Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know ye are non believers but I just wanted to tell ye how Lisa has helped me with sleep.
I watch her stories each day and I fall asleep watching them. I think she’s brilliant. I am 372 months old and have a 19 hour wake period x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Kodi

Thread title suggestion: Can't be bothered to mom, so off she goes to nom, nom, nom.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

choccythief

82003F85-37EA-43CE-B1AF-87D59D6436C4.png
notice the time stamp on the message- would you really be celebrating job done and a success after just 14 mins??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GossPots

VIP Member
Surely being a sleep fairy isn’t a recognised qualification, is it?
Thought it was something similar to Tooth Fairy and the elf on the shelf. Or the Oaf on the Sof - a

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1. We're fully aware you won't be able for the toddling around.

2. Ayda up coughing and choking yet going around in only a vest and not even a pair of socks on 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

nasa5

VIP Member
F67D9FBB-572E-4C81-827E-680C781D89CD.png

Shagged off for a McDonald’s and a drive on her own! How relatable with a sick child, she’s the biggest laziest most self centred lump I’ve ever seen.. also Lisa our healthcare system is under pressure because of attention seeking cows like you

• Angry

OA1

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: "my child is sick and here I am acting like a prick!!!!"

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I know we have moved on from this drama to aunty Mary but saw this and immediately thought of little Hazel
Sorry now this isn’t aimed at you but whoever came up with that ‘information’ needs a kick up the arse!! Most parents don’t want to give their child antibiotics but when your child is sick and a doctor is prescribing them most people don’t refuse and if your child later is diagnosed with extra needs it’s hard enough without thinking it was ‘caused’ by antibiotics 🙄 again I’m not getting at the person who posted this but it triggers me, I have a child with special needs and I know I always think maybe it’s because I did x or y and not z!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

davo2001

The nearest McDonalds to her is about a 40 minute drive away. Imagine being that desperate and leaving your "sick babies" to drive 40 minutes to get a MaccyDs.

She's a terrible mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Poppy33

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t live where the girls were playing this morning. I found it on Google maps & it’s a small housing development but her stories normally have an old stone wall right outside the window & a large garden with outhouses. I don’t see any of that on street view
Eh why would you do that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GossPots

VIP Member
Any other mammies up very late like me and want to give some pro bono advice… My 13 month old went to bed this eve as normal, asleep just before 8. Then Woke at 10…and is still awake!!!! He’s been mostly happy, babbling and everytime I nod off he wakes me (same room). He cried twice when we put him back down, proper upset and willingly cuddled me when I picked him up again, which he rarely does! Tried calpol, some milk, nappy change. Now we are in the living room watching little fucking baby bum and he’s walking around playing as if it’s daytime. I even gave him a snack as he was moaning I made myself toast. Had to leave the bedroom as my partner has to drive an hour to and from work tomorrow so I felt he needs the sleep more! My brother was here minding baba today while I was at work and says he had 2x 1 hour ish naps. Kind of normal.
He seems absolutely fine, his normal self. He is here now terrorizing the poor cats who, like me, just want to fuckin sleep!!
Any ideas??
I have work in the morning… 🙃

Pro bono case only please I don’t have €350 this close to Christmas!

Just To add he is a great sleeper and I’m kind Of freaked at this carry on, maybe it’s quite normal…🤔

You only have wan, not 2, so. It doesn’t matter

• Haha
  • Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
There’s just so much to say I can’t find the words.
Put very simply, I couldn’t imagine anyone leaving their sick baby under any circumstances, definitely not for a McDonald’s and a cry.
What is she crying for? This is motherhood. This is what she signed up for, twice.

What’s wrong is she is fat and unhealthy and can’t cope without sitting on the couch all day. She’s not able for it. She isn’t able for her kids. If they’re not sleeping 12 hours a night and their naps she can’t cope. Thank god those babies have their grandparents because they need them, she isn’t able for motherhood

• Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
€300-360 euro!!! There are professionals with degrees out their arses that aren’t charging this! What on earth?! I really feel this area needs some genuine regulation, that’s crazy money. I can’t wait to see the website and how she’ll justify it!
also, just saying, if someone gave me a gift voucher for what is essentially sleep training, I wouldn’t be grateful. A big step over the mark in my opinion.

Why do we like to follow you?
For the shits and giggles sleepy Lisa.
Also, to feel like a top Mom.
Not to learn how to fire a babbie into a cot, not to live in the dark, not to overfeed, not to listen to white noise, not to find out where to buy Nannie nighties, not to listen to how many suppositories you fire up your kids arse, not to maul our faces. Not to learn about parking spaces and twin trollies, not to know which episode of friends you're on.
Definitely not to learn how to clean and remove mould from the house.
If that makes sense, juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 23