My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the Ross family in a dispute with their neighbour a few years ago? I think it went to the high court. It’s strange that they are selling as their fishery business is also run from the same site. Perhaps they are moving closer to Belfast as their kids are living there, although Donna appears to have moved back to Dungannon.
I have heard there is legal stuff going on between the girls with regards to MSC. Very sad if true.

Reactions: 5
Must be a very serious fall out if there’s legal involved. Sad to see after Anita’s cancer battle.

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is very sad. I really liked the girls And they seemed a lovely family. Felt really sorry for them during Anita’s illness.
Is it all to do with Donna’s Boyfriend? All seems very strange and very sad to me.

Reactions: 3
Very sad if the girls have fallen out! Surely Donna can see how toxic her bf is?

What’s gonna happen with the staff they have? It’s a shame if they lose their jobs because of a fall out between the sisters.

Pre orders for some things now on insta wtf 😳
As if you’re gonna order from them when it’s clear the tit has already hit the fan!

I heard apparently it’s Anita that’s bringing Donna to court something over Donna’s new company. Heard it though someone else so don’t have anything else really 🤣 but unless Donna has stolen a load of My sister closet contacts or ideas for her own business???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Donna decided to leave MSC and go out on her own, leaving Anita high and dry but wanting to take all the contacts etc with her as you say. Only speculating though.

I can't believe that. Desperately sad if it's true, that's the sort fall out you can't recover from so I hope they know what they're doing. They seemed like best friends as well as sisters so I hope it's just rumours.

Reactions: 2
I know I really hope it’s a rumour too as they seemed so close. It might explain why Donna doesn’t really want anyone to know that Slykie company is her though 🙈