My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ross father sounds horrendous. Small wonder theres so much infighting and Donna has ended up with a narcissist if that’s the example she had growing up. The entitlement of coming and buying a lake and telling everyone else to feck off… just wow.

Maybe Anita has had a lucky escape. No shame in becoming estranged from a toxic situation, even if its your family. In fact kudos to her, not many people are willing to recognise and cut ties with toxic family members so end up perpetuating the cycle.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, these two nutters turned the special wedding morning into chaos and a literal tit show. I believe some type of industrial banger was used and Mr Ross believed they were under attack. There was also a crudely made sign in big red letters which read Ross out neighbours from hell. Police were called but the boyos were on their own land. Moving on to its my land......
My understanding is Ross bought the lake in front of his home and prevented neighbouring land owners from accessing it for their livestock and leisure. This resulted in a long running dispute and court action. You can see why people would be pissed off, as far as I know Ross won every court case probably because of £££££s. If your land ran down to a water source and someone came along and said they owned the bed and you couldn't use it and fenced it, well, you'd most likely be raging.
Clearly they fight with everyone including themselves.
Jeez 🙈….that’s wick…I’m sure she had a great day despite all the drama but how random of the farmers like 🙈

Reactions: 3
Perhaps. It will be interesting to see if she's at the wedding won't it and if she's not will the Sunday life or some other rag pick up on it. I'm really surprised that hasn't happened yet, my sisters closet was very much in the news at one point. This is exactly the type of story they'd stick their teeth into, I presume those £££££s are once again hard at work.
I don’t think the Sunday Life would give a duck. They are not celebs nor paramilitaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think the Sunday Life would give a duck. They are not celebs nor paramilitaries.
The way things are going they might have links somewhere 😂 did I not read on here before Neil has links to gangs in Dublin or something. I could be wrong 🙈

Aye wasn’t it’s the Ryan or the kinahans
She must be so embarrassed, ruined her career and life in hiding/on the run

I do hope she is safe wherever she is, but what a waste of an extremely successful career, think she was the one who got some special award from queens too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Irene isn't in hiding...she was in plain sight at Donna's hen do at the races.

Anita Sands is the golden child who got the special reward, and the one who Neil has been following in the shadow of...like literally. Anita went to Canada for a finance role, Neil followed in the same industry, then she went to Silicon Valley for tech, again he followed/copied.

Now she's talking about crypto and belonging...shocking, same stuff Neil spouts :sneaky:

Irene isn't in hiding...she was in plain sight at Donna's hen do at the races.

Anita Sands is the golden child who got the special reward, and the one who Neil has been following in the shadow of...like literally. Anita went to Canada for a finance role, Neil followed in the same industry, then she went to Silicon Valley for tech, again he followed/copied.

Now she's talking about crypto and belonging...shocking, same stuff Neil spouts :sneaky:
Aye they have 14 businesses registered out of the home place and at least three operating out of the house in Dungannon and for all these companies they don't seem to employ anyone.
Irene was involved with Robbie Lawlor, who was shot in Belfast. What's key is that she went to Belfast with him when he was shot.

• Wow
So Donna is now got a giveaway going on her page, looking for follows and shares. Clearly setting herself up as a blogger before the wedding.

Reactions: 5
Does nobody remember the days when elderly people used to all wear false teeth? To me veneers look like a set of false teeth, which is guess they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does nobody remember the days when elderly people used to all wear false teeth? To me veneers look like a set of false teeth, which is guess they are.
Yea they’re false, and honesty I’d be a wee bit dubious about how healthy they are for your actual natural teeth, composites I can maybe see past…but yea of course they’re done for the wedding lol…I haven’t seen a proper pic but hopefully they look ok, Anita’s looked lovley on her