Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantingplants

Christ how is she stuck to the couch all day?! It's unreal, those poor babies are gonna think their mam is half couch at this stage. "Wan for Hazel, Wan for Ayda", just makes me laugh after reading it on here so much😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ollie96

At Christmas, my brothers took over the family living room for one of the days and it drove me mad. I can't imagine over a year of that selfishness. That couch must be knackered. She's gone very quiet again about the gentle sleeping progress, pro bonos and free chats to discuss packages.
I think the correct term is discovery calls 🤣

• Haha

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Anyone know where those puddlesuits are from?

When you see this Lisa could you put it up and pretend so many people asked. I've no interest in actually asking you myself.

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
If she ever wanted to return to her job as a carer, I’m sure she’d have no issues. We’re crying out for carers at the minute. The only thing is if she returned to CUH, she’d likely have to take a drop in earnings due to break in service.
Yeah exactly...the break in service is a big one when considering leaving work...did she pack it in or take a career break I wonder? She needs structure and a reason to tidy herself up and get dressed...

• Heart

Plantingplants

Wee wee tank 😂😂
the poor physio having to take a rummage inside her Tuna Canoe 🤮 🤢
As said above though, her weight won’t be doing her pelvic floor any favours.
Tuna Canoe, I'm dying😂😂😂😂
I don't think that's an embarrassing thing to talk about, I went to a women's physio and I recommend it to everyone!!!! She fixed a minor issue I had and it wasn't embarrassing or shameful!

squeezycheesy

I’ll work around the girls made me laugh! Mammy will mind them is the reality. Oh god, a reality check seriously required for this one.
I wonder if she is a lesbian actually. It makes sinse!
---
And also, who the hell are these consultations with???seriously now.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
How have you gone about reporting? It’s suss to have no business insta account or website, I mean that website is months in the making at this stage. If she was making a wax melt or hamper I wouldn’t care but this is dealing with children, getting information about them and trying to make money from vulnerable sleep deprived parents, while no doubt not declaring a cent. Also, regardless of my opinion of the course, she has not said or shown once that she has passed so much as one exam let alone has ‘qualified’. Imagine paying several hundred to someone who has essentially read a book you could buy down the road.
As a previous poster said, reporting on Instagram does nothing. Tempting to report her to Revenue for taking an income with no registered business. Though I’d prob feel awful guilty if I did something like that.

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
We’re all just wan woman juno, you’d be tirminted with tittle this evening, I’ve already knocked back a full glass of Pepsi ‘cause of ye all
I have knocked back a bottle of wine 🤣 or is that allowed

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Anyone know where those puddlesuits are from?

When you see this Lisa could you put it up and pretend so many people asked. I've no interest in actually asking you myself.
They’re from Next!

€30 a pop, love how vibrant and colourful they are though!