My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Donna came across so lovely, why is she with this eegit 🙈😂

I was kinda wondering are the brakes on MSC as they aren’t able to get their stock from usual suppliers in China.... apparently a lot of ther stuff comes from there and a huge mark up is then applied 🧐

wonder will the page come back to life when they get stuff in!

Reactions: 5

I was kinda wondering are the brakes on MSC as they aren’t able to get their stock from usual suppliers in China.... apparently a lot of ther stuff comes from there and a huge mark up is then applied 🧐

that’s what I was thinking too with brexit etc there’s a girl in coleraine has a lovely wee clothes shop she is rocking it at the minute at Stable Lane Boutique!

The girl that used to do their embroidery for them on their scarves has now also started up her own wee business & website 3scembroidery I think her account is on Instagram

Reactions: 4
that’s what I was thinking too with brexit etc there’s a girl in coleraine has a lovely wee clothes shop she is rocking it at the minute at Stable Lane Boutique!
must look it up! I’ve heard there are loads of wee boutiques in NI that are having to get their stock from eBay at the minute, which i find crazy! And mad considering the mark up 😱 So think that why I wondered if MSC was in some kind of similar position lol

I actually love the slykie pjs but there’s no way I would pay £75 for them, it’s scandalous!!!

Reactions: 3
must look it up! I’ve heard there are loads of wee boutiques in NI that are having to get their stock from eBay at the minute, which i find crazy! And mad considering the mark up 😱 So think that why I wondered if MSC was in some kind of similar position lol

I actually love the slykie pjs but there’s no way I would pay £75 for them, it’s scandalous!!!
the markup that they make of these clothes must be extortionate!😱😱😱

It really is! I found a lovely loungewear set on insta from a local boutique (similar to MSC stuff) and my friend said the lady that owns it is known to get the stuff on eBay! So I had a snoop on eBay, I know too much time on my hands 🤣 and found it!!!

She was charging £59 and delivery and I got it on eBay for £17.99 with free delivery! It should be here in the next day or two so I’m intrigued to see if it’s nice in real life 😂

I’d love to know where Donna gets the pjs🤣

Would hate to think they've fallen out, they seem very close. Very apprehensive about posting this as I'd feel awful if it's not true but read on another thread here that Anita is pregnant. I know she spoke about freezing her eggs in case the cancer had affected her fertility so would be lovely if it's true.
I do feel like there's more to it though, someone said their parents house is for sale, is that true?

Reactions: 1

Be careful though, her prices are expensive and I've bought a pile of things off them for it to not be great quality, which was ashame.

I have bought a few items from MSC both their own label and other stuff and it was all in sale, so I didn’t pay a lot for it, but I thought it was extremely poor quality! I like watching them & I think everything looks great on camera and they show the clothes off well, especially when they used to showcase one of their pieces with other items from Zara etc - they are so good at putting an outfit together, but very disappointed with the quality.

Reactions: 7
Would hate to think they've fallen out, they seem very close. Very apprehensive about posting this as I'd feel awful if it's not true but read on another thread here that Anita is pregnant. I know she spoke about freezing her eggs in case the cancer had affected her fertility so would be lovely if it's true.
I do feel like there's more to it though, someone said their parents house is for sale, is that true?
that would be soooo lovely if it’s true!!! It also could be a reason for stepping back from socials, and rightly so 🥰

yea it’s weird is that house Donna is in at the moment her parents home house? Weird if so as Neil has his company registered to that address. It’s down as sold on property pal

Reactions: 1
Aw no that’s a shame 🙈 for she puts such effort in
I know 🥺 like I got a dress from them, paid well over price, she modelled it really good, but the fabric was so thin so was unexpected and couldn't return because I'd already took the labels off.
Maybe it was just that one dress and skirts I got, who knows really

Aw no that’s a shame 🙈 for she puts such effort in
I know 🥺 like I got a dress from them, paid well over price, she modelled it really good, but the fabric was so thin so was unexpected and couldn't return because I'd already took the labels off.
Maybe it was just that one dress and skirts I got

Be careful though, her prices are expensive and I've bought a pile of things off them for it to not be great quality, which was ashame.
Same. I bought a pair of sandals they werent worth the money and terrible sizing so they went back. They obviously have chinese suppliers they buy in bulk and mark up x 3 what they pay. Pretty much all clothes shops work like that though

Reactions: 2
I’ve had two things from them both awful quality. One was a jumper that the seam came apart & to be fair they offered to refund or if I got it fixed and sent pic of my bill they’d pay. The other was a dress that lasted less time than a comparable style from Dunnes so I just stopped even trying their stuff as I know friends with similar experiences.

The Belfast store got terribly grotty when it moved to the bigger downstairs unit in Vic Sq - everything on sale rails but yet still very expensive for the quality. Disappointingly I think they must import a lot of cheaper lines lately as what you see online doesn’t compare to seeing it in real life. Definitely not as good stock as when I first shopped in Dungannon shop.

Both girls come across really well & likeable, hope they are ok.

It really is! I found a lovely loungewear set on insta from a local boutique (similar to MSC stuff) and my friend said the lady that owns it is known to get the stuff on eBay! So I had a snoop on eBay, I know too much time on my hands 🤣 and found it!!!

She was charging £59 and delivery and I got it on eBay for £17.99 with free delivery! It should be here in the next day or two so I’m intrigued to see if it’s nice in real life 😂

I’d love to know where Donna gets the pjs🤣
I own a boutique in Northern Ireland. I have a guy that I would use and he’d essentially be a ‘cash & carry’ supplier. Not stock image kinda styles.
It’s a what’s app business message we get sent images and often I would see stock that MSC would have. Like the Pearl denim jackets.MSC was selling at nearly x 4 the price .

totally crazy

also the new slippers I heard they asked to stock Laines, but they said no as a retailer near by , so instead they started to do their own brand instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I bought the slippers as Christmas presents for a number of people. Très cher! I had no idea who owned the company. Anyway I've just checked aliexpress, sure enough, I was robbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I own a boutique in Northern Ireland. I have a guy that I would use and he’d essentially be a ‘cash & carry’ supplier. Not stock image kinda styles.
It’s a what’s app business message we get sent images and often I would see stock that MSC would have. Like the Pearl denim jackets.MSC was selling at nearly x 4 the price .

totally crazy

also the new slippers I heard they asked to stock Laines, but they said no as a retailer near by , so instead they started to do their own brand instead.
I liked the pearl denim jacket but didnt want to pay 100 for it !

yea it’s weird is that house Donna is in at the moment her parents home house? Weird if so as Neil has his company registered to that address. It’s down as sold on property pal
I'm from the same area as the sisters and their new residence and can confirm that neither they, their partners nor their family own the big house that appears in the photos and is shown on property websites as being sold.

The previous owner was trying to sell it for over a year but no one would bite. It was eventually sold to a local business man who has since rented it out to the sisters. I've heard they are paying a fortune in rent every month. It isn't even a nice house up close.

• Wow