummamare

Chatty Member
No pushing her sleepy shite today! Do we thinks she’s packed it in already! Like when she returned to work

Reactions: 1
Hazel is only just up after being asleep all morning but in her video a few hours earlier Hazel is there at her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

So she's back on the couch (surprise surprise!!)
Up and put infront of the TV.

Back to two naps also (that's convenient!)

Up at half 7 after over a 12 hour sleep, then back down for a nap at half nine??

Up again for an hour or two then back down at half waaaan?

Then to bed at half 6 / 7.

It's as if she wants then to sleep all day so she doesn't have to deal with them! 😏😏😏

18 month olds shouldn't be sleeping that much.
They are not 18 months my child is 18 months and atleast 4 months older then them

Darkside

She thinks she knows it all.
Bet you if I had a pain in my toe she would be getting her foot amputated one of dim people