Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Can’t stand the way she looks at the camera does my nut in and I think hazel is turning very like her more so than ayda she’s changing as she gets older. Her genes are strong anyway
I think she picked someone who has similar looks to herself so the girls will look like her

Reactions: 1

OA1

Chatty Member
Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, has addressed the flu vaccine and apparently you can get it but in the injection form for under twos.. had a quick look at the HSE website and it appears to only be for children at risk of serious complications from the flu. Are the girls really that at risk? Possibly Hazel at most since she seems to catch everything but not Ayda, Lisa is probably terrified of the girls catching the flu and not being able to go to crèche and Lisa might actually have to mind them. That and she’s a hypochondriac
Maybe some member of staff from the gps mentioned it to her about getting it for the girls or else maybe the pharmacist after all her trecking in there for antibiotics. 2 out my 3 children are under two yrs I and never heard of the vaccine for u2's . But thankfully my four yr old only picked up runny nose and coughing from preschool in November 🙏 we've had no gp trips

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Everything I do I do for them...except rear them herself of course ...she does not take care of herself for them..she does not want to take them outside ..she does not care for them without significant support ..no way all those families are working with her ...not a hope ...I agree cash in hand to an unregistered childminder no doubt ...

Are all child minders not cash in hand. As in I thought most are not required to pay tax? I assume they should still be registered with Tusla etc but I was told by a few ppl that Revenue don’t tax them unless they’re earning a huge wage because of the shortage of childcare.

Mummamare

Chatty Member

Oh I totally agree - anyone with the money gets into the course. I just thought it was funny as Kim West talks about needing a video interview to see if you will 'fit' her brand before 'deciding' if you can join the course. Obviously anyone willing the cough up the fee is accepted. They're still taking applications for the course that started Feb 1st so clearly no waiting list for a place or anything either.

I wonder will Lisa still be in business this time next year? Also it's surely only a matter of time before a disgruntled paying customer googles and finds Tattle and tells us what Lisa's service is really like!
How do google reviews come about, or trust pilot?

Rebel in the Kingdom

I'm well aware it's a term frequently used, I have my own children.....my comment was in jest because Lisa used the term repeatedly in her stories yesterday morning in an attempt to sound like a professional, so I had my fill of "wake windows" at that stage
That's fair!
She would wreck anyone's head, why would they pay her to when you can watch her insta for free.
And anyways, wake windows at 16 months shouldn't be a thing, it's more routine at that age.

Anyone know where those puddlesuits are from?

When you see this Lisa could you put it up and pretend so many people asked. I've no interest in actually asking you myself.
I've seen them in Dunnes and I'm pretty sure they will be in the Aldi/Lidl baby sale too

work4aliving

VIP Member
I don’t get why people hold Lucy Wolfe up as the gold standard of sleep consultants tbh. Yes, she turns herself out better and speaks properly, but it’s still a joke. Was she not an estate agent or something before she saw the gap in the market for sleep coaching. She’s still unregulated, answerable to nobody and can peddle whatever nonsense she likes
I agree ...bought her book with kid no 2 ..I was desperate ...her sleep routines are completely unattainable in the real world...then I see her on TV or on radio always just saying the same thing...but yup she has made it work for herself ...sure that same year she was selling some sleep spray or something...I drew the line at that !

Curlique

VIP Member
She managed to use "as well" correctly in one slide. Alas the next one had two instances of Lisa's unique "aswel". 34 years of age 🤯