My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any more information on what’s going on? Seems like Sylkie has disappeared from Instagram!

It's def still on insta, u just looked it up. I find it so strange all accounts are so inactive.

Even if they are quiet on socials cos the business has furloughed staff it doesn’t make sense as they sell a lot of stuff online 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know stable Lane on here has been mentioned, what’s people’s thoughts on her?
how do you start a thread?

I know stable Lane on here has been mentioned, what’s people’s thoughts on her?
how do you start a thread?
I think she showcases her stuff really well ive bought a few bits from them and customer service great too. I think she’s took over a lot of the boutiques in NI

Reactions: 1
I think she showcases her stuff really well ive bought a few bits from them and customer service great too. I think she’s took over a lot of the boutiques in NI
Yeah I was really drawn in by her social media but her clothes aren’t great quality I thought. She comes across as really nice but when I raised it I found she was really cheeky about things.

same as MSC, the clothes look great online but in reality aren’t ‘that’ great.

Yeah I was really drawn in by her social media but her clothes aren’t great quality I thought. She comes across as really nice but when I raised it I found she was really cheeky about things.

Oh no way you don’t want that, I hope you got it resolved 😀

I only ever bought stuff in her sale so couldn't return anyways. Yeah she showcases the stuff well and it's crap quality when you get them in the post...

Honestly, I'm not surprised she's cheeky, she seems really fake when she goes on her stories in Instagram.

Reactions: 2
So glad to find this thread! Been wondering wtf has been going on with Anita and Donna! Hope they’re ok as I do like them. Mental about Donna’s bf though! To be fair if that was happening close to my family I’d be looking to go off radar too. That gang would likely have any one of them as a target given their ‘fame’. We shall just wait it out and see what happens when covid restrictions ease 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So glad to find this thread! Been wondering wtf has been going on with Anita and Donna! Hope they’re ok as I do like them. Mental about Donna’s bf though! To be fair if that was happening close to my family I’d be looking to go off radar too. That gang would likely have any one of them as a target given their ‘fame’. We shall just wait it out and see what happens when covid restrictions ease 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know!! Anita was so lovely to me when I got sick. I think that’s why I actually miss seeing her on Instagram lol

I only ever bought stuff in her sale so couldn't return anyways. Yeah she showcases the stuff well and it's crap quality when you get them in the post...

Honestly, I'm not surprised she's cheeky, she seems really fake when she goes on her stories in Instagram.
you can still return stuff in the sale though!Dud she say you can’t?

ive also bought stuff at full price for it to be half price 2 or 3 weeks later which is mega annoying!

I know we’re not meant to talk about others on a thread. How do we start a thread? Can someone do it? Xx