My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 squid for those bleeping Shein earrings? On your bike Donna (or should that be boat 🤣🤣), do you think we’re all thick ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else who bought from msc received marketing emails from Sylkie?
they have obviously accessed the msc database for customer emails,
I am so cross, this is a complete breach of gdpr rules
Omg yes I has sylkie email in my junk folder this morning, never bought from them but did msc in past

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I got a marketing email from a business I follow on Instagram a few days ago. I was pretty cross as ive never bought a thing from them.

Reactions: 2
30 squid for those bleeping Shein earrings? On your bike Donna (or should that be boat 🤣🤣), do you think we’re all thick ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Well she tells people to bring more than bikinis if traveling to Portugal during winter. You don't say.

The cheap stuff she tries to sell at an inflated price looks like it came out of a cracker.
Screenshot_20240323_221136_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the shameless galavanting and competitions to the. put her profile on private 🤔 strange
I wonder what or who she's trying to hide from? She's done this a couple of times before. Goes from being desperate for followers by bribing with giveaways to private. Maybe the police have caught on to the dodgy things?

Not missing much if you don't follow her. Selfie to wish people a happy Easter from the sands (do they think they're the Beckham's). Cheap nasty stuff she's selling, then she's off to a lux hotel to have a bit of cake that costs 3 times the price of the Chinese junk she sells, more posts on the yacht then Neil puts on a chicken mask. They're either hiding / running or Neil is annoyed that he married an influencer who's shared so much including the wedding day on her selling insta page with tens of thousands of followers thus making any commentary fair game. She seems desperate to show off her lifestyle.
Screenshot_20240401_082901_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240401_082951_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Not missing much if you don't follow her. Selfie to wish people a happy Easter from the sands (do they think they're the Beckham's). Cheap nasty stuff she's selling, then she's off to a lux hotel to have a bit of cake that costs 3 times the price of the Chinese junk she sells, more posts on the yacht then Neil puts on a chicken mask. They're either hiding / running or Neil is annoyed that he married an influencer who's shared so much including the wedding day on her selling insta page with tens of thousands of followers thus making any commentary fair game. She seems desperate to show off her lifestyle.
View attachment 2848909View attachment 2848910
Thanks for this- was afraid I was missing out on the book quotes 😂

• Haha
So strange how she turns herself private so often for a bit. Definitely something odd happening. Instagram is great for hiding shady behaviour as stories expire. I doubt they'll ever get done for that dangerous driving or this riding without helmets. Imagine being so sad to record yourself eyefucking your phone while on a bike. Some people never grow out of being a teenager

• Haha
Never posted before but I did follow Donna on Instagram
I wondered why she had stopped posting stories a few weeks ago but I think she blocked me from viewing her stories! My profile pic was of food but reading she's done this to others she must be doing this a lot.
So strange to block people from viewing stories only so that she keeps her follower numbers. Dare I say I used to quite like her, now I'm thinking people here maybe onto something. I think she's trying to do a wagatha Christy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm still following but with my real account so might not view every story as I think she's on a crazed hunt. Luckily sara isn't my real name and she'd be furious if she knew I was posting here 😆. She's got really shady since getting with him.

Their horse Nurburgring was due to run at Aintree last Friday but after a vets inspection it got pulled from the race - The Bronsan Racing crew came out guns blazing in their statement which was ill thought out and I would not be surprised if it happens again in the future. You see when you go round spending big money on horses then launch a start up in partnership with a crew involved with the US Military and say things to the effect of "Horse racing needs to be "disrupted"" the people who run horse racing tend to take note of you and probably take a somewhat ill view

Never posted before but I did follow Donna on Instagram
I wondered why she had stopped posting stories a few weeks ago but I think she blocked me from viewing her stories! My profile pic was of food but reading she's done this to others she must be doing this a lot.
So strange to block people from viewing stories only so that she keeps her follower numbers. Dare I say I used to quite like her, now I'm thinking people here maybe onto something. I think she's trying to do a wagatha Christy.
What?!? One minute she’s begging and buying followers with Zara vouchers and the next she’s blocking them. It was always a brag with Donna so she’ll be back she needs to let everyone know that she’s doing so much better than the rest of us