Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPRena

My 4 year old is in the bed with us most nights now but had no interest until the last year or so. She used to sleep though the night in her cot at that age. Only since she’s out of nappies and wakes in the night for the toilet that she comes into us now. I’m delighted she finally comes in and will be in no hurry for it to stop.

Pleased to see her comments about rear facing, she has a bit of sense in that department anyway.
It’s “since” …she has a bitta since ju know about rear facing the tiddlers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Drama Lama

Ya and a single mothers work is never done. Except in your case Lisa where pippa does it all for you 🤦🏻‍😉

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Annoys me how she answered all the question apart from one poor woman who was told to send her an email and she would send on packages . I’m hoping they are all staged fake questions

nasa5

VIP Member
Time outside and the girls doing an activity other than eating or tv, howaya Lisa! Where’s the website now?

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Was just in limerick near the crescent and who drives past me only your WAN lisa 😂😂😂 she was looking down between her seats like she has dropped something. More than likely her bottle of Pepsi. Clearly more important than keeping her eyes on the road if that makes sinse
Was she alone? Has she actually taken her children to the park by her big girl self today??

Anto40

Maybe she's going to set up as a 'weaning coach' next. Saw some sleep coaches offering this too. Could you imagine!!
A pinwheel coach more like. How to fill your child full of pastry so they sleep 20 hours a day! See it leads directly into sleep training 🙈

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Not sure at all to be honest ...but I do think if over a certain amount of children it has to be registered but as you said given the shortage etc its likely different income wise .its an area I have thought about getting into as a big need in my area and hate my job so might go off and do my homework!! Think nowadays not being registered etc would be such a risk ..anything with kids you have to be so careful .....anyways Lisa is lucky as the girls seem really happy !

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Haven't read back , haven't looked at her stories can someone please let me know how her day was yesterday and the last few days I have missed her run down of her day and I haven't been able to sleep proberbly at night over it . 😂😂

• Haha
Setting a great example for her two little girls... slouched on the couch for the day repeating the same phrases .... Aaaaayyyyda...... Haaaaaaazel..... give mom that ..... give mom a kisssssss..... rinse and repeat 🙄🙄🙄

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Ayda is like a statue in the garden 😂😂
My tiddler does this when he is somewhere new or very unfamiliar. Stands like a statue for a minute or 2 observing his surroundings, then goes off. He doesn’t do it in the library, the local park, the playground etc… I’d bet the girls would be statues in those places! ☹