My Solo Journey To Mom #15 Solo pro bono still no work though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one’s the biggest attention seeking little focker I’ve ever seen,she’s had a good rub and pinching session in the car before she got home ,emotional blackmail for pippa to take over.
the clear whites of her eyes are a dead giveaway. Not a trace of pink

Reactions: 12
The big madser definitely did something to her eyes on purpose to make them look like that. I’d believe the vicks thing. I have an adult female cousin who would do something like that if she wasn’t getting her way or wasn’t the centre of attention. I don’t even think it was for the gram, 💯 emotional blackmail for the mother and maybe even the sister/brother if they spoke up about how tiring this must all be for the mother

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.