My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that would lock the money in for Donna if they've signed a prenup.
My mind just boggles when it comes to these two. Arsing all over the place. Where is the money coming from!!! She’s wearing cheap tat and has more airmiles than Taylor Swift ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ can’t wait to see this house!!

Reactions: 4
My mind just boggles when it comes to these two. Arsing all over the place. Where is the money coming from!!! She’s wearing cheap tat and has more airmiles than Taylor Swift ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ can’t wait to see this house!!
He made millions selling PPE to the NHS during Covid.

• Angry
Hmmm seems like his new venture is AI-powered Horse Insurance where he has "joined forces" with a company that supplies the US military.

Reactions: 3
Is she completely stupid to post those videos of them breaking so many laws while driving that mobile home 🙈

Reactions: 6
To be fair equine analytics would be big business, he’s putting that Covid money to good use. The fact that he’s partnering with a US military contractor just reenforces the feeling that those in Silicon Valley don’t tend to have many moral scruples.
Definitely could be, but at the moment he's all buzzwords and little substance. He won't be risking his COVID millions, he did that show to get investors money to risk.
---
Is she completely stupid to post those videos of them breaking so many laws while driving that mobile home 🙈
This story? Or was there more

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Neil is looking very gammony on other peoples pics. I don't think using his millions in profits made at the expense of the health service to go live on a yacht have done him any favours.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 08.09.55.png

Odd twitter pic
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 08.10.24.png

Embarrassing to be going about talking about being a big CEO but his twitter is still locked down after people called him out for dressing up in an army outfit. He claimed putting on the uniform was an accident :LOL:
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 08.10.35.png

• Haha
She's either bragging about how luxurious her life is or posting an AD for the cheapest nastiest things that look like they were made with forced labour and wouldn't survive one wash. Being a social media influencer as a job seems so weird
Screenshot_20240322_145731_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else who bought from msc received marketing emails from Sylkie?
they have obviously accessed the msc database for customer emails,
I am so cross, this is a complete breach of gdpr rules

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else who bought from msc received marketing emails from Sylkie?
they have obviously accessed the msc database for customer emails,
I am so cross, this is a complete breach of gdpr rules
Wow that's really bad. How many laws do these people break?!
Everyone this has happened to needs to report it so it's dealt with.
Donna is the kind to think because she's married into money the laws don't apply to her.

Reactions: 7
What a pile of trailer trash they really are - state of them all in that video and as you say highly illegal on so many levels!

Was it a rental?
If I seen it at the time I would be reporting to the police and the company!
I bet it was a rental.

I regret not reporting it at the time, is it too late for us all to report it now? Glad I uploaded it here so maybe they'll one day face the consequences of their own actions.

Donna and Neil are awful people that think they're above the law because they have money.

If they're perfectly happy to share illegal things they do on stories for her 20'000+ followers one can only imagine the illegal stuff they might get up to but don't broadcast!

She's either bragging about how luxurious her life is or posting an AD for the cheapest nastiest things that look like they were made with forced labour and wouldn't survive one wash. Being a social media influencer as a job seems so weird
View attachment 2829748
Wouldn't pay a fiver for this never mind £50, so cheap looking. She's a very strange one 🤔

• Haha
What is this new accent all about?
All of a sudden her voice has deepened and she’s gone all “country wealth, with plaid blazers and horse riding boots, deeper voice and southern acce

• Haha
Reactions: 5