My Solo Journey To Mom #15 Solo pro bono still no work though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@nasa5 congrats 🥳 on your title!!

I’d do a recap but I’m too busy sitting on my couch shouting orders at my kids 😂😂

Let’s also brace ourselves for great Sleep content from a ‘natural’ sleep expert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do each parent get a bottle of Pepsi and bar of chocolate for putting their child to sleep?? Lisa rewards herself so why won’t she reward the parents!!!! Walk? Shower? Clean? No? No just sits where she sat since morning. .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jaysus, we are nearly getting through these threads quicker than Lisa is horsing her way through multi packs of DIARY milk bars and 2Ltrs of Pepsi max 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to have to learn to spell if she wants to be taken seriously. Nobody will want to take advice from an idiot who can't string a sentence together without at least 3 mistakes in it.

There's no way she came out of that year on gestational diabetes check up and they told her everything was perfect, and make no changes
she can't take advice or any criticism so whatever they said to her it went in one ear and out the other
If she was at work, or out all day or took them for an hour walk in the buggy , or was flat out cleaning the house all day etc, then fair enough....sit down relax with the 🍫
We all know she hasn't moved off the couch and is back there now for the night watching her friends re runs 🙄
I hope anyone considering getting her would know about:
*Milky mates
*Girls thrown into highchairs, all slouched down when they weren't able to support themselves
*Adult portion food sizes to stuff them to sleep
*Greasy burgers for babies
*Not leaving the house for days
*Hosing them down on seats on cold wet towels inside the bath
*The girls not seeing daylight or getting fresh air for days on end
*Flash from her phone constantly in their eyes
*White noise machine going constantly even driving to Kildare with the white noise machine going in the car
*In 14 mths they've been swimming once, beach once, went to a play centre 3/4 times, went to 1 class that was only suitable for older kids, playground maybe twice
*Never had a night away from the house but Lisas had several
*Plonking them in their bouncers with their bottles Infront of the tv

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So she gets a treat and the babies get to go to sleep for 28 hours.
She is obsessed.
Live a little let them stay up not as though ye have to be up to get them to crèche so you can work ya big melt.

Reactions: 9
The poor children 6.30 bed time seems so early at that age . My 6 month old goes down at 7pm

Reactions: 12
Nice to see the 'pro bono' parent spells as well as Lisa does. One would be suspicious...
Gearing up for fake testimonials for the website.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
82003F85-37EA-43CE-B1AF-87D59D6436C4.png
notice the time stamp on the message- would you really be celebrating job done and a success after just 14 mins??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone I know who used a sleep consultant, whether it was successful or not, spent the rest of the time ENJOYING their time with their kids. Nothing militant about how they patented their children, just desperate for help when it came to sleep. This one would be quite the opposite and I'd be curious to see what she advises outside of nap and sleep time. Example, no fresh air because it stimulates them? No trip to the playground as it cuts onto nap time? I genuinely would be interested. And it would be terribly sad if that was her advice.

View attachment 1736166notice the time stamp on the message- would you really be celebrating job done and a success after just 14 mins??
You would if you wrote it yourself. I dont buy this. Especially when her screengrab and post swiftly appears then on her stories.

The poor children 6.30 bed time seems so early at that age . My 6 month old goes down at 7pm
My 4 month old goes down at 7pm most nights. He’s usually not long over his last nap of the day at 6.30pm!
And he’s generally tired by 7 due to the fact we’ll have been off out all day, going places and seeing people. Her two can’t possibly be tired after sitting in the house all day long, with only that dullard to talk to.

Reactions: 8
My two babies are horrific sleepers. I have contacted many “gentle” sleep consultants over the last while for help and not one program didn’t involve some level of letting the babies cry. Each to their own, but the word “gentle” is a joke. You’re fooling nobody. It’s sleep training Lisa so call it what it is. Nothing gentle about letting a baby cry whether in the room or not.

Reactions: 17
My 4 month old goes down at 7pm most nights. He’s usually not long over his last nap of the day at 6.30pm!
And he’s generally tired by 7 due to the fact we’ll have been off out all day, going places and seeing people. Her two can’t possibly be tired after sitting in the house all day long, with only that dullard to talk to.
My 16 month old goes down at 6:30/7 sometimes earlier. She naps for 1hr-1.5 at midday-ish. Always on the go and out and about so she’s shattered by bed time.

Reactions: 4
I know ye are non believers but I just wanted to tell ye how Lisa has helped me with sleep.
I watch her stories each day and I fall asleep watching them. I think she’s brilliant. I am 372 months old and have a 19 hour wake period x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.