My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I loved following MSC and I only just realised recently that they’ve disappeared off the face of the earth. I’ve been reading on here and trying to understand what’s going on. Did this Sylkie open before or after MSC seemed to close? Did Donna branch out in a new business with this new man and that’s what may have caused the rift between the two girls? I’m so sad that there seems to be an issue here, they were so close and such good friends. I think that comment made about the skirt is absolutely disgusting. I hope Anita is keeping well and recovering fully 🤞🏻 I hope the girls can work things out 💕

Reactions: 9
I do think there must be more to it because they’ve always been very open online... I think if they were closing the stores or stepping back they would say that... so it makes me think that Donna is intertwined with this dose Neil and it’s something to do with him 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest seeing as we’re all scratching our heads about them. Has anyone messaged the pages or emailed to ask if any of the shops are opening again? I’m tempted to send them an email and ask something general like what kind of dresses they have coming in for a wedding and see if there’s a response to that. It’s all so odd. Like I genuinely hope Anita is ok and as for Donna and Neil. The sooner she’s rid of him the better. He seems like such a short arse man who uses his singing and piano to woo women. A good kick in the hole is what he needs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just went onto Instagram there now and looked up the mscthestore page and they’ve added to their story modelling clothes but also with a caption saying “I’m on a Maycation, May come back and May not”. There is no update on the MSC blog page. It’s very strange. Seems to be just that blonde lady and Jennifer Wrynne and no sign of the two girls.

I just went onto Instagram there now and looked up the mscthestore page and they’ve added to their story modelling clothes but also with a caption saying “I’m on a Maycation, May come back and May not”. There is no update on the MSC blog page. It’s very strange. Seems to be just that blonde lady and Jennifer Wrynne and no sign of the two girls.
Just seems like theyre trying to flog old stock on those images.

Reactions: 3
Has to be someone close. You do not sign up to tattle to post comments of that nature and then jump onto random threads just to ask that. :coffee: I'm beginning to think there is something to all this.
I looked at the OH page a while ago and the page followed Neil and Donna but not any more. I think they own it, but what do you think? It was the comment they made about Anita that got me "and she managed to sell a few skirts off the back of it". With "it" being cancer. Side note :- a friend had an unpleasant experience with Neil a while ago so I might have read to much into it but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at his work.
ooooh do spill the tea 🍵 on this unpleasant experience! also i've noticed sylkie is registered twice...one just under donnas name and another with her and neil? strange! pal of mine said she's still liking his fb posts so can't all be trouble in paradise. i do know he plays a good game of pretending hes the victim, so even if he f*cks ye over some people still feel bad and continue interacting with him...fecking strange days with this one gals! id be giving him a swift kick up the arse but some magpies out there be sold on the superficial tit.

Reactions: 4
Ok so Sylkie Ltd was established first on 9 June 2020, and both Donna and Neil listed as directors. It was dissolved on 29 Sept 2020

Sylkie Ireland Ltd was established on 16 June 2020 and lists only Donna as director. It is still active.

Neil is also director of Fox Design Thinking Ltd incorporated on 28 May 2020.

also...calls it out right there...HE'S not on companies house? wouldn't you kind of assume its a woman behind it?! could it be listed under neil's other company?! i know fox does web stuff, think his ppe company is under the same name even though the brand name is different?
The wholw thing is weird. Olivia hapton and sylkie basically look like the same company and why would anyone assume its an 'illegal company'?! Laughable really. We are all just here for a bit of goss and i hate it when wee creeps come along and try and derail and infiltrate. Its happened on other threads too.

Reactions: 5
The wholw thing is weird. Olivia hapton and sylkie basically look like the same company and why would anyone assume its an 'illegal company'?! Laughable really. We are all just here for a bit of goss and i hate it when wee creeps come along and try and derail and infiltrate. Its happened on other threads too.
Yeah only limited companies are listed on companies house I think? Doesn't mean they're illegal 🙈 that poster has to be someone with a vested interest.

also...calls it out right there...HE'S not on companies house? wouldn't you kind of assume its a woman behind it?! could it be listed under neil's other company?! i know fox does web stuff, think his ppe company is under the same name even though the brand name is different?
Didn't even notice that!

Reactions: 1
Wonder have they flogged all their shite from Ali express yet? Or will we get more insta stories of the most annoying bimbo on earth.....

He’s got a lot of dollar from what I know, sold companies to Google a few years ago. Why have the parents put the family house up for sale? Did I read that right?

Such a mystery. I used to think they had the perfect life. Fashion, make up, fancy holidays, nice cars, flash jewellery. I could never imagine them not being like that!! Always so out there now nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 7
ife is never what it seems on social media! These two have proven that. They will never recover now, sad as they worked very hard to build what they had! Though their band was going rapidly down hill with the cheap clothes and after introducing the blonde one as their model!

Reactions: 7
The whole thing is soooo strange
Totally agree. I am still none the wiser on what is going on. Is Anita ok? Did the girls have a falling out? What is the connection with the parents selling their house? I’m a bit confused 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
ife is never what it seems on social media! These two have proven that. They will never recover now, sad as they worked very hard to build what they had! Though their band was going rapidly down hill with the cheap clothes and after introducing the blonde one as their model!
Yes!! I actually unfollowed their insta for that exact reason. Same catalogue poses with that nauseating blonde girl every day.

Totally agree. I am still none the wiser on what is going on. Is Anita ok? Did the girls have a falling out? What is the connection with the parents selling their house? I’m a bit confused 🤷‍♂️
Wasn’t the Ross family in a dispute with their neighbour a few years ago? I think it went to the high court. It’s strange that they are selling as their fishery business is also run from the same site. Perhaps they are moving closer to Belfast as their kids are living there, although Donna appears to have moved back to Dungannon.

Reactions: 1