Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’ve no doubt Lisa still has her communion money saved and any day to day expenses she has now are covered by social welfare/sleep coaching 🙄 to be fair you’d hardly expect her to go away alone with the twins, Center Parcs will cost at least €800 for 4 nights in the next few months and summer holidays is crazy money!!

Reactions: 2

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I do love chilling on the couch, don’t get me wrong. But we try to hold off til 5ish before turning on the tv unless it’s lashing out. And it’s for our mental health as much as his. I definitely feel better when I go outdoors every day.
Same! Several times in the last week I’ve realised I hadn’t been in our sitting room until 5/6 in the evening as we were busy out and about.
Obvs the odd day here and there is great for a sofa day, but I don’t want my little guy getting a taste for it just yet!!

skywayavenue

As a previous poster said, reporting on Instagram does nothing. Tempting to report her to Revenue for taking an income with no registered business. Though I’d prob feel awful guilty if I did something like that.
She's probably not setting up a limited company and operating as a sole trader.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Ju know, it was probably because she got dragged away from de Pepsi & de tele & nothing to do with sleep

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Just so clueless… Does she actually think that every parent is sitting around with time to take a call whenever it suits HER?? Surely it would look more professional to use appointments. Most people are at work Lisa, it’s called real life with real responsibilities
She's gone from the phone calls now to emailing people

nasa5

VIP Member
She’s clearly on a health kick which is good. And also on the floor instead of barking orders from the couch. We’re glad you’re taking what we’ve been sayin on board Lisa. We wish you well 👏🏻
Seems it, no judgement here I think it’s a great move for her!

#transparency

VIP Member
See Sarah Burke only liked Lisa's post that she asked friends and businesses to share, she didnt bother sharing, Lisa sent her flowers last year. Doubt anybody bothered sharing the post she had up yesterdsy or she would of reshared. They are all so fickle.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Hold fire here! ‘You’d hardly expect her to go away alone’ with her OWN by CHOICE TWINS???? Seriously someone tell me she had genuine plans to house, clothe & give her twins a good life beyond the folks damp house & horrible couch???? Did she really not plan??
I’d say her plan is to live with the folks long term. What’s sad is that they were not privy to her plans and are at a stage of their lives where they should be empty nesters. Not rearing their grandkids.

I wouldn’t go away on my own with my son for a week. I’d rather go with a friend and their kid or with my husband. Or stay at home and do day trips. There’s nothing wrong with wanting adult company on holidays. But as someone said previously, Pippa will be doing all the work if she goes with them. Lisa will be taking photos.

Ellegee

VIP Member
The state of the couch the cushions just thrown there and on the one she’s sittin on! I wouldn’t be able to just sit there on couch and look at them without taking 2 seconds to fix them 🙈 I wonder do the girls ever think pippa is there mam 🤣🤣

View attachment 1874318
Looks like it’s being used as a bed at the other end. she’s probably taken up permanent residency in the sitting room to give the girls space