Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
A pinwheel coach more like. How to fill your child full of pastry so they sleep 20 hours a day! See it leads directly into sleep training 🙈
Yes absolutely🙌 she's probably wondering how her pro Bono cases the kids aren't sleeping as long as her two were at the same ages.....so literally force feeding and stuffing them with full fat adult pasteries will be the next key for Lisa's sleepy stars 🙈

Reactions: 3

Ellegee

VIP Member
Surely Hazel could have had a power nap in the car & chilled in the buggy while she woke up fully so she didn’t miss out on the trip to the park.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’d love to know how many see her stories from day to day because engagement on her grid posts is really poor considering the amount of followers she has. Her business reveal on her grid got less than 30 comments & just under 700 likes. That’s really poor for someone that’s really dependent on them to get this business off the ground

Was she working with her friends nightie on all day? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d say the mudder dropped them to crèche and Lisa’s been in the bed the entire day

• Haha

davo2001

This "SLS licencing and participation agreement" isn't actually a thing, if you Google it you get nothing.
I could print this out with my name and it would be worth the same as Lisa's.

Basically she's been done out of 6k for a no name, means nothing course.

What's worse is that she's coning people into thinking she is qualified in something now, which she is not.

Screenshot_20230202-104448__01.jpg

skywayavenue

I'm a sole trader and still had to register my business name with the CRO, get insurance, register with the national regulatory body for my field. She should still be registered as a business with CRO.

She only needs to be VAT registered if she's on track to take in over 37500 in the year. If she stays below that, she needs to keep record of her income and business expenditure and complete her tax returns as a self employed person. My accountant does this for me every October. I give receipts to all my customers and keep safe records in accordance with GDPR.

It's up to her if she wants to mangle in her personal and business stuff on insta, and not have a website - not professional BUT she does need to be registered with the CRO I'm sure.

Yes, I know that. I'm an accountant. There's currently a five to six week back log for business name registration. She will only show in a business name search on CRO not a company search.

And sure she's giving away all her info for free on these 15 minute calls, wouldn't say she's much to worry about meeting the VAT threshold, she hasn't a hope.

BucketsOfTea

Not sure at all to be honest ...but I do think if over a certain amount of children it has to be registered but as you said given the shortage etc its likely different income wise .its an area I have thought about getting into as a big need in my area and hate my job so might go off and do my homework!! Think nowadays not being registered etc would be such a risk ..anything with kids you have to be so careful .....anyways Lisa is lucky as the girls seem really happy !
There's only something like 80 childminders in the whole country registered with tusla - there's no checks or anything on the unregistered ones. Such a shortage of childcare spaces that parents have to take what they can find. It's tough being a working parent in Ireland. I don't think our society really values children in the way we like to think we do.

The girls do look happy in those photos and it's great for them to get new experiences.

nasa5

VIP Member
Lisa probably wants to stay on benefits, they’ll probably be no real proof of her ‘business’ for a while yet

BucketsOfTea

Don't think you can get the NCS subsidy at the moment for childminders, only for crèches and childcare set ups. As discussed here before she'd probably qualify for a large subsidy

But - those high chairs and the room don't look like a creche to me, good point made here about the fire door. Lisa must be expecting a good income from
the sleep training if she's paying childminder fees for two, even cash in hand black market rates would be more than what she'd pay in a registered creche

petal1

VIP Member
Hope she uses the proper words when teaching the girls their body parts. 'Wee wee tank'... I've heard it all now!!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Good on ye! I’m not a fan of grassing people up, but she needs to be shopped for the extra income she’s bringing in and likely not declaring.
Us working folk have it hard enough without people taking the mick!