My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they hiring someone to sail the boat or just them two going? Doesn’t sound very safe if Bangor to Dublin made them both sea sick and having to lay down. Luckily her Dad was able to take over. Do they not think where they are travelling too will be very choppy waters?! Great idea in theory, love the adventure of it but how practical is it?!

Reactions: 4
So are they hiring someone to sail the boat or just them two going? Doesn’t sound very safe if Bangor to Dublin made them both sea sick and having to lay down. Luckily her Dad was able to take over. Do they not think where they are travelling too will be very choppy waters?! Great idea in theory, love the adventure of it but how practical is it?!
To be fair it looks amazing - I just wouldn’t be brave enough!

Always charging head first into the next ‘big idea”
if anyone else told me they were going to live on a houseboat for six months I would be delighted for them and think that sounds amazing and fair play to you.
Meanwhile popeye and olive here are setting up a 6 month holiday. No way will it be an authentic vlog ffs they couldn’t even make it from Belfast to Bangor and on to Dublin without her daddy literally taking over the control of the boat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I just say that’s not ur average cheap boat. My in-laws have a friend who has a boat here and we used to go every summer to loch Erne. It was a lower end boat but we priced one like the sands have to rent just and it was crazy prices for a weekend. Also how is it gonna work with the dogs ? I’m sure there’s rules bringing dogs into other countries

I know that is a serious cruiser...I can't tell if they've hired it or bought it but either way, a 6mth holiday with the living/running costs for boat on top of the cost to build and furnish this massive house...where is all the money actually coming from?

Assuming the dogs have passports to get into each country?

Reactions: 6
I know that is a serious cruiser...I can't tell if they've hired it or bought it but either way, a 6mth holiday with the living/running costs for boat on top of the cost to build and furnish this massive house...where is all the money actually coming from?

Assuming the dogs have passports to get into each country?
I have looked into it before, bringing the dog abroad. And some countries require passports and certain vaccine and bits. But I didn’t fancy brining the dog in a cage on a flight. This princess of mine wouldn’t be able to cope 😂

Reactions: 5
Can I just say that’s not ur average cheap boat. My in-laws have a friend who has a boat here and we used to go every summer to loch Erne. It was a lower end boat but we priced one like the sands have to rent just and it was crazy prices for a weekend. Also how is it gonna work with the dogs ? I’m sure there’s rules bringing dogs into other countries
Never mind a passport, how does the dog do a poo?!?!? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind a passport, how does the dog do a poo?!?!? 🤮
😆 if their like mine u can almost time it down to the minute 🙈
And like the other person said there is only1 that’s odd. I dno how they’ll last 6 months using these shower facilities

Reactions: 2
Are they off on a boat now?
I thought they were moving to Australia, did he not have some big fancy job there?

Reactions: 2