My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you that is interesting. Yes it must be hard to see your sister living the high life off so much money made from a health service that saved your life. While what these people that made millions from PPE did is not illegal most people would find it morally wrong. People are literally dying because a health service has so little funds.
I don't know of this Donnas character, but she still seems to be in the honeymoon of living the high life and moving into a fancy home. All this stuff fades. If your whole life is money it loses it's novelty. Family and connections is the meaningful things in life and no money can buy that. What will she do when the fun of new home is gone and she has all the designer clothes she could ever want?
The NHS was crippled by COVID and its impact on resources and management of patients especially those who got seriously ill at time or Long Covid.
Huge resources needed and unfortunately most of those were not procured or used wisely - like the PPE issues!

Donna comes across as living her best life but i think deep down she is terribly unhappy & unfulfilled.
Always after the next dopamine hit & in for a huge fall when it all goes tits up! The life they are leading is not sustainable physically emotionally nor financially!

Reactions: 5
The NHS was crippled by COVID and its impact on resources and management of patients especially those who got seriously ill at time or Long Covid.
Huge resources needed and unfortunately most of those were not procured or used wisely - like the PPE issues!

Donna comes across as living her best life but i think deep down she is terribly unhappy & unfulfilled.
Always after the next dopamine hit & in for a huge fall when it all goes tits up! The life they are leading is not sustainable physically emotionally nor financially!
Watching Donnas many many many stories she comes across as someone desperate to show off. I don't think someone with a fulfilled life would post so much all these shameless brags. A life of materialism with no depth. All quite sad really to live for broadcasting this on instagram.
Then sometimes posts AD affiliate links for things like cheap slippers which she can't make much off. Maybe this is to keep up the social media influencer stuff to pretend she's a business woman?
I hope she was attracted to more than just money else can't see the longevity.
How long have they been together for?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Would love to see Anita return to socials but completely understand why she hasn't. After going through what she did, i guess her priorities now are just very different. Donna has always been the flashy look at me "bet you wish you were me" vibe. Whereas I honestly never thought that about Anita. It's an odd thing to remark but even tone of voice and how they spoke Anita just was always much more sincere and authentic.

That's an extremely on point analysis regarding the PPE scandal and why Anita would disassociate. Karma has everyones cards marked and Donna will know about it god forbid if them two need to call upon a service that he well and truly fucked over for his own financial gain!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I’ve seen Anita out and about in belfast with Matt looking very happy and content over Christmas I’ve always wondered how she was doing and though she was the more relatable one. I’ve also seen her in laura Rooney (hungry girl belfast or dubai) and they were in Hong Kong recently where laura has been flat out promoting Olivia Hampton…which is very similar to old MSC stuff? Is it maybe Anita’s business venture?

So I’ve seen Anita out and about in belfast with Matt looking very happy and content over Christmas I’ve always wondered how she was doing and though she was the more relatable one. I’ve also seen her in laura Rooney (hungry girl belfast or dubai) and they were in Hong Kong recently where laura has been flat out promoting Olivia Hampton…which is very similar to old MSC stuff? Is it maybe Anita’s business venture?
Must be…a quick google showed up that it is registered under a matthew mackey. Funny it also showed up old comments on this thread from username “she bangs” asking about olivia hapton, people thinking it was neil writing them. Makes sense now that it was! Trying to fish for info on anitas company.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh never thought to google! I thought the products were very similar even selling the same slippers..for all the continuous
giveaways on donnas post must really irk her and Neil that the Olivia hapton one has only 2k less followers and no big flashy giveaways or showing off

All the giveaways look so embarrassingly desperate. And they don't work as Donna often gets 100ish likes a post with 2-3 comments unless it's a giveaway and gets 7000+ comments. These two wish everyone was jealous of them.
Screenshot_20240221_013146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
All the giveaways look so embarrassingly desperate. And they don't work as Donna often gets 100ish likes a post with 2-3 comments unless it's a giveaway and gets 7000+ comments. These two wish everyone was jealous of them.
View attachment 2769463
Working with Denise Curran is the biggest turn off a brand could have anyway, she’d sell her granny for a bit of fame 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2769463
Like they don’t even TRY to be relatable 🤣 so crass…unfortunately for them they don’t seem to have the like-ability other successful bloggers do. So it’s competition after competition

Working with Denise Curran is the biggest turn off a brand could have anyway, she’d sell her granny for a bit of fame 😷
Must have cut ties with Jennifer Wrynne, they were the only 2 promoting them that I seen.
The bag that’s on offer has a big greasy stain on it from being pawed over. They can keep it, I’ll buy a new one if I want it.

Reactions: 2
What about the friendship with Ruth Gorman - didn’t she used to feature in the sisters’ photos? Has she distanced herself or is she a friend of Anita’s?

Just off to the airport in a £200k Lamborghini to spend a week on their yacht, before returning to NI to their mansion with custom cornicing and a bespoke kitchen. But alas, they'll "manage" with just the old airfryer in the meantime. Oh hahaha. So funny!!

I don't begrudge good people good things, but this just all feels waaaay too dodgy to be legit. They're spending it before anyone can come after it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just off to the airport in a £200k Lamborghini to spend a week on their yacht, before returning to NI to their mansion with custom cornicing and a bespoke kitchen. But alas, they'll "manage" with just the old airfryer in the meantime. Oh hahaha. So funny!!

I don't begrudge good people good things, but this just all feels waaaay too dodgy to be legit. They're spending it before anyone can come after it...
That cornicing is hideous!

Reactions: 6

They've been building the house since 2022. Now it's a big thing that they might live there for a couple of weeks with only an airfryer while waiting for the kitchen to be installed? 🎻
What is Donna going to do when she doesn't have the project of the house to do? The ADs she does I doubt bring in much money with how low her actual engagement is. And all the yachts, designer clothes and 5 star hotels must not be that exciting anymore.

Attachments

• Sick
They've been building the house since 2022. Now it's a big thing that they might live there for a couple of weeks with only an airfryer while waiting for the kitchen to be installed? 🎻
What is Donna going to do when she doesn't have the project of the house to do? The ADs she does I doubt bring in much money with how low her actual engagement is. And all the yachts, designer clothes and 5 star hotels must not be that exciting anymore.
Maybe a baby once they’ve settled in.

Reactions: 3