My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that much on the inside I'm afraid - Neil used to run in the same circles here in the US, another 'fan' of his found this thread when doing a Google search for 'Neil Sands Girlfriend' as he had been hitting her up again. Who needs the Kardashian drama when you have this real life show for entertainment! Some real bad blood with him and Maia when that blew up and word travels fast, many have been keeping an eye out on him. He immediately started dating here after Maia and then ran off to Ireland and was seeing another girl (had puke worthy Instagram profile called 'The Couple Whom Travel' for a short while). She disappeared after trips to Paris, Coachella, etc. and was replaced with Donna. Same day different girl for this guy as it seems like he can never be on his own. This time around it feels fake on another level.
Hold on!!!! “as he had been hitting her up again”
Do you mean recently?? Like since he’s been with Donna? Oh my Lordy!

Reactions: 4
Ok.. found his twitter … searched Neil sands … he is right up his own arse isn’t he?

• Haha
So how is he working for Forbes in Australia but still living in Dungannon and registering new companies left right and centre? So much of what he's at never adds up and its close to his wedding and he's tweeting about crypto!

This wedding will be interesting 😂
I'm pretty sure the yokels sprayed shite (literally) all over Anita's and by the sounds of it they're even more unpopular now. Seriously they had to get the psni out to hold them back. Of course none of that made it into getting married NI.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure the yokels sprayed shite (literally) all over Anita's and by the sounds of it they're even more unpopular now. Seriously they had to get the psni out to hold them back. Of course none of that made it into getting married NI.
Whaaattt? Anita’s wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whaaattt? Anita’s wedding?
Yip. It was really nasty. They wrecked her wedding.
I haven't heard anything for ages so I'm unsure of the outcome but two boys were going to get the jail :eek: apparently it wasn't just those boys either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
wow I had no idea! What had Anita done to make people want to ruin her wedding?!?

Reactions: 1