My Solo Journey To Mom #15 Solo pro bono still no work though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she came out of that year on gestational diabetes check up and they told her everything was perfect, and make no changes
she can't take advice or any criticism so whatever they said to her it went in one ear and out the other
If she was at work, or out all day or took them for an hour walk in the buggy , or was flat out cleaning the house all day etc, then fair enough....sit down relax with the 🍫
We all know she hasn't moved off the couch and is back there now for the night watching her friends re runs 🙄
I hope anyone considering getting her would know about:
*Milky mates
*Girls thrown into highchairs, all slouched down when they weren't able to support themselves
*Adult portion food sizes to stuff them to sleep
*Greasy burgers for babies
*Not leaving the house for days
*Hosing them down on seats on cold wet towels inside the bath
*The girls not seeing daylight or getting fresh air for days on end
*Flash from her phone constantly in their eyes
*White noise machine going constantly even driving to Kildare with the white noise machine going in the car
*In 14 mths they've been swimming once, beach once, went to a play centre 3/4 times, went to 1 class that was only suitable for older kids, playground maybe twice
*Never had a night away from the house but Lisas had several
*Plonking them in their bouncers with their bottles Infront of the tv
I had a long day at work. Barely saw my son before his bed time and was feeling a bit meh.. then came on here and giggled my way through all the posts.

That was til I read your post.. when you write it all down in one list, it’s so sad for those poor girls. I hope she can make the changes needed to turn their lives around 🤞🤞

Nice to see the 'pro bono' parent spells as well as Lisa does. One would be suspicious...
Gearing up for fake testimonials for the website.
Lisa texting away from pippa’s phone.. 📱

Reactions: 9
You’d swear Lisa was curing the blind the way she’s going on, the child was asleep a few minutes get a grip girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never seen a mother so obsessed with sleep and food . It's like she's running a concentration camp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1736166notice the time stamp on the message- would you really be celebrating job done and a success after just 14 mins??
15 mins is the aveRage amount of time my baba will settle down at night. I’d say a lot of babies are the same, it’s not immediate. Such lies and not even clever enough to cover the lies! 🤣🤣

Edited: average not minimum

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean I can't even go to bed and go to sleep just like that on a normal night let alone my baby (who also does not settle by themselves and still wakes numerous times a night) and jano what I still reward myself with my version of Pepsi and a dairy milk.
I swear the fact she is now trying to come out as an expert now is boiling me. It's not how normal people live and its giving unrealistic expectations to parents 🤦
If I hear the words white noise out of another "experts' mouth I'll shove a bloody hairdryer at them.
What did our parents, grandparents et Al bloody do before... Oh ya went for a walk, rocked to sleep, fed to sleep, all the "bad habits" they are saying now. I do believe we all can put ourselves to sleep now.

You can tell I've had a bad night last night but by god I still wouldn't give her money for help.

Reactions: 7
If she wants to be professional and get real feedback she needs to have real reviews from real families. If I was after paying her €300 and she texts me I’d be bleeping furious! I’m not a whatsapp buddy to boost her ego. I’m a paying customer so I would expect a More professional approach rather than a whatsapp message hey hun all ok after 15 minutes of putting them down. So until I see a real Family giving her a real review I will refuse to be she’s the miracle worker!! And a real family I mean I not someone related to her or knows her and feels sorry for her and just got her to work for them to give her a head start!! All these instas Huns can never be trusted sure, great reviews all posted by family and friends when in fact it’s all a heap of shite!!

Reactions: 6
Off to enterprise Ireland to see what money, sorry ‘resources’, she can get for creating her own business. I’d have paid to be a fly on the wall while she’s sitting amongst people genuinely hoping to make a go of a legitimate business and meanwhile she’s sitting with the greasy hair chewing on a pen explaining what a sleep coach is. Wouldn’t be like our Lisa to take advantage of fecking out of house for a few hours without her kids 🤪

Reactions: 12
How much will she charge I wonder. If her “pro bono” cases are so much better after one consult, it’s not exactly taxing. She’s shooting herself in the foot by saying it was so easy to sort them. She should at least make out it took a bit of work

Reactions: 7
Just an FYI Lisa, 10-4 isn't all day for most people, only lazy cunts like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she really go to a ‘business’ type meeting in a sweatshirt from Penneys?? Sure she’s practically away 12 hours away which is what she’d be doing in the hospital 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to see where he takes the girls tomorrow. I’m putting my money on the kitchen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa up since 4.30 cos she can't sleep. Once again I call BS and the girls had her up but she can't say that cause it'll prove she's a shite sleep couch, I mean coach.

So her day out for the girls is going to see a creche. I'm delighted they're going in January as they need the social interaction and they'll come on leaps and bounds. No doubt mom can't wait as she'll be able to sit on her arse drinking Pepsi & eating shite while she does sleep consultations over zoom without moving a muscle & charging ridiculous money for sweet duck all.

Reactions: 12
If she’s putting the girls in crèche to do this Mickey Mouse course, why not just stay in your permanent pensionable job that you only leave them 2 days a week?sounds like the dream to me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.