Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
Ah the first bug of the crèche, planting my arse here with a Pepsi for the contint 🍿
Oh I’ve seen documentaries about the mlms (fascinating and infuriating!!) but I’m just struggling to understand how it would work in this context.
The market is already fairly flooded with sleep consultants as it is!
I’m not sure how I see it could work either but MLMs love a good aul work for yourself, choose your own hours, from your own home, girlboss etc.. so maybe?

Reactions: 1

C1O2

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve seen documentaries about the mlms (fascinating and infuriating!!) but I’m just struggling to understand how it would work in this context.
The market is already fairly flooded with sleep consultants as it is!
Agreed, but I’m not seeing how this sleep course would translate into an MLM?
I’m in agreement that she was fleeced of 6k, just dunno how that will trickle down…
I probably can’t explain this well but if you seen the programme I did ( can’t remember the name) but basically they don’t care how saturated market is. They sell it that you are your own boss and you can become loaded form this . Look up MLM on TikTok. It’s wild.

sunnygirl085

I cant believe how unprofessional this one is, only explanation is that she doesnt actually have any paying customers yet , and these are just her "trial " ones ? How anyone could hand over hundreds of €€€€ to her is beyond me!

Ellegee

VIP Member
Has anyone asked is her rate VAT inclusive?
The way she’s talking this morning it sounds like she has a few customers. She’d want to be careful what she is saying if she’s not registered as a company yet because that’s already a huge amount of undeclared income.
a ‘few’ to me is 5+ not sure what the rest of you would class a few as. That’s potentially €1500 in less than a fortnight

Ellegee

VIP Member
According to CRO (company registration website) Lisa’s little sleepers isn’t listed as a company? So how does that work re payment and taxes? Even if you Google it, it doesn’t come up. So Instagram is her only link to that booking/appointment site. Where’s the website? How can you charge clients for payments if you’re not fully qualified?
That’s why I’ve been asking here, I don’t see any trace of it despite her mentioning it weeks back. She was talking about registering the company name, getting her website & doing her exams. Then a couple of weeks after that she was upset over not being ready for the exams.

Lisa probably can’t fathom a parent not being free all day because her day is mostly filled with nothing. No where to be and nothing to do, well plenty to do in reality but if Lisa can do the bare minimum in life she will
That's what an appointment book is for!!!... you can plot out your times say I'll ring you at....

Ellegee

VIP Member
Parenting guru with her tips for eating out. Stating the obvious as always but I’m so happy to hear the girls get out & what she said applies to herself too, the more she does it the easier it will get.

Genuinely her hair had to have been wet yesterday there’s no way you’d head off to the crescent with it stuck to your head in grease and a jumper thrown on her.

I’d love if she put on a small bit of concealer under eyes and did something different with her hair she’d have so much more esteem in herself and would help her gain back her confidence. She tried to a few weeks ago but I know how hard it is but you have to feel good too

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s so deluded sometimes she bordering on pure hilarious. Is the mother and father included in this I wonder? That couple have no peace, I’d try stay out the house if I thought I was coming home to that lump airing her fanny on the sofa and holding the tv hostage while expecting me to mind her kids while she flicks through the phone telling others she a solo mom!
She hasn’t a clue, no doubt she would ever consider how her parents must feel regardless of how much they enjoy having the twins living there. If mom needs a break despite having all the help in the world then her parents must need it even more. They probably won’t even enjoy a holiday alone for the next few years

Last edited:
The state of the couch the cushions just thrown there and on the one she’s sittin on! I wouldn’t be able to just sit there on couch and look at them without taking 2 seconds to fix them 🙈 I wonder do the girls ever think pippa is there mam 🤣🤣

2654E852-F26D-4530-AA3D-9BD44C51A5CE.jpeg

It’s so cold this week and it’s a cold house yet the child going around barefooted on the dirty floor and ridiculous jeans that aren’t pulled up/don’t fit. Put a warm jumper and socks on the child and clean her little nose. It’s not fair on them to look sloppy when they can’t do anything about it. If she’s happy to leave the much wanted girls going around not dressed properly in the cold with runny noses (and we’ve seen very full nappies in the past) then I’m glad she quit being a carer!
God it looks like the nappy is pretty full in the finger painting video! Couldn’t get a proper pic!!
031A0D2D-4779-42FE-8CAA-ABBDCFF6C2AA.png

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Odd she’s not been on, what was her last story? The one with Ayda/Hazel awake during the night?? She’s probably just catching up on her sleep 😂😂