Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
She is very quiet isint she ...was thinking if she reads here it would be tough enough as when you look at all that's on here it's so obvious she was conned and threw her money away ...I would bet any of the other sleep consultants kept their jobs and built their business up on the side until they were established. All she saw was being able to earn a living sitting down ...and we you pack in a job its not only the earnings that go but your pension etc . She was extremely naive and let an instagram following go to her head.

If she ever wanted to return to her job as a carer, I’m sure she’d have no issues. We’re crying out for carers at the minute. The only thing is if she returned to CUH, she’d likely have to take a drop in earnings due to break in service.

Reactions: 3

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
The size of the garden and she keeps those girls inside
She is very lucky to have such a big garden! And she doesn’t even use it out of pure laziness!
Those girls have wellies and puddlesuits/pram suits so can be thrown out there a few times a day if she can’t be arsed to actually walk them anywhere herself. It’s probably too much effort for her to wipe them down and clean their mucky clothes though!

If you need to go out later just put them down to nap earlier. How do they sleep though, does she have a switch at the back of them or what? And asleep again at 6! Jaysus she doesn't know she's born with those twins.

• Haha

woopwoop

Where did ye see 6000 euro for the course? The sleep lady website has the course for $199, I wonder is that the one she did. The cert looks like it was emailed to her too. A load of b*llox if you ask me, who'd pay scruffy o Halloran to tell them how to get their kids to sleep when she can't even "Mom" her own kids

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Jesus in bed at 6.10.hope they wake at 4am.lazy bitch
Ah here ten past 6 is ridiculous I thought Instagram was glitchy last night when she had a story up saying they were gone down to bed and I watched the story at half 8 and it said it was from 2 hours ago.

My dog max

VIP Member
Hi Lisa 👋 thanks for letting us know you were busy 😉😉
Now tell us was you had… “Super” was it?? Or was it SUPPER 😉

6007F1E0-E68B-4727-A250-8FF407D983B6.jpeg

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Maybe she genuinely is busy but if she’s depending solely on her followers it won’t last. There can’t be many that have issues with sleep & those that do avail of her services will pass on anything that has worked directly to friends as it would be pointless them forking out 200/300, just like everything else child related. I’ve had books, clothes & baby equipment either passed to me or me to someone else so this would be no different.
So for now, she could be just getting carried away with the few bob that she’s made but I personally wouldn’t be going mad just yet. I’d give it 6-12 months & then start planning.
Let’s not forget that we worked out previously that just sitting on the couch doing nothing she was making roughly €1000 per month incl child benefit with no major outgoings. That’s all sitting in the bank
Yes that's all very true, 6 months from now will really tell a story how her business has worked out

nasa5

VIP Member
I thought we were safe from the spinach puff pastry concoctions.. even in jest none of you better have said we’d like to see bloody lunch/snack ideas, I couldn’t take looking at her slopping in the kitchen

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Girls out in the buggy, camera focused on their new matching Nikes. I think I was right the other day when I said they’re just brought out to show them off when she’s in the mood. We rarely see them out enjoying themselves she always has the camera focused on something new like coats, shoes, hats & then we don’t see them out or even hear of a trip out again till the next new purchase.

---

I’m 10 years older & look younger than her
I'm 42 this year and look younger than her actually my mother is in her late 60's and she looks older than my mother

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’m curious to the people here who have had help with sleep consultants because I have no experience,

Is Lisa a magical miracle worker or is it a usual thing that 3 days in your baby miraculously sleeps all night?

countdown

Yiz can untwist yer knickers 🙄🙄. CRO is taking months to process and update and she won’t be penalised by Revenue unless she hasn’t filed a tax return by Oct 2024!!!!