My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure why she has got false teeth for the wedding. It’s just made her look even older. I am not sure what she’ll do with herself after the big day.

Reactions: 2
Yea they’re false, and honesty I’d be a wee bit dubious about how healthy they are for your actual natural teeth, composites I can maybe see past…but yea of course they’re done for the wedding lol…I haven’t seen a proper pic but hopefully they look ok, Anita’s looked lovley on her
they are terrible for your teeth. My friend Is a dentist and hates veneers. He refuses to do them.

the issue is that you have to have perfectly healthy teeth filed down in order to fix a veneer tooth.

Reactions: 1
I am not sure why she has got false teeth for the wedding. It’s just made her look even older. I am not sure what she’ll do with herself after the big day.
She’ll be doing exactly what’s she’s doing now. Off gallivanting, pretending to run an online business and dropping thousands on the latest Chanel/Lowe/Cartier drip.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she belongs in the winners circle at Cheltenham with those chompers.

Reactions: 2
So she’s got married today but was gramming away this morning?! She should have been enjoying being with her maids and the whole excitement of the day, not on insta 🙄

Reactions: 5
She has been posting for days, mainly sharing pics/stories from the Sands connections nada from the Ross contingent.

Don’t hate me but she looks amazing!!!
So sad she’s not got her sister there and there’s very little people there in general. I’d say there’s plenty of family and friends she’s let go for him and his money

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don’t hate me but she looks amazing!!!
So sad she’s not got her sister there and there’s very little people there in general. I’d say there’s plenty of family and friends she’s let go for him and his money
She really does look stunning! I don’t think it’s wrong to say she looks good when she does.
I wonder will they have a big party at home? Destination weddings can be expensive for guests .

Fair play she does look good, the makeup is done well. But sorry I don’t like the dress! It’s see through and a bit gypsy!! Well seen it wasn’t a church wedding as the priest would have fainted!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Fair play she does look good, the makeup is done well. But sorry I don’t like the dress! It’s see through and a bit gypsy!! Well seen it wasn’t a church wedding as the priest would have fainted!! 🙈
By the sounds of the hubby’s reputation the Church would have burnt down as he stepped foot in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8