My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard apparently it’s Anita that’s bringing Donna to court something over Donna’s new company. Heard it though someone else so don’t have anything else really 🤣 but unless Donna has stolen a load of My sister closet contacts or ideas for her own business???
It’s so very sad if this is the case. They always seemed so close 😞

The weirdest thing isnt it. Donna must be involved still , maybe no more anita. She must have walked away

Reactions: 1
I did some snooping on facebook. Anita has a page under her married name Mackey and doesnt seem to be friends with any of the family. Her friend list is hidden but so is Donnas and Donna appears on their sister Dees list of friends and their mummies. (I cant sleep after night shifts. Sure what else would I be at 😁) It might be Anita who has fallen out with everyone. Anyone want to check Facebook?

Reactions: 4
It’s all very strange. She and Anita seemed to have a great relationship. I’ve started to wonder if Donna is pregnant and that is why she has been so MIA from her own Sylkie page.

Thoughts on the reel Donna has posted? It's like Anita doesn't exist? So strange, I'd love to know what's going on

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on the reel Donna has posted? It's like Anita doesn't exist? So strange, I'd love to know what's going on
Totally. If the MSC business partnership is over that reel must have been her bon voyage. It’s a shame, they created the business together she could have risen above as that reel just implied snarky bitchiness to me.
Donna is the one who seems to have gone out on her own as she set up a business months ago. If Anita walked away Donna could have just taken over MSC. I wonder if there is a legal issue over one buying out the other?

Reactions: 3
Totally. If the MSC business partnership is over that reel must have been her bon voyage. It’s a shame, they created the business together she could have risen above as that reel just implied snarky bitchiness to me.
Donna is the one who seems to have gone out on her own as she set up a business months ago. If Anita walked away Donna could have just taken over MSC. I wonder if there is a legal issue over one buying out the other?
What is the reel saying? Dont follow her so cant see it.

All still active as directors on companies house. How long does it take for that to update if someone leaves?

So is the business closed down now? 😅

So is the business closed down now? 😅
The MSC Store website is still live and taking orders but it seems to be all old stock. The Insta page hasn’t posted since the 28th of Dec but I did see a handful of stories about sale stock over the last seven months.
Some of the MCS staff, not sure if they are all still active in the business as the physical stores have closed down, have liked and commented on Donna’s reel.

What is the reel saying? Dont follow her so cant see it.

All still active as directors on companies house. How long does it take for that to update if someone leaves?
It’s basically a highlight of some stories and vids from the MSC days.
The winding down of a company can be a long drawn out process, especially if there are legal issues. MSC still seem to be selling product so the company will be active but if a director resigns it will again need to be done via a solicitor. If the business is profitable the person resigning will wish to be bought out, as they will have shares in the business.

The MSC Store website is still live and taking orders but it seems to be all old stock. The Insta page hasn’t posted since the 28th of Dec but I did see a handful of stories about sale stock over the last seven months.
Some of the MCS staff, not sure if they are all still active in the business as the physical stores have closed down, have liked and commented on Donna’s reel.

It’s basically a highlight of some stories and vids from the MSC days.
The winding down of a company can be a long drawn out process, especially if there are legal issues. MSC still seem to be selling product so the company will be active but if a director resigns it will again need to be done via a solicitor. If the business is profitable the person resigning will wish to be bought out, as they will have shares in the business.
Yeah, even the books are over due, makes sense I guess if it's closing down and all that.

Attachments

Donna isn’t following the boyfriend on Instagram anymore, maybe they broke up.

Reactions: 2
Aw it’s all just so sad. It just seemed so strange to watch that reel with the 10 years of MSC & it’s like Anita has been erased from history! It doesn’t sound like they plan on telling us what has happened but surely they must know that people are very curious, given how close the sisters were. I really hope Anita is doing ok health wise. Obviously I haven’t got a clue what is going on but you’d think that seeing a family member go through a serious illness would make all other issues irrelevant. Maybe it’s all just a coincidence but I really feel things changed big time when Donna met that boyfriend. He seemed to be tagged at one point in the reel so maybe he’s still on the scene or maybe that tag is from an old insta story.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the reel on her page - it’s so sad 🙈 I see she included Anita briefly a few times but maybe if there’s a legal dispute she wouldn’t want to show much of her if it’s only her page and that’s all looming in the background?! Was Anita not a barrister or solicitor or something before or maybe it was Donna? It’s all very strange and sad if there is a fall out between them! They seemed very close