My Solo Journey To Mom #15 Solo pro bono still no work though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly wanted to do as little work as possible. I thought she took this change so she would have more time with her girls? Will she have to pay for crèche or is it free? 🤔 can't wait to see how many days /hours a week she sends them for. I have no issue with people sending their children to crèche as everyone has to do what they need when they are working etc but I don't agree with sitting at home on the couch stuffing your face 4/5 days a week when your kids are in crèche.

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever said this about any child before but they'll probably be better off in crèche. Lisa doesn't have any mothering instinct and definitely doesn't have the skills needed to give them enough mental stimulation at home.

Reactions: 11
I bet she will be one of those that have them in full time 5 days a week even though she won’t be working/studying that amount of time. She’s so lazy.
Easy knowing she’s getting the majority of it paid for by the government, easy come easy go.
Sadly though, they’ll thrive in their, it will be great for them because they don’t get offered learning opportunities at home, time outdoors etc. and I’m saying that as someone who hates crèches and did everything I can not to use one

Reactions: 8
Even IF I believed in sleep coaching, I wouldn’t be picking the laziest unkept mother on insta to do it. Present yourself professionally girl

Reactions: 11
Girls going to creche and they are like little kids that live in a bubble - they will pick up every single bug and dose going. Going be a long Jan til April for the the gintle sleep couch. Juno.

Reactions: 15
I will never get over the fact that a sleep coach is an ACTUAL occupation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do we like to follow you?
For the shits and giggles sleepy Lisa.
Also, to feel like a top Mom.
Not to learn how to fire a babbie into a cot, not to live in the dark, not to overfeed, not to listen to white noise, not to find out where to buy Nannie nighties, not to listen to how many suppositories you fire up your kids arse, not to maul our faces. Not to learn about parking spaces and twin trollies, not to know which episode of friends you're on.
Definitely not to learn how to clean and remove mould from the house.
If that makes sense, juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope the crèche have a separate black dark room with a white noise machine for d twins!! Mark my words that will be content for her getting the crèche to follow her military sleep routine 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I hope the crèche have a separate black dark room with a white noise machine for d twins!! Mark my words that will be content for her getting the crèche to follow her military sleep routine 🙄🙄
She’ll be the mudder from hell won’t she. I can picture it now bringing the white noise machine to creche & giving them the times she needs them to sleep.
She’ll be fuming in the evenings if they’re out of sorts due to no sleep.
separation anxiety could have them awake at night for days/ weeks & it will be a couple of weeks before they have a successful creche nap after being stuck with her methods for so long.

• Haha
She is probably hoping that the creche will employ her in getting all the children off to sleep in the sleep room. She will be firing up pancakes for them all aswell 🥞🍳 a few cash in hand foxers then from the parents on how to get their little ones to sleep through the night at home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never actually thought of that, having worked in crèches, they will not be sticking to her military regime

You do you my love......duck off Lisa you pig ignorant lazy twit. And stop checking the phone to make sure your big fat head is in the shot, no-one needs to see those close ups this hour of the morning. I honestly can't get over how much she loves having her big head in front of the camera, makeup-free without having even brushed her hair, she really is some dirty slob

Reactions: 18
Does it make anyone else feel uncomfortable when Lisa is holding one of the girls in her stories and she constantly looks back the camera? It creeps me out no end.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does it make anyone else feel uncomfortable when Lisa is holding one of the girls in her stories and she constantly looks back the camera? It creeps me out no end.
I was just coming on here to say this! I find it so un-nerving

Reactions: 5
If the kids Are going to crèche in January could she not have worked crèche around her secure weekly income, pensionable 2x weekly shifts with HSE, mind boggles 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she thinks they are sick all the time now, wait untill they get to creche :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Up since 4.30 & still filthy looking when Ayda woke over 3 hours later 🙄

I am 100% delighted they’re going into a crèche. The children will love mixing with others. However how in gods name will she pay for it? I find my childcare such a big expense 😳 myself and husband both work full time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.