My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In LA now. Wtaf. Must be dodgy goings on or there’s a money tree in the large back garden 😮

Reactions: 3
Had their million pound horse over there for the Breeders cup - Flew him all the way to Cali only for him to fail the vets tests and not be allowed run - Other than that they have gone very quiet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So they've gone from the boat, to NI, to New York, and then to St Moritz. Is Neil sh*tting money these days? Also, what does Louise Keppler do, I see she is well decked out for skiing with her chanel boots and birkin 🤔

Reactions: 7
In LA now. Wtaf. Must be dodgy goings on or there’s a money tree in the large back garden 😮
Well his PPE contract was £33 million of tax payers money.

I imagine the profit margin was similar to Baroness Mone, so that's £11 million in one contract alone. Like Mone, Neil claimed he was doing this PPE as an act of charity to help while breaking dressing up in an army uniform for photo ops . 🤨

Now I'm not saying this is illegal, but no money tree needed with profits like that from peoples taxes.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So they've gone from the boat, to NI, to New York, and then to St Moritz. Is Neil sh*tting money these days? Also, what does Louise Keppler do, I see she is well decked out for skiing with her chanel boots and birkin 🤔
It looks like a couples trip 🤔 is Louise dating the younger brother?

She would sicken your bleeping hole with the travelling and showing off 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time reader of this thread. I don't know this Donna at all so forgive this question. But is she the kind of person that will tire of designer handbags and luxury holidays or is she vapid and this will fulfill her? Still very much in the honeymoon phase.

And building a house

Reactions: 3
It’s like she has been totally erased, or erased herself, from all their lives!
Whatever went down it’s been a huge family fallout and can’t help think that the ginger one is a huge cause of it all.
It's absolutely crazy. If your sister was ill with cancer and recovered you would be treating her life and her like gold dust because i can tell you this It's few and far between that do fully recover. Anita came across like a truly lovely woman. Definitely can't see her being the reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s like she has been totally erased, or erased herself, from all their lives!
Whatever went down it’s been a huge family fallout and can’t help think that the ginger one is a huge cause of it all.
He seems to have got on the wrong side of many people. I think he liked that Donna had followers on social media as he's chased fame a lot and tries to get in the paper constantly. Having a wedding and sharing it on her account with followers meant a lot to him and his ego.

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 09.21.17.png

But I don't think that he likes that seeking publicity brings both positive and negative. Can't have yin without yang Neil!

He seems to have got on the wrong side of many people. I think he liked that Donna had followers on social media as he's chased fame a lot and tries to get in the paper constantly. Having a wedding and sharing it on her account with followers meant a lot to him and his ego.

View attachment 2764466

But I don't think that he likes that seeking publicity brings both positive and negative. Can't have yin without yang Neil!

Total scumbag!
It’s highly probable that Anita holds the health service in hight regard for saving her life and the good outcome.
To have a prat like this making money out of a pandemic would have likely been a pill to hard to swallow.
Anita has a nice life but didn’t seem the type to buy into too much of the bullshit of processions and false stature.

Donna hung round Anita and her husband Matt like a bad smell until the ginger one came in the mix! So I would say he is at the root of it all. Both Anita & Matt seem to be of the work hard and count your blessings mindset.
Donna is most definitely all fur coat and no knickers at this point!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Total scumbag!
It’s highly probable that Anita holds the health service in hight regard for saving her life and the good outcome.
To have a prat like this making money out of a pandemic would have likely been a pill to hard to swallow.
Anita has a nice life but didn’t seem the type to buy into too much of the bullshit of processions and false stature.

Donna hung round Anita and her husband Matt like a bad smell until the ginger one came in the mix! So I would say he is at the route of it all. Both Anita & Matt seem to be of the work hard and count your blessings mindset.
Donna is most definitely all fur coat and no knickers at this point!
Thank you that is interesting. Yes it must be hard to see your sister living the high life off so much money made from a health service that saved your life. While what these people that made millions from PPE did is not illegal most people would find it morally wrong. People are literally dying because a health service has so little funds.
I don't know of this Donnas character, but she still seems to be in the honeymoon of living the high life and moving into a fancy home. All this stuff fades. If your whole life is money it loses it's novelty. Family and connections is the meaningful things in life and no money can buy that. What will she do when the fun of new home is gone and she has all the designer clothes she could ever want?

• Heart
Reactions: 7