Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
Anyone got any title suggestions for the next thread? Keep them short please, rhyming optional

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
Someone asked how to manage naps with a 12pm and 1.30pm pick up and Lisa’s advice is for baby to nap 10-12 🤔
And a 6-6 bedtime with 2 other children to be dealing with 😂
Or 1.5 hours stuck in the car between school pickups. I’m actually getting such a laugh out of these. As a parent who lives in the real world (like the rest of you) she cracks me up with how clueless she really is

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Do you get to see a pic of the donor ? Must be such a bizarre decision to make , have nothing against it but must be such a strange feeling

cantinfluenceme

I bet they don’t turn anyone down. The “interview” is to make them look legit, and to also give the victim a confidence boost when they are “successful” in the interview so are more likely to hand over the cash.
It’s designed to make you think “wow! This successful person thinks I have what it takes to be as successful as her. I must be special. What an opportunity I have been given. Take my money!”

bunch of parasites.
This is so true

OA1

Chatty Member
Ayda is the genius. Poor old hazel in the background looking at a box! Lisa we get it, ayda loves books. I’m pretty sure all babies do.
Ayddda (her mini me) was the favourite from a very early age, was very plain to see.

Drama Lama

Ah we get excited over my son’s scribbles too. He hands them to us as he’s leaving Creche and says he made them for us. We pop them up on the wall in the kitchen. Maybe we’re eejits too but we kind of take joy in the simple things. And my son loves that we appreciate his efforts (they do get thrown out when he’s not looking after a week or too though!)
ok That’s fair enough 😂😂😂

Ellegee

VIP Member
Where did ye see 6000 euro for the course? The sleep lady website has the course for $199, I wonder is that the one she did. The cert looks like it was emailed to her too. A load of b*llox if you ask me, who'd pay scruffy o Halloran to tell them how to get their kids to sleep when she can't even "Mom" her own kids
This is from the Sleep Lady website & as far as I can see if she wants things like a proper website it will cost another €1995
8A7CBCEC-AB2C-43E6-8919-4DD226F119FB.png

Attachments

OA1

Chatty Member
18:11 and the girls are in bed asleep ... I don't know about anybody else but to me that is sad 😞 those girls are just fed and put to sleep all day, every day. She is obsessed with putting them to sleep , it's really selfish of her, so she can plonk her arse down on the couch for the evening with zero interruptions. 🙄
Only because Lisa had it Witten on her stories there that she was watching sinead curvy style stories and I went to have a look because haven't looked at her pg in mths. They only have the wan child but Jesus both parents pissed on the plane and probably for the rest of their trip (not a one off both drunk and she sharing it on her stories) when you see things like that lisa actually comes across as a very good parent. Now she definitely has and have had alot of flaws, but their going out and mingling in the creche 3 days a week and she's taking them swimming and leaving the house more etc
She's obsessed with their sleep for sure! I suppose that's why they say do a job you love....and Lisa certainly loves sleep😂

Last edited:

happyout2000

VIP Member
remaining hopeful, did an ivf journey etc. She's from Cork. Baby boy born end of July I think and she moved him to big car seat, forward facing at 5.5mths. Got huge backlash and then screamed into the phone that she will do what she likes etc. Now to be fair, some of the comments she showed in her rant were absolutely nice and just saying 'you know its safer by far to leave them as long as possible etc'.. but she got the cheapest car seat going, that there are safety warnings about 🤯 :rolleyes:
Ah ok thanks must look her up thanks

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
In all serious, are all the bedrooms in that house full? They’ll hardly be sharing with her when they’re 15 will they?

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Jesus a 15 minute free sleep consult and already one child sleeping through fuck she won't make any money at all if after 15minutes of a chat with Lisa babies are sleeping like angels
The way it’s worded it looks like the person maybe paid for a guidance session?? Because she says on it about it being an hour consult??!! More fool that woman who paid her 😂😂

Curlique

VIP Member
Her other qualifications are commendable but her sleep "qualifications" are as bad as Lisa. That International Association of Professional Sleep Consultants is set up by Kim West who Lisa did the course with.
I'd be willing to overlook that knowing she's had proper training in care, and physiology.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I know this is aimed at Lisa and in the context that she is not working full time but is anyone else tired of the narrative that working mothers are not raising their kids? Raising kids also means putting a roof over their heads, food on the table and clothes on their backs. Sadly we can’t all get away with living with the parents all our lives and having no bills so some of us have to work. Also, some of us have careers we’ve spent years studying for and working towards and can’t give it up to raise the kids because it would be virtually impossible to comeback to it at the same level 5 years or so down the road, in the private sector anyway in my experience. Also it’s good for children to see their parents working. It’s a fact that children who grew up in a household where their parents worked are statistically more like to work themselves and not end up long term unemployed as adults. It’s hard enough juggling a full time busy job and being a parent and knowing that you are missing out on time with your child without the judgyness of society too. You just can’t win.

It is aimed at Lisa... the statement at the bottom says if I had options like her.

I don't, I'm a working mother, granted been on mat leave quite a while now but I'll be going back when I need to.

Any opportunity outside work I'll be with my kids though. I don't just leave them with someone else to merge my arse with a sofa.

I do agree we all raise our kids, part of it does involve selecting creche when you have to work but what could she tell her girls? Ah I've phone calls to make girls... off ye go.