Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Oh my heart broke for those two tiny babies, I was pregnant the same time as her, she didn’t enjoy them at all, she never cuddled them, she didn’t even hold them when feeding them she propped them in a twin pillow. She put them in their room on their own to go to bed when they were weeks old. When they woke around 5am she used to get her dad to come in and take them both so she could go back to sleep.
It really is so sad to hear all this ...I hope they are in a good creche for some positive interaction in their lives...

Reactions: 2
I’m here being a busy working mom slotting in appointments around my childrens naps 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 here in my friends nightie inside out, scratching my arse more like!!

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Ah you know what I actually hate commenting on a person's appearance but she really does need to start looking after herself even wash her hair get her eyebrows sorted would make a massive difference and try to lose a bit of weight, my heaviest I was over 11st and I felt absolute shite but I still always looked after my appearance and made sure I looked clean and tidy I couldn't go round not even washing my hair does she not feel manky .....even for her own self I know we all have days where looked like dragged through a bush but even a shower and a bit of mascara does wonders

---

She looks fantastic here
How tall are you? I'm 5"10 and when I'm 11 stone I get told im slim 😂😂 that's a goal weight!

• Haha

BucketsOfTea

There is a universal subsidy that everyone can claim for childcare facilities registered for the NCS. There is then a means tested subsidy for lower income families that gives lower income families much lower childcare fees and allows them to participate in the labour market. The system also gives very high subsidies for children of welfare recepients who may or may not be working. The idea here is that the early years sector is a better environment daily for childrens development where their parents do not or cannot do this for them. The aim is for early intervention to break the often generational cycle of long term unemployment / welfare dependency. Can be a tough pill for working parents still with high bills unable to access registered childcare due to lack of availability
It is a tough pill, but I do see the value of early intervention. I'd like to see more of it tbh. I'll grumble about the creche fees I have to pay but I am glad that kids like Lisa's pair benefit from the subsidies. She's a total wreck the head, but her kids deserve to have their development supported.

Maybe having the routine of getting the kids out the door and collecting them will give Lisa some structure, she has seemed to me to have just drifted along for the last while.

Tammys

VIP Member
Omg she's going to be weak for herself the wan from o molly promoting her this morning on her page.

work4aliving

VIP Member
We never learn in this country do we ...oh don't get me started on maternity leave and working parents in this country!!

Curlique

VIP Member
Not only is she passing on disordered eating she’s also setting the girls up for eating disorders, she’s instilling into them that small/petite equals cute and desirable
Strange given she's anything but cute and desirable (or small/petite) herself

Curlique

VIP Member
Asking about the flu vaccine in January? They should have got it in October Lisa!!

work4aliving

VIP Member
No, it was to be pregnant is what she wanted. The love, care an attention she absolutely thrived on when she was pregnant. The the girls came home from the hospital and she was pumping milk like daisy the cow, she expected some sort of award for it.. she gave that up and the attention stopped and that’s when the milky mates came out and the Sargent Major routine of getting them to sleep 20hrs a day with the other 4hrs being water bordered with 7/8oz bottles at like 8 weeks old.
Oh thanks for the recap !! I'm only new to her last few months..id say she was mentioned on another thread and unfortunately I came over for a nose and here I am!!!

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Wouldn't ya think she would put the phone away and just read to her child why does she feel the need to record absolutely everything

I just can't understand this one. Those reviews have got to be written by her, please tell me there are people not as daft as her in the world that want to pay HER for parenting guidance 🤦‍♀️ look at her slobbing out on the couch again just looking into the camera. This is not normal carry on 🙄🙄😐
Screenshot_20230209-120702_Instagram.jpg

• Sick