My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the impression that the trip round Cork and Kerry was with Neil. The MSC business partnership appears to be over I only hope that she and Anita are fine away from the socials.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the reel on her page - it’s so sad 🙈 I see she included Anita briefly a few times but maybe if there’s a legal dispute she wouldn’t want to show much of her if it’s only her page and that’s all looming in the background?! Was Anita not a barrister or solicitor or something before or maybe it was Donna? It’s all very strange and sad if there is a fall out between them! They seemed very close
Not sure about Donna but pretty sure Anita was a speech therapist before MSC.

Reactions: 1
His family were left 25 million in a will. Money talks
As the old saying goes... those who get marry for money earn every cent of it...not that their married but you get the jist. If she's fallen out with her sister over the head of this guy alarm bells should be ringing!

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how Anita is doing? I hope she’s ok.
Same. I was on a very similar journey to Anita I would love to know too. Really hope she’s doing well. I can understand if she did want to take a step back though, post cancer life is very very difficult

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same. I was on a very similar journey to Anita I would love to know too. Really hope she’s doing well. I can understand if she did want to take a step back though, post cancer life is very very difficult
Aw thinking of you, I’m sure it can’t be easy.

• Heart
Thank you, that’s very sweet of you to say ❤ I’m doing good thanks. Tattle got me through a lot of long days on my own in the hospital lol
I really hope you’re doing ok as if that journey wasn’t hard enough but with the way the world has been this past few years I’m sure that’s made it so much harder. Take good care of yourself😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you’re doing ok Base. Take care of yourself. Hope you havd lots of support. X

• Heart