My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t find anything - the suspense is killing me! Is there a news story you can share? Where is it online?
Really? Did you Google the clues?
How about....the northern Ireland land row that descended into a bizarre and nasty hate campaign.
Bit of a mouthful but it might throw something up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Really? Did you Google the clues?
How about....the northern Ireland land row that descended into a bizarre and nasty hate campaign.
Bit of a mouthful but it might throw something up.
got it aha thanks! Wow, he really isn’t liked. Remind me never to get on the wrong side of thon country folk..!

Reactions: 2
wow I had no idea! What had Anita done to make people want to ruin her wedding?!?
It was an on running feud with Donovan Ross. I think he and the neighbors had been in court a few times over access to the Lough and perhaps land. As far as I can remember Ross won.

To be honest if you’ve got a disagreement with the father you don’t go out and spray slurry on the morning of the daughters wedding.

The Irish and land, it’s a story as old as time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was an on running feud with Donovan Ross. I think he and the neighbors had been in court a few times over access to the Lough and perhaps land. As far as I can remember Ross won.

To be honest if you’ve got a disagreement with the father you don’t go out and spray slurry on the morning of the daughters wedding.

The Irish and land, it’s a story as old as time.
yeh feels a bit unfair on Anita who didn’t have anything to do with the dispute as far as I can tell

Reactions: 1
It'll probably be Anita muck spreading at her sisters so I wouldn't get too upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say that dispute and tit spreading at Anita’s wedding is partly why Donna is going abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I saw them in the wild today looking at a house that is being built - Donna looked miserable 🫣 When’s the wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’d say that dispute and tit spreading at Anita’s wedding is partly why Donna is going abroad
So am I right in saying the local farmers sprayed slurry on the morning of Anita’s wedding to make the local area smelly for her wedding day?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, these two nutters turned the special wedding morning into chaos and a literal tit show. I believe some type of industrial banger was used and Mr Ross believed they were under attack. There was also a crudely made sign in big red letters which read Ross out neighbours from hell. Police were called but the boyos were on their own land. Moving on to its my land......
My understanding is Ross bought the lake in front of his home and prevented neighbouring land owners from accessing it for their livestock and leisure. This resulted in a long running dispute and court action. You can see why people would be pissed off, as far as I know Ross won every court case probably because of £££££s. If your land ran down to a water source and someone came along and said they owned the bed and you couldn't use it and fenced it, well, you'd most likely be raging.
Clearly they fight with everyone including themselves.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah, these two nutters turned the special wedding morning into chaos and a literal tit show. I believe some type of industrial banger was used and Mr Ross believed they were under attack. There was also a crudely made sign in big red letters which read Ross out neighbours from hell. Police were called but the boyos were on their own land. Moving on to its my land......
My understanding is Ross bought the lake in front of his home and prevented neighbouring land owners from accessing it for their livestock and leisure. This resulted in a long running dispute and court action. You can see why people would be pissed off, as far as I know Ross won every court case probably because of £££££s. If your land ran down to a water source and someone came along and said they owned the bed and you couldn't use it and fenced it, well, you'd most likely be raging.
Clearly they fight with everyone including themselves.
Maybe Anita has had a lucky escape!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe Anita has had a lucky escape!
Perhaps. It will be interesting to see if she's at the wedding won't it and if she's not will the Sunday life or some other rag pick up on it. I'm really surprised that hasn't happened yet, my sisters closet was very much in the news at one point. This is exactly the type of story they'd stick their teeth into, I presume those £££££s are once again hard at work.

Reactions: 4