My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dress is fab šŸ„°
Just coz Anita wasn't shown dosent mean she isn't there. I really do hope she was

Reactions: 5
Gosh heā€™s not a looker is heā€¦

you know what they say, when you marry for money, you earn every penny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fair play she does look good, the makeup is done well. But sorry I donā€™t like the dress! Itā€™s see through and a bit gypsy!! Well seen it wasnā€™t a church wedding as the priest would have fainted!! šŸ™ˆ
She does look beautiful. Seems like sheā€™s not putting up pics of the family/bridesmaids as it would confirm that Anita was not there. If she was sheā€™d have been papped. I think itā€™s sad, youā€™d have to wonder what the parents thoughts were. No doubt must be hard for the rest of the family when arguments have been left to fester as long as this.

Reactions: 8
Well she looks beautiful, I love the dress, her makeup and hair are lovley and for a destination wedding it looks stunningā€¦Iā€™d guess they prob wonā€™t have another day at home, for a destination wedding to have around 80/90 people there you wouldnā€™t really expect them to have to go celebrate again surely?ā€¦.Anita sounds like she hasnā€™t attended which is sad, I really hope that Donna has made the right decision here..a beautiful wedding dosnt always make for a beautiful marriage

Reactions: 7
Donna does look gorge! Neil could have done with a wee light spray tan, heā€™s blue šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eugh Neil's feet did *not* need to be featured as heavily in that last story lol
Omg I thought I was gonna boke šŸ¤¢ feet are my ick tho lol heā€™s so up his own arse itā€™s not normal I had a in-law wedding a few weeks back and it was like this. Mostly one side of his family (which weā€™re on) and they both walked around bare foot most of the day and night. Theyā€™re very ā€œbohoā€ (posers imo) and he had his 30mins singing and playing guitar. All very cringe šŸ˜† everything was like a Pinterest board of ideas šŸ« 

Reactions: 1
The husband seems an awful dose who likes to be centre of attention and Donna seems to be besotted with him like thereā€™s nobody like him. Ah well I hope it works out for them, it does look to be a lovely wedding and she looks very well.

Reactions: 5
I think you can see her sister dee at the front row with their mum on the birds eye photo Donna has on her timeline

Reactions: 4
Ok Iā€™m so intrigued as to what has happenedā€¦so Louise was at wedding she appeared to be right hand woman to both girls in msc and Iā€™m pretty sure one of the lads Donna reshared story from was Anitas good friend!! Surely they havenā€™t all had a falling out.

Fair play she does look good, the makeup is done well. But sorry I donā€™t like the dress! Itā€™s see through and a bit gypsy!! Well seen it wasnā€™t a church wedding as the priest would have fainted!! šŸ™ˆ
With all the cash they flash everywhere else I was expecting...more? Dress does look gypsy and not to the level they advertise themselves as. The venue as well but maybe he wanted something less for his second wedding. Also, his hair looks like a badly cut rug.

Ok Iā€™m so intrigued as to what has happenedā€¦so Louise was at wedding she appeared to be right hand woman to both girls in msc and Iā€™m pretty sure one of the lads Donna reshared story from was Anitas good friend!! Surely they havenā€™t all had a falling out.
Or those lads followed the money?

With all this Iā€™m beginning to wonder is Anita maybe still there but doesnā€™t want to be seen anymore. Maybe sheā€™s had a second hit of the C word which I hope isnā€™t the case. Has anyone even seen here out and about ? I would have saw her in Belfast often when the shop was there but itā€™s like sheā€™s disappeared now

With all this Iā€™m beginning to wonder is Anita maybe still there but doesnā€™t want to be seen anymore. Maybe sheā€™s had a second hit of the C word which I hope isnā€™t the case. Has anyone even seen here out and about ? I would have saw her in Belfast often when the shop was there but itā€™s like sheā€™s disappeared now
About 10 pages back, pictures of Anita looking happy and fabulous in July...if anything she doesn't want to be seen with a sister who would take her to court over a business they built together. All over a pale, carpet headed, block foot crap wannabe musician with a sketch past and continued questionable behaviour. Anyone spot a wedding band on him in the pics? I'm not seeing one!

Reactions: 9
With all the cash they flash everywhere else I was expecting...more? Dress does look gypsy and not to the level they advertise themselves as. The venue as well but maybe he wanted something less for his second wedding. Also, his hair looks like a badly cut rug.

Or those lads followed the money?
Maybeā€¦but just find it hard to believe everyone would follow they money! Would everyone have that much tunnel Vision. The girls appeared to have the same group of friends which all seem to be at the wedding. I dunno all just a bit weird.

Reactions: 3
About 10 pages back, pictures of Anita looking happy and fabulous in July...if anything she doesn't want to be seen with a sister who would take her to court over a business they built together. All over a pale, carpet headed, block foot crap wannabe musician with a sketch past and continued questionable behaviour. Anyone spot a wedding band on him in the pics? I'm not seeing one!
Oh yes I forgot that was put up. There really has been a lot that has happened hasnā€™t there. Itā€™s so sad. I couldnā€™t imagine any of this ever happening between me and my sister. Itā€™s so sad

She did a decent job of imitating those Insta worthy weddings you see in Como but she would have needed to be a foot taller for that dress to really work.

Reactions: 7
She did a decent job of imitating those Insta worthy weddings you see in Como but she would have needed to be a foot taller for that dress to really work.
Apparently, through a family member Anita was not in attendance, that speaks volumes

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I swear Italy has become the place for nouveau rich, tacky weddings.

Iā€™ve seen several pop up on my timeline this year. The chairs, tables and table settings were shiny gold and looked so tacky. She had a fashion photographer, custom made everything, I think the venue is one of the most expensive places in Italy to get married. But it all looked so soulless and try hard to me. Everyone knows that her now-husband has married her because her dad runs a multi-million company, has given him a job and heā€™s angling to basically inherit the CEO role as her dad approaches retirement.

Same with Anitas wedding. All money but, not especially beautiful to me.

the single most beautiful bride I ever saw, was a friend of mine who just glowed on her wedding day (as cringey as that is). The best weddings Iā€™ve been to, have never been the most opulent. One was a DIY wedding and the bride had lovingly handmade all the place names.

an OTT wedding to me is along a similar vein as those couples who post long, gushy posts about one another. No one actually believes that you love each other more because of them. Never met a truly, deeply in love couple that felt the need to write long gushing paragraphs.

so I actually think that wedding looked rather sad and soulless. The bride seemed more interested in taking selfies and insta content than anything. The groom seemed preoccupied with showing off and being the centre of attention. As clichƩd as it sounds, you can throw as much money as you want at a wedding but nothing compensates for (or is as beautiful as) genuine love between a couple and their family and friends.

Reactions: 8
I wondered what happened to those sisters, then stumbled across this forum. Must have been really bad for them to drift apart, especially after Anitaā€™s illness

• Sad
Reactions: 1