Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
There’s a shortage of goats milk, I’ve seen a few posts looking for it in various parts of the country & a number of comments saying there are supply issues. She could be waiting a while.

I’m the same, my eldest is a preteen now but I always check. Habit at this stage as for something to happen he’d need to have moved from his chair 😆
I only saw that too today about a goats milk shortage, poor Hazel I wonder is she just leaving her cry in her bed 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Your daughter is lucky. She has a great little life. My little man is similar. In Creche they bring him out twice a day and he’s at a playground with us any day we’re off. At least once. And on the scooter to the playground etc. I do love chilling on the couch, don’t get me wrong. But we try to hold off til 5ish before turning on the tv unless it’s lashing out. And it’s for our mental health as much as his. I definitely feel better when I go outdoors every day.
Yes me too I work 3 days as well and guess what I’m a single mother but wouldn’t be like lazy Lisa. I have to get out or I will get cabin fever

Reactions: 2

Ellegee

VIP Member
Jesus is it me of does ayda have such a bloated stomach in that reel with the brother
I hate to say it but she’s really filling out. Hopefully the few days at creche will keep them moving. Most toddlers would be out every day.

petal1

VIP Member
You apparently have to go through a video interview before they let you know if you have been accepted to the course. They accepted Lisa - that tells you everything you need to know about their standards (although I'm sure the fact she was willing to hand over €6000 helped them come to their 'decision' to accept her!)

1FC560F9-5DEB-474B-80A8-AC7A594ECCE8.jpeg

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

Howled at the title, HOWLED.

8month getting his first tooth fucking finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

Fucking raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those bitches on a new thread.

Anyway I’m caught up now, I rilly rilly am
Ahh you're so so silly.. But it's OK to admit it juno, you're allowed to be. You're so so real juno saying how busy you are 😜🤣

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Soya milk and goats milk taste completely different so of course she’s upset poor thing
There’s a shortage of goats milk, I’ve seen a few posts looking for it in various parts of the country & a number of comments saying there are supply issues. She could be waiting a while.

Mine are 6 and 8 and if I call them and no answer I go looking to see what they are up to straight away and also when it goes quiet to I do be checking them to see what they are at 😂
I’m the same, my eldest is a preteen now but I always check. Habit at this stage as for something to happen he’d need to have moved from his chair 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lilll88

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
The creche looks more like a childminder from the pictures she shared
I’m surprised to see them in a room full of highchairs so you could be right.
Maybe all crèches are different but in the one my kids go to preschool in, they’d have long moved onto the toddler/wobbler room by now & be sitting at a table with the other children.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I only saw that too today about a goats milk shortage, poor Hazel I wonder is she just leaving her cry in her bed 😢
I hope not. I thought Soya milk gave her a bad tummy which was the reason for goats milk in the first place. Poor pet might be cramping

• Sad

nasa5

VIP Member
As much as she annoys me, I am glad she shared bits on car seat safety. Hopefully Dim Kim sees it and takes note after putting her 5mth old forward facing and saying she will do what she wants :rolleyes:
Her doing it and then her reaction was such a disgrace, hope she sees Lisa and Jens stories today. Not that it would make a difference to someone like her