My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled on this thread as I was weirdly thinking about MSC the other day as I saw a similar skirt to what I bought on Aliexpress. Defo wouldn't have paid full price for any of their stuff, especially the feckin woolly hat with the pom-pom. Ridiculous prices. I agree with whats been said, insta full of posed pics/videos with that nauseating blonde lassie with the same catalogue poses. Looked ok until you got into the store and it was cheap rayon and dodgy stitching. Half of it looked like reduced to clear Primark when you saw it up close.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very sad to see two sisters so close split up - if it’s by a man even worse.
I agree the quality of the clothes had went down hill badly but they still were very successful... I always loved how they showed wee bits from Zara / primark etc to make up an outfit.
Where they both not flying about in brand new Mercedes that were “gifted” for a period of time from Mercedes ??
Like business is business - don’t see why the company and social media has disappeared into thin air even if they have fallen out.
They seemed so close to their parents and other sister too.
It all sounds very tragic 😟

Reactions: 5
Very sad to see two sisters so close split up - if it’s by a man even worse.
I agree the quality of the clothes had went down hill badly but they still were very successful... I always loved how they showed wee bits from Zara / primark etc to make up an outfit.
Where they both not flying about in brand new Mercedes that were “gifted” for a period of time from Mercedes ??
Like business is business - don’t see why the company and social media has disappeared into thin air even if they have fallen out.
They seemed so close to their parents and other sister too.
It all sounds very tragic 😟
I always wondered if they knew someone in Mercedes in Belfast because they always got the latest models through them and promoted them flat out on socials

Reactions: 2
I didn't think the girls had fallen out though? There were pics of them together on insta at Christmas, they were "celebrating something exciting"then the next day Anita said her medical team had told her to take a break and rest? I assumed the silence on social media was because they can't exactly publicise if they are all meeting in eachothers houses because of covid?

I didn't think the girls had fallen out though? There were pics of them together on insta at Christmas, they were "celebrating something exciting"then the next day Anita said her medical team had told her to take a break and rest? I assumed the silence on social media was because they can't exactly publicise if they are all meeting in eachothers houses because of covid?
I can see maybe that months ago but restrictions have relaxed and shops are able to reopen etc now. The radio silence still now is odd

Reactions: 2
know what you mean but I think the picture on their grid from Christmas Eve was an old one from March 2020 when they opened the new store on the bottom floor of
Victoria Square.
Also- don’t know if this has been mentioned already but the shop in Victoria Square is definitely gone (I had thought it maybe just hadn’t reopened yet) as I was in on Saturday and the Terry Bradley art shop is now in that unit.

Reactions: 6
I've no idea who was behind that account. I mean we're not supposed to but they seem awfully distracted with someone called Olivia. Most odd.

Reactions: 1
I’m all a bit confused about what is being said here about what happened to be honest.
I didn’t buy their clothes but always enjoyed the glamour and the girls on social media. They seemed like a nice family.
I really hope Everything is ok and anything that happened can be sorted. Awful how things have changed for them, between Anita’s illness and now this.
Wishing them all the best and really hope to get an update soon to hear that they are ok.

I’m all a bit confused about what is being said here about what happened to be honest.
I didn’t buy their clothes but always enjoyed the glamour and the girls on social media. They seemed like a nice family.
I really hope Everything is ok and anything that happened can be sorted. Awful how things have changed for them, between Anita’s illness and now this.
Wishing them all the best and really hope to get an update soon to hear that they are ok.
Me too. Anita's illness really shocked me, she was so pretty and glamourous and appeared to have it all. You just never know. Hope all is OK with the girls ❤

I agree that there’s something about “shebangs”
They’ve also made a comment on Jennifer Wyrnne thread about Olivia Hapton - in my opinion Olivia Hapton is what “SYLKIE IRELAND” (Donna’s new secret company) is copying?
They both do expensive fancy slippers & PJs

Does anyone else think this creepy ass comment from She Bangs is from Neil? If you look back on the comments he took the comment about Irene Sands awful thick. If so thats a wild comment about Anita. View attachment 568084

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree that there’s something about “shebangs”
They’ve also made a comment on Jennifer Wyrnne thread about Olivia Hapton - in my opinion Olivia Hapton is what “SYLKIE IRELAND” (Donna’s new secret company) is copying?
They both do expensive fancy slippers & PJs
Absolutely. Something very fishy. Or Olivia Hampton copying Sylkie. Both insta pages started days apart. So weird.

Has to be someone close. You do not sign up to tattle to post comments of that nature and then jump onto random threads just to ask that. :coffee: I'm beginning to think there is something to all this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I looked at the OH page a while ago and the page followed Neil and Donna but not any more. I think they own it, but what do you think? It was the comment they made about Anita that got me "and she managed to sell a few skirts off the back of it". With "it" being cancer. Side note :- a friend had an unpleasant experience with Neil a while ago so I might have read to much into it but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at his work.

Last edited:
But if they own Olivia Hampton why would they be on asking who owned it? I have no idea about any of this but to me it read like they were trying to find who owned a rival company. Both companies are incredibly similar. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
But if they own Olivia Hampton why would they be on asking who owned it? I have no idea about any of this but to me it read like they were trying to find who owned a rival company. Both companies are incredibly similar. 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking they were trying to get people to look them up - drive some traffic to the site and get attention. Far fetched I know.

I was thinking they were trying to get people to look them up - drive some traffic to the site and get attention. Far fetched I know.
Hmmm that works too. But why would they have two companies. One things for sure thst wasn't some random its someone with skin in this. Which makes that comment about the skirt appalling.

Reactions: 3
There is defo something very strange going on.... Donna has got wrapped up with this absolute twit Neil... somehow I don’t think it is going to end well. Going by the comments about about his break up with his ex and the dog situ I think he would be very malicious 🙈🙈🙈